Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    So Denver isn't.....22-13-1
    Cinncy isn't...19-13-1
    Indy isn't...21-13-1
    Niners aren't....22-8-2
    Seattle isn't...26-11

ATS the last two seasons and 3-0-2 in 2014......right?
    So you aren't 0-3....right?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So you aren't 0-3....right?
    Come on guy, do you think that's all bull ? Answer the question ya ling worm.

If it's true and it is, now how do you think I'll do playing that system?

Post Count
    Come on guy, do you think that's all bull ? Answer the question ya ling worm.

If it's true and it is, now how do you think I'll do playing that system?
    Answer the question, are you or are you not 0-3?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Answer the question, are you or are you not 0-3?
    Dude, tell me again about Terrance West ya ing idiot.

Answer my question, if I use that system how can I lose?

Post Count
    Dude, tell me again about Terrance West ya ing idiot.

Answer my question, if I use that system how can I lose?
    Again, I made fun of you for slurping Dri "4 yards and a sprained ankle" Archer, not Terrance West....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Again, I made fun of you for slurping Dri "4 yards and a sprained ankle" Archer, not Terrance West....
    My bad, got my dummies mixed up, it was Blake.

How about that system that has gone 110-64 the last two years, think it will work?

Actually, if you're being on the NFL in an effort to make money, you're stupid. You should only bet on the nfl for fun.

College football and the NBA are the easier ways to make money.
    Disagree w/ the NBA. There's way too much emphasis on stats nowadays w/ professional companies existing to record every single detail about the games. You can't get an advantage w/ that stuff anymore (how the professional NBA gamblers used to do it.) The only thing you've got is betting against public perception. There was a ton of money to be made with the Spurs the last couple years, but perception caught up a while back.

Agreed w/ everything college sports related. There's a ton of factors that make it better to bet on.

1) More affluent and loyal fanbases. Means that you can get exceptional value when you've got an underrated team going against a perennial powerhouse. I remember two years back there was a K-State vs OU game with K-State at +14 or something absurd like that. They went on to win the Big 12 that year.

2) Many more teams--meaning that most people don't have the slightest clue about teams outside their conference. If you've got the time to watch the games you can actually get an advantage here.

3) Easier to get insider info. I've never actually had success w/ this, but if you use twitter effectively you can find out insider that happens to teams before the lines are updated to reflect it. I remember a couple years back hearing about a team in the CWS (or in the rounds before that, I don't really watch baseball so I don't remember the details exactly) that had gotten food poisoning and the line never changed. They got blown out.

Betting on the NFL is just re ed though imo. It's literally gambling. I don't really understand where you can get an advantage in it at all tbh.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I've made $$$$ on the NFL for years, so wrong as usual.

I just showed everyone a $$$$$$ making system.
    you've lost a lot of money the last two years plus week one this year, so you're full of as usual.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Disagree w/ the NBA. There's way too much emphasis on stats nowadays w/ professional companies existing to record every single detail about the games. You can't get an advantage w/ that stuff anymore (how the professional NBA gamblers used to do it.) The only thing you've got is betting against public perception. There was a ton of money to be made with the Spurs the last couple years, but perception caught up a while back.

Agreed w/ everything college sports related. There's a ton of factors that make it better to bet on.

1) More affluent and loyal fanbases. Means that you can get exceptional value when you've got an underrated team going against a perennial powerhouse. I remember two years back there was a K-State vs OU game with K-State at +14 or something absurd like that. They went on to win the Big 12 that year.

2) Many more teams--meaning that most people don't have the slightest clue about teams outside their conference. If you've got the time to watch the games you can actually get an advantage here.

3) Easier to get insider info. I've never actually had success w/ this, but if you use twitter effectively you can find out insider that happens to teams before the lines are updated to reflect it. I remember a couple years back hearing about a team in the CWS that had gotten food poisoning and the line never changed. They got blown out.

Betting on the NFL is just re ed though imo. It's literally gambling. I don't really understand where you can get an advantage in it at all tbh.
    Go with teams that are historically winners ATS.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    you've lost a lot of money the last two years plus week one this year, so you're full of as usual.
    Whatever

So do you think that sytem is bogus, it's bull ?

Post Count
    My bad, got my dummies mixed up, it was Blake.

How about that system that has gone 110-64 the last two years, think it will work?
    How about all the other systems you've hyped up only to continue to lose money? If you want to look at trends, start with that one, and think long and hard about whether or not you should continue your gambling addiction....

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I don't bet many nba games at all.

I think it's ridiculously easy to win money though on betting against east teams on the second night of a back to back on the road on the west coast.

concur.

Pro teams are just too evenly matched.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How about all the other systems you've hyped up only to continue to lose money? If you want to look at trends, start with that one, and think long and hard about whether or not you should continue your gambling addiction....
    So do you think the system is bogus, it won't work, despite the fact it's 110-64 the last two years and 3-0-2 in 2014. Will it work?

Post Count
    So do you think the system is bogus, it won't work, despite the fact it's 110-64 the last two years and 3-0-2 in 2014. Will it work?
    Every other system you've used has resulted in epic failure, why should anyone expect anything different this time around?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Every other system you've used has resulted in epic failure, why should anyone expect anything different this time around?
    So you see that 110-64 system that is already 3-0-2 to be a loser this season....right? Dude, are you serious?

Post Count
    So you see that 110-64 system that is already 3-0-2 to be a loser this season....right?
    So you see that you're 0-3 this week and under .500 the last two seasons....right?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So you see that you're 0-3 this week and under .500 the last two seasons....right?
    Actually hit around 60% the last two seasons. As I will this season.

So do you think that system is bogus, answer the question?

Post Count
    Actually hit around 60% the last two seasons. As I will this season.

So do you think that system is bogus, answer the question?
    You do realize nobody actually believes your lies, right?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You do realize nobody actually believes your lies, right?
    How about this, if I hit 60% or better this season, then that will prove what I;ve said, if I don't, yep....all lies...ok?

So you think that system won't work....right?

Post Count
    How about this, if I hit 60% or better this season, then that will prove what I;ve said, if I don't, yep....all lies...ok?

So you think that system won't work....right?
    It's also hilarious how your guarantees have gone from 70% to 65% to now 60%, yet you only get further and further below .500....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's also hilarious how your guarantees have gone from 70% to 65% to now 60%, yet you only get further and further below .500....
    Well that right there should tell you I was ing around.

Do you ever answer any questions, damn guy, !

Post Count
    Well that right there should tell you I was ing around.
    No, it tells me that you're delusional about being a "betting expert"....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No, it tells me that you're delusional about being a "betting expert"....
    Hey ClipperNation, I have a question for you...ok? Ya know I ask a question and you answer it. You've done that before ...right?

So tell me CN do you think that system is bogus and won't work? Yes...No..? You can do it, really.

Post Count
    Hey ClipperNation, I have a question for you...ok? Ya know I ask a question and you answer it. You've done that before ...right?

So tell me CN do you think that system is bogus and won't work? Yes...No..? You can do it, really.
    Why are you still deflecting from your -stained 0-3 record?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why are you still deflecting from your -stained 0-3 record?
    Oh yeah...totally sucked talk about STOO-PEED. Missing one game by....a half point, then blowing a 27-3 lead...DUMB!!!!!!!!!!

Now, do you think that system will work?

Thread Information