18 69.23%
  • Cum "Zero Playoff Wins" Newton

8 30.77%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Oh yes let's start Derek Anderson hahaha!!!!!!! What a dumb .

Cam Newton

Won a National le while at Blinn JC
    Won a National le while at Auburn, and a Heisman
    Set rookie records in the NFL
    Wins a Superbowl, and an NFL MVP

Oh yes, put in Derek Anderson.

What a re , sheesh~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation, tell us all again about how that 4000 yard passer with that 110.1 QB rating, needs BEASTMODE.....hahahaha!!!!!

Tell us all again how the 2015 MVP Cam Newton, should sit and watch Derek Anderson play, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you're ing re ed.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation

Show me some QB who played better their first 3-5 seasons in theire career, well? Come on guy who was that? Now pay attention ya dumb , GIVE THINGS SOME TIME....ok? no these young QB 's don't have it all figured out early on, ok rookie? To play this...STRUGGLE.. Newton....when it's real REAL obvious these guys are young QB's and will be improving makes you look totally re ed, ok guy?

Now, here's what a dumb like you will do, if Newton has a bad SB you will SEE SEE SEE HE SUCKS....hahaha!!!!!! Stupid this is a FIFTH year QB ok stupid, do you even know what that means?

SLOW THE DOWN....ok rookie?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya know how ya...DRI ARCHER, HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!, did ya know he has been contacted by 11 teams, SLOW DOWN......GIVE THINGS SOME TIMElllllll

Stupid, in his first three season O.J.Simpson never gained over 760 yards in a season, ok rookie? There was.,...he's a bust....talk. Yep, rookies like you.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-25-2016 at 02:20 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Notice this has nothing to say about this stupidity, hahaha!!!!!!!!!

CN

Take a few minutes and Google the season numbers that Newton put up, ok? They were almost as good as RW's.

Derek Anderson...????....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Avante; 01-25-2016 at 03:15 PM.

Anyone notice that when cam newton (nat'l champion dual threat QB) had his finest day, VY, the other (nat'l champion dual threat QB) got a DUI. sad really.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Anyone notice that when cam newton (nat'l champion dual threat QB) had his finest day, VY, the other (nat'l champion dual threat QB) got a DUI. sad really.
    A DUI isn't...sad. Happens to milions of people every year, there is somebody right now being handcuffed....

No big deal.

A big deal is think Derek Anderson should start over Cam Newton.

who would start Anderson over Cam....that is dumb.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    who would start Anderson over Cam....that is dumb.
    No ~~~~~~ Tell that to the daddy of this stupid thread.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cliipef Nation, let's talk about this little fella, ok? Tell us all again about why Derek Anderson needs to be starting for Carolina, come on guy don't ing hide, ok?

And...now what can the Seahawks do without BEASTMODE, well?

Come on guy, don't hide like a little .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Since it's real obvious you ed up and are too much of coward to own it I'll say this....

GIVE THINGS SOME ING TIME...ok dude? Don't act like some re ed rookie over a few seasons, ok stupid? ESPECIALLY.....a QB...ok?

AND...never ever ever ever say during a game with the score....6-0...ok slick, talk about stupid, sheesh~~~~~~

Alright I'm going to let this go this time, use your ing head from now on ok rookie? And if ya must run your big mouth own it, ok coward?

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    #FADEAVANTE

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Plus $3100 since 2014, how about you?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation, ya sure ya want to start Derek Anderson over Cam Newton? Go ahead little man, run it by us again, why?

And, it's looking like BEASTMODE might be retiring now what will RW do? Oh yeah, 4000/34/500.....an NFL record, hahahaha~~~~~~~~

Come on ya little , defend all this stupidity, ok nutless?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Of all the threads on all the messageboards in the world, this has got to be the dumbest thread ever.

