Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, bet against me this season...ok? I dare you, so ya got balls or just a big ing mouth?

I have the best ATS teams over the last two seasons (go ahead Google it) in....Den/Niners/Indy/Cinncy/Sea. All ya do is play them as a group, no cherry picking....just a blanket play.

So you will bet against that since I'm full of ....right? You wil buck....110-64...since 2012, right?

Don't run your mouth asshole then back out....ok? You now have the opposite...right?

This is the first season I;m letting that system out....here. I have all of you right where I planned on having you, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Now watch a master at his craft.

Anyone playing that system...+ 300...already.

So if you beat me (I don't know ) I;m gone for good, if I beat you.....see ya!.....deal?
    Last edited by Avante; 09-10-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    So if I say I'm 6-2 275 you believe that.....right? If I say I'm a long time lifter (have showm pictures of weights, trophies, tracksters) I;m a fat liar....right?

So a fat keeps weights around, has football trophies and folliows sprinting.....does that make any sense to you?
    That stuff likely isn't even yours, but it definitely could be. Trophies aren't hard to find and neither are weights or information about sprinters. It's pretty clear by your over the top superiority complex that you are a fatty that lives vicariously through others and have created a false life that you push onto people online in order to validate yourself. You probably aren't even married. It's easy for you to pull it off due to the anonymity that the internet provides, but you've stumbled upon ST where people are good at figuring phonies like you out.

As soon as you are presented with some sort of real life challenge(like the one I presented and you accepted because you obviously thought I was a phony like you) to back up some of your claims you try to weasel your way out of it by deflecting and making excuses. And here you are again in this thread, lying and making excuses when everyone saw how ty of a gambler you are.

Face it old man, we've got you figured out. You are fat guy who lives alone and may or may not have bought a bunch of stuff to go in his house to convince people on the internet that you aren't a nobody. You have a narcissistic personality disorder that you can't feed in real life because in real life you aren't better than anyone at anything, so you run to the security of the internet to satisfy it. It's all pretty cut and dry and anyone with a lick of reasoning ability can see it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That stuff likely isn't even yours, but it definitely could be. Trophies aren't hard to find and neither are weights or information about sprinters. It's pretty clear by your over the top superiority complex that you are a fatty that lives vicariously through others and have created a false life that you push onto people online in order to validate yourself. You probably aren't even married. It's easy for you to pull it off due to the anonymity that the internet provides, but you've stumbled upon ST where people are good at figuring phonies like you out.

As soon as you are presented with some sort of real life challenge(like the one I presented and you accepted because you obviously thought I was a phony like you) to back up some of your claims you try to weasel your way out of it by deflecting and making excuses. And here you are again in this thread, lying and making excuses when everyone saw how ty of a gambler you are.

Face it old man, we've got you figured out. You are fat guy who lives alone and may or may not have bought a bunch of stuff to go in his house to convince people on the internet that you aren't a nobody. You have a narcissistic personality disorder that you can't feed in real life because in real life you aren't better than anyone at anything, so you run to the security of the internet to satisfy it. It's all pretty cut and dry and anyone with a lick of reasoning ability can see it.
    Then there's always real life.....

I was a rarity, that little white kid who could run. So early in life I was the fast white guy, the white running back with the moves. Getting all that attention helped in me getting into football and track like we see today. I have all the books, the magazines, the cards and know the origins/history of it all. That's why you saw the pictures of sprinters (out of Track & Field News magazine, I've had since 1970). And the football trophies. Ran track all thru school, played 20 years organized football. Three HS alumini games.

After seeing Hercules in 1959 and Steve Reeves I starting thinking about bodybuilding, so at around 10 I played around with it. But it would be my soph year in HS that I really got serious about it (football coach helping me) and have been into it ever since. That's why you saw the weights.

Been into music all my life, was raised in a family where everyone played something and sang and danced. I play the harmonica. As you've noticed an historian there. Oh yeah.....great dancer, having won tons of contests.

I'll tell Judy she never existed, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry little guy but you are so out there it's actually strange. I showed the pictures, do you really believe....

Avante...hey so n;' so can I take pictures of your stuff bec.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! , what fat even knows lifters, track freaks, footballers?

I'm the real deal shorty, 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel, football, track, music, literature....historian. Rasslin' historian.

The gambling.......got into this about 20 years ago after talking to a guy who owned a little bar, I kept winning his pool. It took me a few years to get the fundamentals down, that after reading all I could find about it. Been winning now for awhile. I arrived here and saw the immaturity, the childish behavior so decided to have some fun with it and why give out free plays? My son Mason**** was living here then, he used this computer for awhile (football winnings buying him one). So he had some fun.

Now it's time to get serious, yep, it took a 27-3 comeback and a non extra point try or I'd be up 2-1, the Carolina pick just sucked, Anderson????

Now I'll use a time tested system I discovered about five years ago in a magazine. It's a winner as all will see, if I'd played last week (DUH!!!!!!!!!) plus 300.

