Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Just thought this could be the thread to discuss the NFC South this year. ESPN predictions include:

Saints (11-5)
    Panthers (10-6)
    Falcons (9-7)
    Bucs (8-8)

Panthers won last year but keep in mind no team has ever won B2B championships since it has existed (2002).
    Last edited by N0 LyF3 ScRuB; 09-06-2014 at 07:44 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Not a bad thread idea. I'll toss in for the Bucs a little hopefully, S&B is around to support them properly.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i think falcons finish last. they have names at flash positions, but imo the worst overall roster of the group

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I told you boys the Falcons would be the real deal this year. This division just might be the toughest in the NFL. Matt Ryan is an elite QB. Let me rephrase that.. a regular season elite QB. Roddy White and Julio Jones are elite WR's and they were both injured all last year.

It's going to be tough to repeat.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I told you boys the Falcons would be the real deal this year. This division just might be the toughest in the NFL. Matt Ryan is an elite QB. Let me rephrase that.. a regular season elite QB. Roddy White and Julio Jones are elite WR's and they were both injured all last year.

It's going to be tough to repeat.
    like i said, they have good players at flash positions (QB/WR) but they're mediocre almost everywhere else. it'll catch up to them over the course of a season. its a home opener against a division rival, and they're doing a good job playing up to the compe ion

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Saints D is pathetic. we will be lucky to go 9-7

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Saints D is pathetic. we will be lucky to go 9-7
    What the happened out there? Over 550 yards allowed.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    What the happened out there? Over 550 yards allowed.
    They went after Robinson and White, who are both atrocious. Lewis missed tackles. 37 points given up, the most given up by any team in week one so far. Embarrassing

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    South is wide open again. So long as Rob Ryan is NO's D-coordinator, they'll struggle to close games. Atlanta is an elite RS team, and they can never be counted out. Carolina still has an elite defensive front, and that can change a lot of games. Tampa has a ton of growth to do, and they could really end up being anything at this point. The NFC has four compe ive divisions now.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Congrats NoLyf3. The Falcons showed today that they aren't that good. The Saints are done. They will finish 3rd in the division

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    saints have really underwhelmed so far. it looks like the year payton was out

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Rob Ryan has given up a lead on the final possession four times in the past two years. his disgusting whale ass.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I can't believe people were saying the Saints had a chance to be the best team ever this season.

But I don't think they're out of it. Atlanta lost today, so NO still controls its own destiny. I really don't think they're a very talented team, though. Haven't thought that for years.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I'll leave these gems here..

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    The Panthers beat the ty Bucs and Lions. The Steelers will put them back in their place next Sunday night.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    The Panthers beat the ty Bucs and Lions. The Steelers will put them back in their place next Sunday night.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    This isn't much of a division right now. Panthers are the clear front runners.

No they wont, the Rapers are terrible.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    apparently Kelvin Benjamin dropped 3 passes in yesterday's game. was wondering why his fantasy production was lackluster. as i've been saying, i'm expecting a lot of up and downs in his rookie year. he'll be legit in a year or two though

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    apparently Kelvin Benjamin dropped 3 passes in yesterday's game. was wondering why his fantasy production was lackluster. as i've been saying, i'm expecting a lot of up and downs in his rookie year. he'll be legit in a year or two though
    Rookie of the Week with Based Anderson under center, couldn't catch a cold with Newton....

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I hope Patrick Robinson tears his acl again

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I hope Patrick Robinson tears his acl again
    It's been reported that Ingram broke his hand and could be out a month. Hopefully he broke it by punching Patrick Robinson in the face.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Payton called for the running game alot later then he should have. Too many passing plays early in the game.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Yes, he had a bad game. But lets not act as if he didn't drop a single pass in the first 5 games lol

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yes, he had a bad game. But lets not act as if he didn't drop a single pass in the first 5 games lol
    meh, preseason

Thread Information