Is Derek Anderson better than Cam Newton.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I wonder if they will sit Cam Newton and get their best QB in there Sunday, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up until this thread the dumbest thread I'd ever seen on any messageboard was........Islam is actually a religion of peace.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Anderson would have held on to the football. , garbage time would be ticking down on a Panthers blowout win if Anderson was playing.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Anderson would have held on to the football. , garbage time would be ticking down on a Panthers blowout win if Anderson was playing.
    Just think slick, this guy keeps Anderson on the bench, so what does that tell you?

Post Count
    Just think slick, this guy keeps Anderson on the bench, so what does that tell you?
    It tells me that franchises get easily blinded by gimmicks. Just look at their opponents (Denver) when they went through their Tebow phase.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It tells me that franchises get easily blinded by gimmicks. Just look at their opponents (Denver) when they went through their Tebow phase.
    Ya mean those gimmicks that won a National Championship for Blinn JC, Auburn, NFC..? Those gimmicks that won a Heisman/NFL MVP, those gimmicks?

What has Anderson ever done, yep...0.

Dude, ya don't appear to get any of this, what, bipolar or just dense?

Now what is RW going to do without BEASTMODE, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me guess, NFL record 4000/30/500...again!!!!!

Stupid, stop acting like a know nothing punk ass kid, ok? Newton is how old? Now think ya dumb , ok?

Post Count
    Ya mean thos gimmicks that won a National Championship for Blinn JC, Auburn, NFC..? Those gimmicks that won a Heisman/NFL MVP, those gimmicks?

What has Anderson ever done, yep...0.
    Gimmicks work great against college defenses. Doesn't change the fact that they always get exposed eventually against professional defenses.

Krappernick was an NFC champion and the quarterback of a le contender. Now he holds a clipboard for Blaine Gabbert.

RG3 was a Heisman winner and Rookie of the Year. Now Kirk Cousins has cucked him and he's on his way out of town - and nobody else wants him.

Tebow was a Heisman winner and two-time national champion. Now he's a host on the SEC Network.

Nobody should be surprised if meets the same fate, now that teams know he can't beat them with his arm.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Gimmicks work great against college defenses. Doesn't change the fact that they always get exposed eventually against professional defenses.

Krappernick was an NFC champion and the quarterback of a le contender. Now he holds a clipboard for Blaine Gabbert.

RG3 was a Heisman winner and Rookie of the Year. Now Kirk Cousins has cucked him and he's on his way out of town - and nobody else wants him.

Tebow was a Heisman winner and two-time national champion. Now he's a host on the SEC Network.

Nobody should be surprised if meets the same fate, now that teams know he can't beat them with his arm.
    Who has Derek Anderson ever beat with his arm?

Roger Staubach was a Heisman winner and a mobile QB, why ignore him? Steve Young could motor, why ignore him? Russell Wilson has some jets, why ignore him? And why act like ya didn't see that holding on Crabtree in the endzone?

Do you have any idea just how pathetic Derek Andersons stats/career has been? Ya don't do ya?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation

Tell us alll again about how Derek Anderson should be starting over the MVP, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid !

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Plus $3100 since 2014, how about you?
    62.3% on year overall ATS. +$1075.33. Good, not great.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Avante, in your 90 years on this Earth, have you ever heard the phrase "tongue in cheek"?

You keep running with how dumb CN must be to think Anderson is way better and I'm nearly positive that you haven't stopped to consider that he maybe doesn't actually think that but rather may be trolling and trying to upset people like you.

For someone who constantly trolls all over the Internet, I'm surprised you haven't yet considered this. And honestly, the fact that you keep going back to it further proves to everyone reading your posts that you are indeed a re .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante, in your 90 years on this Earth, have you ever heard the phrase "tongue in cheek"?

You keep running with how dumb CN must be to think Anderson is way better and I'm nearly positive that you haven't stopped to consider that he maybe doesn't actually think that but rather may be trolling and trying to upset people like you.

For someone who constantly trolls all over the Internet, I'm surprised you haven't yet considered this. And honestly, the fact that you keep going back to it further proves to everyone reading your posts that you are indeed a re .
    A re is a guy who follows others around constantly saying the exact same thing....Avante boohoo boohoo.

Re it ever dawn on you that nobody gives a what you think?

Thread Information