Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Fellow NFC South fans.....let me be the 1st to say it.

We fvckin suck....

I walked into the gas station the other day wearing a black t-shirt with the old Creamsicle Bucs logo on the front. (The pirate with the dagger in his mouth logo) Guy asked me...hey you a Tampa Bay Bucs fans??? I lied to him and said it was a high school team in Louisiana. I'm so ashamed......

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Saints home winning streak might end in embarrassing fashion against the Packers next Sunday night.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Fellow NFC South fans.....let me be the 1st to say it.

We fvckin suck....

I walked into the gas station the other day wearing a black t-shirt with the old Creamsicle Bucs logo on the front. (The pirate with the dagger in his mouth logo) Guy asked me...hey you a Tampa Bay Bucs fans??? I lied to him and said it was a high school team in Louisiana. I'm so ashamed......

At least you don't have to worry about feminists attacking your because of the team you root for.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

At least you don't have to worry about feminists attacking your because of the team you root for.
    Touche....yeah you def have it worse.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Yep. Although, you have to admit: It would be hilarious for a 7-9 Saints team to host Seattle in the first round and beat them.
    The truth is that 7-9 probably will win this division. I'd be embarrassed to have a 2014 division championship banner hanging in my stadium if that's the case

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Tampa locks up McCoy to a monster deal. Damn

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Tampa locks up McCoy to a monster deal. Damn
    Best news I've seen all year....

That's a lot of $$$ though....you guys think he's worth it???

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He could be but it's worthless without a team around him. Can't remember the last time a team did anything with their best player being a defensive tackle

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    I agree with you. This is not a move that is going to win a SB. But hey....it's a start. A flood starts with a raindrop....

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    If the Saints don't win this division, Sean Payton should get fired. And the rest of the coaching staff.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    If the Saints don't win this division, Sean Payton should get fired. And the rest of the coaching staff.
    I'm in agreement, they should take this division. Hard go of it this week, but they should do VERY well in the remaining division games.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Saints are in great position if they win tonight IMO, which I think they will..

9-7 is a lock to win the division, and there's a decent chance that 8-8 could do it, tbh(or 8-7-1 in Carolina's case)..

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I'm in agreement, they should take this division. Hard go of it this week, but they should do VERY well in the remaining division games.
    of a through by RW to win the game. You guys were making me nervous but I always thought you would pull it out.

thankfully the Saints have their toughest games left at home but they've looked average so far in the Dome.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    ^^ Saints win tonight, tbh?..

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    of a through by RW to win the game. You guys were making me nervous but I always thought you would pull it out.

thankfully the Saints have their toughest games left at home but they've looked average so far in the Dome.
    What kills me about us is that a lot of the mistakes we're making are correctable. Penalties, botched snaps, etc. Can't do anything about all the injuries, but we can at least play fundamentally sound. A win tonight and you guys will be will be fine but a loss isn't by any means the end of the world.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    ^^ Saints win tonight, tbh?..
    My nerves say no being a fan. But the Packers shouldn't be able to stop them unless turnovers get in the way. Saints have only one corner but I think the front 4 will get pressure. Still I wouldn't bet on the Saints winning. However I'm picking them to win tonight.

Stressful night for me with both the Royals and Saints playing.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    What kills me about us is that a lot of the mistakes we're making are correctable. Penalties, botched snaps, etc. Can't do anything about all the injuries, but we can at least play fundamentally sound. A win tonight and you guys will be will be fine but a loss isn't by any means the end of the world.
    It's still early in the season. Plenty of time to tighten things up. I think you guys will go 11-5.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    It's still early in the season. Plenty of time to tighten things up. I think you guys will go 11-5.
    That's precisely what I'm hoping for

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Winner Thursday takes the division

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    I didn't even get mad when the Bucs lost today....I actually laughed and said that's what they deserve. This team is harder to watch than the World Series....

Serious question....do I go into full tanking mode now?? I mean the team has already gone into tanking mode. But should I??

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    My nerves say no being a fan. But the Packers shouldn't be able to stop them unless turnovers get in the way. Saints have only one corner but I think the front 4 will get pressure. Still I wouldn't bet on the Saints winning. However I'm picking them to win tonight.

Stressful night for me with both the Royals and Saints playing.
    Good luck with that....

Get a bottle of jack...or a 12 pack...that always helped me.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count

Winner Thursday takes the division
    After I said good-game and everything? Come on son, you're not upset we've beat you on your own field 3 years in a row, are ya?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    After I said good-game and everything? Come on son, you're not upset we've beat you on your own field 3 years in a row, are ya?
    You guys won fair and square. Cam played like ass in the second half, but I've got to question the play-calling more than anything. Not once did we try to no huddle.

Still good game.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    You guys won fair and square. Cam played like ass in the second half, but I've got to question the play-calling more than anything. Not once did we try to no huddle.

Still good game.
    It's hard being on the losing side of those close games. If we lost another nail biter I may have jumped through a window.

Thread Information