Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    My bad, got my dummies mixed up, it was Blake.

How about that system that has gone 110-64 the last two years, think it will work?
    It's clearly not the system you have been using the last two years, evident by your picks on this site.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You should change your name to Owen.... Owen Three

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

NFL forum never fails to deliver. Someone said in the game thread that nothing brings the NFL forum together like the Cowboys' losing. I disagree. Nothing brings the forum together quite like an Avante thread.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Betting is about ATS, dumbass.

Dude, why not talk about things you know about ok, this isn't one of them. It was...."how do you back a team that plays bad on the east coast"...ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's clearly not the system you have been using the last two years, evident by your picks on this site.
    That's the beauty in this.......yes it is and has been for years. I laid off the first week because I had two "great" historical plays and Carolina with no QB. Yep... ed up. The system.....3-0-2

It's simply play the best ATS team from the previous two seasons. Good teams usually don't go bad in a season. If ya notice they have after a few weeks....dump them.

The last couple years here was just for yucks, now it's time to show off.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-10-2014 at 09:54 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

NFL forum never fails to deliver. Someone said in the game thread that nothing brings the NFL forum together like the Cowboys' losing. I disagree. Nothing brings the forum together quite like an Avante thread.
    A master at knowing human nature, and knowing how to get what you want.

We have too.

Our system is based on taking your picks and going the opposite way.

Users of this system went 3-0 this week.

Owen

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ok, just bet against the five I mentioned week in and week out.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll go slow. Avante is a dumbass.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Dude, why not talk about things you know about ok, this isn't one of them. It was...."how do you back a team that plays bad on the east coast"...ok?
    How is he wrong when he says betting is all about ATS?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Actually hit around 60% the last two seasons. As I will this season.
    Yep...and you're not fat either, amirite?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    That's the beauty in this.......yes it is and has been for years. I laid off the first week because I had two "great" historical plays and Carolina with no QB. Yep... ed up. The system.....3-0-2

It's simply play the best ATS team from the previous two seasons. Good teams usually don't go bad in a season. If ya notice they have after a few weeks....dump them.

The last couple years here was just for yucks, now it's time to show off.
    your excuses

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'll go slow. Avante is a dumbass.
    Elaborate.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How is he wrong when he says betting is all about ATS?
    I wasn't talking about ATS. I was talking about the fact that in the eastern time zone over the last decade (as far as the chart goes) they are not a team you back under any cir stances. they lost to the Jets...in...NY, 37-27 just last year. And they did lose the game. All the Jets had to do was kick the extra point and they win ATS this year.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-10-2014 at 01:20 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How does anyone have excuses after one week, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

What it is is your such a dummy you actually think...one...week tells us something, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Oh no Dri Archer can't play, he only had 4 yards in week one...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, do you ever actually think?

Oh no Terrance West can't play, he didn't have a good preseason.....BOOM-100 yards and two runs of over 20 yards,

Too many here who don't understand this stuff and it's comical.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yep...and you're not fat either, amirite?
    So if I say I'm 6-2 275 you believe that.....right? If I say I'm a long time lifter (have showm pictures of weights, trophies, tracksters) I;m a fat liar....right?

So a fat keeps weights around, has football trophies and folliows sprinting.....does that make any sense to you?

Post Count
    How does anyone have excuses after one week, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I laid off the first week" is an excuse for your 0-3 record, Owen

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Here's what's going to happen...

By Turkey Day it's going to be..."that er he's been playing us".......I guarantee it.

no that time tested system isn't going to all of sudden fail. no teams like those I mentioned are going to lose more ATS than they win, yes we are going to do something similiar and all you...0-3...are going to look like total morons, as I.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "I laid off the first week" is an excuse for your 0-3 record, Owen
    How do you pass up trends that are as strong as I played? How do you ignore a weakened Panthers team with a gimpy QB in a "spot" they have sucked in?

Dude, stop acting as if I was on the wrong side, yopu look stupid=er.

Let;s see the Jets have owned the Raiders, as have every other east coast team for over a decade back east. Now they have a rookie QB.....oh yes the Raiders are the play, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    How do you pass up trends that are as strong as I played?
    You keep calling those plays "strong," yet you're 0-3

Post Count
    Dude, stop acting as if I was on the wrong side, yopu look stupid=er.
    I don't have to act, your 0-3 record proves you were on the wrong side

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You keep calling those plays "strong," yet you're 0-3

Why do try and talk about things you obviously know nothing about? It's all about odds little man. You play odds....ok? If you undertood any of this you'd know why those were very strong plays.

The odds tell us that system of mine will deliver 55-32 a season. Already 3-0-2.

So you would play against something this historically strong? Why don't you try that..ok?

You don't underatand anything guy and it's funny watching you act like a dumb kid.

You...Dri Archer won't make it see see he only had 4 yards in his first game of his career.

Dude, that right there says it all.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-10-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't have to act, your 0-3 record proves you were on the wrong side
    So picking Michigan to beat App State back in 2004 was the wrong side.....right? NOBODY....is taking App State...NOBODY!!!!!!

You are past ignorant, wow~!

So picking Buster Douglas to beat Mike Tyson was the right side....right? So it's..."I think Buster can take him:"....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

You are so dumb it's comical.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-10-2014 at 01:53 PM.

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Actually hit around 60% the last two seasons. As I will this season

Biggest lie I've seen in a while. All evidence over the past 2 seasons and in week 1 of this season confirms you are horrible at picking NFL games. Remember that time you lied that you hit 70% per season, and then that time you lied and said you hit 65% per season? Now it's down to 60%?

You are worse than a coin flip. Everyone here knows it. Stop lying and pretending you are anything other than that.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Biggest lie I've seen in a while. All evidence over the past 2 seasons and in week 1 of this season confirms you are horrible at picking NFL games. Remember that time you lied that you hit 70% per season, and then that time you lied and said you hit 65% per season? Now it's down to 60%?

Dude, bet against me this season...ok? I dare you, so ya got balls or just a big ing mouth?

I have the bet ATS teams over the last two seasons (go ahead Google it) in....Den/Niners/Indy/Cinncy/Sea. All ya f=do is play them as a group, no cherry picking....just a blanket play.

So you will bet against that since Im full of ....right? You wil buck....110-64...since 2013, right?

Don't run your mouth asshole then back out....ok? You now have the opposite...right?

You are worse than a coin flip. Everyone here knows it. Stop lying and pretending you are anything other than that.

Thread Information