18 69.23%
  • Cum "Zero Playoff Wins" Newton

8 30.77%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The last time we saw Derek Anderson he had one pass attempt for one INT...hahaha~~~ That gives him three in his last two games and a fumble lost.

This is what a....yes I suck as a QB, how I'm still in the league is a mystery to me....career looks like.
    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...A/AndeDe00.htm

Look at that passer rating, whoa~~~~~~~~~~~

TD/INT....60/60.....hahaha~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 12-05-2016 at 09:45 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Maybe you should start 15 threads on the subject

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Maybe you should start 15 threads on the subject
    Nobody cares about Derek Anderson, while everyone cares about Russell Wilson. Which is to be expected since he's doing things never seen before.

Little man, do ya have your I LOVE AVANTE ball cap on? Never seen anyone with a worst case of Avanteist than you. What an impact I have made on you little guy, wow.

Dude, do something else here besides Avante, ok little man?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Nobody cares about Derek Anderson, while everyone cares about Russell Wilson. Which is to be expected since he's doing things never seen before.

Little man, do ya have your I LOVE AVANTE ball cap on? Never seen anyone with a worst case of Avanteist than you. What an impact I have made on you little guy, wow.
    You're right man, everyone does care about Wilson....start more threads about him.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're right man, everyone does care about Wilson....start more threads about him.
    Why don't you starts some threads, it sures beats just leeching off everyone else and wimpeing around like some little wimpy ass .

Dude, what's wrong with you? Really guy, why are you such a ing asshole?

It's just funny watching everyone who understands the game heaping praise on Russell Wilson then coming here to read idiots who are totally clueless.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Why don't you starts some threads, it sures beats just leeching off everyone else and wimpeing around like some little wimpy ass .

Dude, what's wrong with you? Really guy, why are you such a ing asshole?

It's just funny watching everyone who understands the game heaping praise on Russell Wilson then coming here to read idiots who are totally clueless.
    You know what helps with that? You....heaping thread after thread of praise on him in this forum.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You know what helps with that? You....heaping thread after thread of praise on him in this forum.
    Well I could just come here to wimpering around about Avante like your dumbass does, dude, are you really this totally ed up?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Struggle Wilson sucks . Period, end of story. You can spam until the cows come home and you'll still never change anyone's mind about the topic.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Struggle Wilson sucks . Period, end of story. You can spam until the cows come home and you'll still never change anyone's mind about the topic.
    As ya totally ignore just how stupid you were to bring up this thread, classic you.

Apprently you post nowhere else or watch any of the football talk shows or read anything. Just who are you talking about with...anyone's mind.....who would that be? Do I really have to bring tons of others talking about the greatness of Russell Wilson to your attention?

Who are these....anyones mind....well?

You have any idea at all how many others say similiar things about Russell Wilson, ya don't do ya? Ya want more?

TONS of others saying this kind of thing...

Those guys have steered the seasons for their respective teams. Wilson, on the other hand, saved Seattle by stepping up after the injuries to three of Seattle’s most important players. Seattle hasn’t just survived those losses, the Seahawks have thrived. They’ve scored 30 or more points in four successive games for the first time under head coach Pete Carroll and only the second time in the franchise’s history.
    “A lot of it is just because Russ,” Baldwin said. “He’s the man right now. He’s balling.”
    For three years, Wilson has been one of the league’s very best playmakers. Someone who could improvise and scramble and create all while not turning the ball over.

What has happened the past five weeks is something different, though. He has been the league’s very best quarterback in that time whether it’s adjusting protections at the line of scrimmage, diagnosing coverages or passing from the pocket.
    It wasn’t that he never did those things before. He’s just never done it as well – nor as consistently – as he has been doing. He has thrown 162 consecutive passes without being picked off, the second-longest streak in franchise history.
    Midway through the season, there were still questions about whether Wilson would ever be an above-average passer while in the pocket. These past five weeks, he has been unparalleled in that regard.

So tell me half pint who is...anyone's mind....well? Don't tell me a bunch of cats who can't even talk Chris Warren.

Dude, you honestly have never seen any of this, really?

So show me anyone out there agreeing with your dumbass, come on midget who is...anyone's mind...well? Who would that be, well?

