Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I want to pick up Charles. My cousin dropped him due to his high ankle sprain, but they don't think it's severe and they havent even ruled him out for this week yet so I think that might be an indication he wont be out long.

Who should i try to drop. I am definitely keeping McCoy, Bell(from Pit), and Sproles(we get return yardage points). So Eddie Lacy, Rashad Jennings, ahmad bradshaw, or my backup linebacker. I have the normal two RB spots plus flex so I dont really want 7 RB's

Would hate to give up my second round pick, but lacy has 8 points while jennings has 20 and bradshaw 27.

In cas eyu are wondering, this is an 8 person league and 6 Qb's went before my 2nd round pick if you are wondering how I got Lacy that late. And QB's get more points in our league than normal.
    Last edited by Aztecfan03; 09-18-2014 at 12:05 AM.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    How big of a league and why didn't you pick up Cousins? too low on the waivers wire?
    I do have cousins for this week. I got him on the waiver wire yesterdsy

its only a 10 team league but there are like 3 people that have 2-3 qbs stashed on their teams. Like what the

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I do have cousins for this week. I got him on the waiver wire yesterdsy

its only a 10 team league but there are like 3 people that have 2-3 qbs stashed on their teams. Like what the
    Oh yeah. Forgot you were calling him god. Hate when people stash QB's like that for no reason.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I want to pick up Charles. My cousin dropped him due to his high ankle sprain, but they don't think it's severe and they havent even ruled him out for this week yet so I think that might be an indication he wont be out long.

Who should i try to drop. I am definitely keeping McCoy, Bell(from Pit), and Sproles(we get return yardage points). So Eddie Lacy, Rashad Jennings, ahmad bradshaw, or my backup linebacker. I have the normal two RB spots plus flex so I dont really want 7 RB's

Would hate to give up my second round pick, but lacy has 8 points while jennings has 20 and bradshaw 27.

In cas eyu are wondering, this is an 8 person league and 6 Qb's went before my 2nd round pick if you are wondering how I got Lacy that late. And QB's get more points in our league than normal.
    I think lacy is a bum but I wouldn't give up on him yet just based off last year. Backup LB is my bet but you definitely need to scoop up Charles for now and then drop one of your other backs when he is healthy

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I think lacy is a bum but I wouldn't give up on him yet just based off last year. Backup LB is my bet but you definitely need to scoop up Charles for now and then drop one of your other backs when he is healthy
    Yeah. That's how I have it for now, but I wanted another opinion.
    I have Dansby as my starting LB for now and he is beasting.

Now I just gotta hope the other people don't look at who was dropped. Cause I am the 7th waiver.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    who to flex? keenan allen (@ buffalo), lamar miller (vs kc), mike wallace (vs kc), or sammy watkins (vs sd)

my starting wrs are julio jones (vs tampa), and cordarrelle patterson (@ no)

this is for my standard espn league. it isn's ppr unfortunately...

what about my rbs? should i play rashad jennings (vs hou) and ellington (vs sf), or bench one of them in favor of lamar miller in order to make space for one of my wrs at the flex?
    Last edited by chunticakes; 09-18-2014 at 08:13 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

if you get jamal, you should try to trade away jennings and bradshaw. if you can't trade, then drop the backup linebacker. you're wasting a roster spot with two IDP's. keep lacy, he's had some tough matchups but it gets easier after week 3.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    who to flex? keenan allen (@ buffalo), lamar miller (vs kc), mike wallace (vs kc), or sammy watkins (vs sd)

what about my rbs? should i play rashad jennings (vs hou) and ellington (vs sf), or bench one of them in favor of lamar miller in order to make space for one of my wrs at the flex?
    miller in the flex, start jennings and ellington.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count

I would sit ellington for the week due to his injury and matchup as long as Miller plays. I think Wallace is a more sure thing over Allen this week but Allen has higher upside.

edit: if allen and watkins has to play in the wind and rain i would go elsewhere.
    Last edited by Aztecfan03; 09-18-2014 at 12:24 PM.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Dennis Pitta vs CLE or Travis Kelce vs MIA?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    AJ Green or Sammy Watkins/Wes Welker?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I think most broncos targets will go to julius thomas or welker. Green probably has the best matchup but will have to deal with that toe. I'm biased in going against Watkins.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    AJ Green, assuming he plays.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    cordarelle or cruz?!

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    seriously?

Cordarelle vs the Aints.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dennis Pitta vs CLE or Travis Kelce vs MIA?
    pitta

aj is limited and facing a good defense who were just embarrased at home by the cowboys. sammy has a favorable matchup agaisnt a weak san diego secondary. i'd go with watkins until aj gets healthy.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i like cruz at home

Post Count
    You can't play Cruz over anyone at this point until he proves he can catch a ball.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Chris ivory or Reggie Wayne?

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Chris ivory or Reggie Wayne?
    Reggie

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Matt Ryan or Phillips Rivers

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Matt Ryan or Phillips Rivers
    Phillip Rivers is playing early on the East Coast against a Buffalo team that's played well. Matt Ryan is playing at home against the Lions. Might be a shootout in the ATL. I'd go with Ryan.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Phillip Rivers is playing early on the East Coast against a Buffalo team that's played well. Matt Ryan is playing at home against the Lions. Might be a shootout in the ATL. I'd go with Ryan.
    Dude, Falcons play the Bucs tonight. You are right that it is a home game though and I would go Ryan also. Plus the weather might or might not be good in buffalo.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Dude, Falcons play the Bucs tonight. You are right that it is a home game though and I would go Ryan also. Plus the weather might or might not be good in buffalo.
    Yeah I stand corrected--I read something and got the match-up mixed-up. Would Rainey be a wise choice to use as a flex?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Yeah I stand corrected--I read something and got the match-up mixed-up. Would Rainey be a wise choice to use as a flex?
    I think he is alright. I just wonder if Tampa will have to play catch up. Who are your other options.

Thread Information