I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol headed for a nuclear meltdown

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I got a feeling it's a little more than that....but again I plead the 5th or in this case stupidity. I don't know all or any of the facts....and I'm not going back to look through your past posts. I just want the truth...and yes I can handle the truth.

Basically...you're saying the entire NFL and College Football community on ST are trolls???? Cause it seems to be more than a "few kids" talking . But hey...do your thing.

After all I went 3-3 on my week 1 NFL picks (and a lot of people did waaaay worse than that) and nobody is starting threads about how terrible my picks where or anybody else. Why you??????
    Because he claims to be an expert and acts like everyone else is beneath him while not being able to back it up.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Because he claims to be an expert and acts like everyone else is beneath him while not being able to back it up.
    The expert part will be proven this season. I don't act like I'm above anyone I simply counter punch, be cool and it will be cool, act like a jerk and I'll treat you like one.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I've been into pro football since the early 60's, so I;m obviously going to know more about the game than the kids here. And I rub that in, which pisses them off.....cool~~~ I also gamble and have been for a long time, I play around with that, knowing they hang on my every move, just look at this thread. I know this and have fun with it. I spell something wrong....here they come, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom line is I make an impact all by design and I;m the one they pay attention to as we see. I don't know any of these people, so why not have some fun with them, and I do.......obviously.

I was an insurance salesman and learned a lot about human nature, ya want instant action on the internet.....just say you are good at something.......they fall all over themselves trying to get to you, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    attention

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I got a feeling it's a little more than that....but again I plead the 5th or in this case stupidity. I don't know all or any of the facts....and I'm not going back to look through your past posts. I just want the truth...and yes I can handle the truth.

Basically...you're saying the entire NFL and College Football community on ST are trolls???? Cause it seems to be more than a "few kids" talking . But hey...do your thing.

After all I went 3-3 on my week 1 NFL picks (and a lot of people did waaaay worse than that) and nobody is starting threads about how terrible my picks where or anybody else. Why you??????
    He gets on for his terrible picks because of his constant claims over the last three seasons of being a betting expert who makes a lot of money despite losing tons of money on the picks he posts here....

He gets on in general because he's an arrogant, annoying old got who feels superior to everyone else because of his knowledge of useless trivia and fake Internet life as an accomplished bodybuilder and dancer.... on top of that, he floods the boards with stupid-ass threads, criticizes anyone who doesn't start a thread for every thought that passes through their mind on a daily basis, and welches on bets....

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    The expert part will be proven this season. I don't act like I'm above anyone I simply counter punch, be cool and it will be cool, act like a jerk and I'll treat you like one.
    Lies.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

NFL forum never fails to deliver. Someone said in the game thread that nothing brings the NFL forum together like the Cowboys' losing. I disagree. Nothing brings the forum together quite like an Avante thread.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He gets on for his terrible picks because of his constant claims over the last three seasons of being a betting expert who makes a lot of money despite losing tons of money on the picks he posts here....

He gets on in general because he's an arrogant, annoying old got who feels superior to everyone else because of his knowledge of useless trivia and fake Internet life as an accomplished bodybuilder and dancer.... on top of that, he floods the boards with stupid-ass threads, criticizes anyone who doesn't start a thread for every thought that passes through their mind on a daily basis, and welches on bets....
    I guess I could just leech off everyone else like you do.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Well there will be a difference between a fan of 50 years and one of 20.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    heres my lone bet for tonight

13 pt teaser

Houson vs. BYU over 47
    Houston vs BYU -5.5
    Steelers + 16 vs Ravens
    Lousiana Tech vs. North Texas over 35

$50 to win $42
    ruh roh. 26-6 Ravens.

steelers need a TD here pretty quick.

I could use a long TD pass to Antonio.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Not when it comes to gambling.

You're a scrub and a cowardly pussy.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Not when it comes to gambling.

You're a scrub and a cowardly pussy.
    All that silly is fun by now it's time for some business.

I'm really looking hard at that Baylor vs Buffalo game tomorrow night as a chance to make some serious $$$$$$.

Buffalo had two stud players on the team last year in Khalil Mack and Brenden Oliver, they are gone, as is most their defensive backfield, yep a rebuilding year. So if Baylor can beat that team 70-13 they should be able to 55-10ish. I;m thinking about playing 550 to win 500. I see this as being as close to a sure thing as we'll seel. Well?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    You are condescending to everyone. It doesn't matter what age.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    ruh roh. 26-6 Ravens.

steelers need a TD here pretty quick.

I could use a long TD pass to Antonio.
    You can take solace in the fact that Avante is now 0-4.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    He took Pitt?

Rofl

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    He took Pitt?

Rofl
    From the last post on the Avante Football Thread

Going to take the Steelers tonight straight up. I do think this Ray Rice situation was a big distraction and it is a short week...hmmm? Being the last 4 times they played they split, might as well take the team without the hassle. All 4 games decided by a combined...11 points.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Try 9-8..ok? That was a straight up pick, get it right alright?

Now add...

Buff
    Carolina
    Cinncy
    NO
    Minnesota
    Arizona
    Tennesee
    Washington
    Sea
    TB
    Den
    GB
    Houston
    SF
    Indy

STRAIGHT UP!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Try 9-8..ok? That was a straight up pick, get it right alright?
    0-4

Stop pulling fake records out of your ass....

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    He took Pitt?

Rofl
    0-4

Actually I was wrong. His week one straight up picks are in that thread and he went 9-7. So this loss makes him 9-8.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    0-4

Dude, why is it you never ever ever ever get anything right? WOW~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Try going to my Avante thread and find where I made last weeks STRAIGHT UP plays ya dumb ...ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Actually I was wrong. His week one straight up picks are in that thread and he went 9-7. So this loss makes him 9-8.
    Well no , how about calming down ok amigo?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Well no , how about calming ok amigo?
    I am perfectly calm.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    fuuuuuuck, never posting my bets in this thread again

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So how's that system work?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I thought you would be completely safe with that +16.

Thread Information