Want more?

Time for your dumbass to....didn't read....
    Last edited by Avante; 12-06-2016 at 02:29 PM.

Post Count
    I don't care what hack pundits like Cowturd have to say about Struggle. I watch him play every week without homer goggles. Five seasons into his career, it's blatantly obvious that he's a product of the über-stacked team he's always had around him. He is too limited to carry a franchise as the alpha and first option. If he was drafted by a team like the Browns or Jags, he'd either be on his way out of the league like RG3, out of football entirely like Manziel, or a career backup like Kraep.

Seriously, you never see guys like Brady, Brees, Rivers, Ryan, Big Ben, etc. lay stinkbombs like Struggle has done against the Dolphins, Rams and Bucs this year alone, even with far less talent around them. It must be nice to go out there, fail to even crack double digits on the scoreboard against ty teams, and still always have a chance to win because you have one of the greatest defenses in NFL history. Wonder what that's like? I know if Rivers ever has a game where he can't even muster more than 10 points at the most, we're screwed. When Big Ben did it against the Eagles this year, he lost by 31.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't care what hack pundits like Cowturd have to say about Struggle. I watch him play every week without homer goggles. Five seasons into his career, it's blatantly obvious that he's a product of the über-stacked team he's always had around him. He is too limited to carry a franchise as the alpha and first option. If he was drafted by a team like the Browns or Jags, he'd either be on his way out of the league like RG3, out of football entirely like Manziel, or a career backup like Kraep.

Seriously, you never see guys like Brady, Brees, Rivers, Ryan, Big Ben, etc. lay stinkbombs like Struggle has done against the Dolphins, Rams and Bucs this year alone, even with far less talent around them. It must be nice to go out there, fail to even crack double digits on the scoreboard against ty teams, and still always have a chance to win because you have one of the greatest defenses in NFL history. Wonder what that's like? I know if Rivers ever has a game where he can't even muster more than 10 points at the most, we're screwed. When Big Ben did it against the Eagles this year, he lost by 31.
    Do I really have to show you ALL the great QB's with ty games, you really don't know?

Who have his stud receivers been and TE's, well?

Do I really have to talk about all those HOF QB's who played on GREAT teams? Well? You really don't know?

We see/read so much of this stuff.....

Why?

Will you ever figure out I've seen them all play since the days of Unitas/Tarkenton/Starr and have never seen a better "young" QB than Russell Wilson and his stats/accomplishments prove that out. He is without question the best 4 years and 12 games we have ever seen.

Being ya think Derek Anderson is better than Newton and Rex is showing everyone how big a fake the Raiders are (only to lose 38-24 ha~~~) your opinion means....nothing. You obviously don't know the game.

ONE MORE TIME

So tell us CN, WHO is..anyones mind.....well?

Dying to see just who....anyone's mind...are. CN, show me anyone agreeing with you, can you? Nope~~~~

I get the internet slliness, honest, how important it is for immature posters like this CN got to bug people, byt how could anyone who knows football not get Russell Wilson? Why would anyone want to look like a ing moron by talking like this CN dummy does?

RW was what on the NFL's top 100 players rated?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-06-2016 at 03:03 PM.

Post Count
    Who have his stud receivers been and TE's, well?
    He has one of the best slot receivers in the league in Doug Baldwin and an elite tight end in Jimmy Graham. Meanwhile, Rivers is throwing to the likes of Tyrell Williams and Dontrelle Inman while still putting up significantly more yards and passing TDs than Struggle

Struggle also has had bellcow backs like Marshawn Lynch and Thomas Rawls to carry the load throughout his entire career. And he's had the best defense in the NFL to keep the games close when he still can't put up points on the board.

Do I really have to talk about all those HOF QB's who played on GREAT teams?
    Struggle has played on the most stacked team every single year of his career, from minute one

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He has one of the best slot receivers in the league in Doug Baldwin and an elite tight end in Jimmy Graham. Meanwhile, Rivers is throwing to the likes of Tyrell Williams and Dontrelle Inman while still putting up significantly more yards and passing TDs than Struggle

Struggle also has had bellcow backs like Marshawn Lynch and Thomas Rawls to carry the load throughout his entire career. And he's had the best defense in the NFL to keep the games close when he still can't put up points on the board.

Struggle has played on the most stacked team every single year of his career, from minute one
    Dude, how many seasons has Graham been there, you are comparing Baldwin to the GREAT receivers?

Dude, Bart Starr/Terry Bradshaw played on teams with...8...other HOFers. Unitas had three HOF receivers. Do I really need to go on and on? Peyton had...Edgerrin James, Matvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark. Want more?

Kurt Warner had Marshall Faulk, Isacc Bruce and Torry Holt. Kenny Stabler had HOFers Dave Csaper and Fred Belitnikoff and the greart Cliff Branch. Want more?

ONE MORE TIME

Dude, who is...anyone's mind...well? Stop ignoring the question, ok?

Don't tell me....anyone's mind...and then ignore my question like some got, ok? Show me anyone agreeing with your dumb ass, can you? NOPE~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pete Carroll, Troy Aikman think RW is great, I (who has seen them all) thinks he's great, but a guy like you bragging on Derek Anderson and calling the great Peyton Manning names doesn't....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is HOF QB Bob Griese without....HOFers Larry Csonka, Paul Warfield, the great Mercury Morris and that KILLER B defense, well?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-06-2016 at 03:22 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What do these guys know, right?

Little man, we all get this ...I'M IN HIDING...thing, ok? But don't look like a ing moron over it, ok little fella? I know of nobody who knows the game that doesn't get the greatness of Russell Wilson.

Come on little guy cool the stupidity, ok?

He was the 17th ranked player in the NFL last season, number 22 the year before but you don't get it, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is how CN works....

RW plays great, a win a win a win, great game, great game....crickets. Then that subpar performance (they all have)...SEE SEE HE SUCKS~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahahahaha~~~~

BUT...Derek Anderson is great, hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

I get you won't get this...

Tom Brady was in his 8th season before he ever had a 100 QB rating, RW in his first two and again last season.
    Brady was in his 8th season before he ever threw 30 TD's, RW in his 4th.
    Right this minute and including this season, Brady's QB rating 97.0, RW 100.3.

Let me guess, ya don't get it....right?

Russell Wilson

Has won a playoff game in every season
    Two SB's in his first three seasons
    Pro Bowl MVP
    NFL record 4000/30/400
    NFL record...100 QB rating first two seasons.
    THREE times as many TD's as INT's.
    Never missed a game
    Holds the edge over...Brady, Big Ben, Rodgers, Peyton.
    Led the NFL in 2015 with a 110.1 rating
    Most wins in history at this stage of a career

How could anyone not get this

I challenge anyone to Google any QB ya want and compare their first 4 years and 12 games to Russell Wilson, who did it better? You won't find anyone who did it better.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-06-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation, still waiting to see your....anybody's mind. Come on little fella, just who is that....anybody...well?

Why do we see sooooooooooooooooooooo much of this sort of thing?

Matt Calkins / Columnist
    Seahawks QB Russell Wilson for MVP? The case is becoming clearer

Originally published November 20, 2016 at 7:59 pm Updated November 21, 2016 at 12:17 pm

Back to story Restart gallery

More Photo Galleries

When you look at how Seahawks QB Russell Wilson has played over this three-game stretch — and how he endured the first seven games despite feeling pain from pec to toe — it’s hard not to consider him for the award.

Share story

If he wasn’t on the short list already, he has to be there now.
    After three weeks of health, highlights and occasional heroics, Russell Wilson put himself into a certain conversation.

Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott is right there, too — as are Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott and Raiders QB Derek Carr. But these days, when you mention Wilson’s name, you must at least consider thinking “M-V-P.”

“I don’t know who else would be above him,” said Seahawks receiver Doug Baldwin, who dismissively responded “I guess” when Prescott and Carr were mentioned as possibilities. “I don’t know who’s playing better than him right now. He’s the best player in the league right now by far. “

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, I can talk QB's you've never even heard of, trust me, when I tell ya that RW is the best five seasons QB we have seen, just nod that pointy head, ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-06-2016 at 08:53 PM.

Thread Information