I 'm retired with tons of $$$$ a gorgeous wife, a fantastic body and more knowledge about those interests of mine than anyone you will ever encounter. Now do I take little freaky ass s like you very seriously who come totally unglued over silly internet .......of course not, who does?

***when he finds out he doesn't exist he'll freak.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-10-2014 at 07:51 PM.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    So now you won a bunch of dance contests as well?

All of that bragging and you can't even accept what is a relatively easy challenge from a guy who you have 2 inches and 75 lbs on. I have a video of a real me lifting real weights. You have nothing but a made up, fantasy world.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    So picking Michigan to beat App State back in 2004 was the wrong side.....right? NOBODY....is taking App State...NOBODY!!!!!!

You are past ignorant, wow~!

So picking Buster Douglas to beat Mike Tyson was the right side....right? So it's..."I think Buster can take him:"....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

You are so dumb it's comical.
    I'm guessing you picked Michigan and Tyson, so yeah, App State and Buster would have been easy picks

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Then there's always real life.....

I was a rarity, that little white kid who could run. So early in life I was the fast white guy, the white running back with the moves. Getting all that attention helped in me getting into football and track like we see today. I have all the books, the magazines, the cards and know the origins/history of it all. That's why you saw the pictures of sprinters (out of Track & Field News magazine, I've had since 1970). And the football trophies. Ran track all thru school, played 20 years organized football. Three HS alumini games.

After seeing Hercules in 1959 and Steve Reeves I starting thinking about bodybuilding, so at around 10 I played around with it. But it would be my soph year in HS that I really got serious about it (football coach helping me) and have been into it ever since. That's why you saw the weights.

Been into music all my life, was raised in a family where everyone played something and sang and danced. I play the harmonica. As you've noticed an historian there. Oh yeah.....great dancer, having won tons of contests.

I'll tell Judy she never existed, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry little guy but you are so out there it's actually strange. I showed the pictures, do you really believe....

Avante...hey so n;' so can I take pictures of your stuff bec.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! , what fat even knows lifters, track freaks, footballers?

I'm the real deal shorty, 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel, football, track, music, literature....historian. Rasslin' historian.

The gambling.......got into this about 20 years ago after talking to a guy who owned a little bar, I kept winning his pool. It took me a few years to get the fundamentals down, that after reading all I could find about it. Been winning now for awhile. I arrived here and saw the immaturity, the childish behavior so decided to have some fun with it and why give out free plays? My son Mason**** was living here then, he used this computer for awhile (football winnings buying him one). So he had some fun.

Now it's time to get serious, yep, it took a 27-3 comeback and a non extra point try or I'd be up 2-1, the Carolina pick just sucked, Anderson????

Now I'll use a time tested system I discovered about five years ago in a magazine. It's a winner as all will see, if I'd played last week (DUH!!!!!!!!!) plus 300.

I 'm retired with tons of $$$$ a giorgeous wife, a fantastic body and more knowledge about those interests of mine than anyone you will ever encounter. Now do I take little freaky ass s like you very seriously who come totally unglued over silly internet .......of course not, who does?

***when he finds out he doesn't exist he'll freak.
    All those words and it still doesn't change the fact that you're a welching, lying got

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So now you won a bunch of dance contests as well?

All of that bragging and you can't even accept what is a relatively easy challenge from a guy who you have 2 inches and 75 lbs on. I have a video of a real me lifting real weights. You have nothing but a made up, fantasy world.
    You already proved my point with......those weren't yours.....after seeing pictures I showed of that "fantasy world"..ha~~

Dude, I go 45-2 in college picks....crickets. I talk about a rookie running back who looks like he's the real deal.....crickets. It's real obvious no matter what I do it will be...."that's not you"...."those aren't yours".,..as you just proved. So why even bother with it?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Here's what's going to happen...

By Turkey Day it's going to be..."that er he's been playing us".......I guarantee it.

no that time tested system isn't going to all of sudden fail. no teams like those I mentioned are going to lose more ATS than they win, yes we are going to do something similiar and all you...0-3...are going to look like total morons, as I.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    Most likely it'll be "ha, i let Mason make the picks"

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm guessing you picked Michigan and Tyson, so yeah, App State and Buster would have been easy picks
    I also picked 43 NCAA football games in a row why ignore that? I then picked Oregon and USC (all can be proven) so why ignore that?

The point you missed is this.......the right side doesn't always win but that doesn't mean it wasn't the right side. You pick Mich to beat App St you'll go 100-1 as we have seen since.

Why try and continue to talk about things you simply don't understand at all?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Most likely it'll be "ha, i let Mason make the picks"
    I'll give you the same deal.

I'll take...Den/Indy/Niners/Cinncy/Sea...week in and week out, you take the other side. If you beat me I;m gone, If I beat you....see ya.

Now back your up little guy, ok? So we have a deal or are you simply running your mouth?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    All those words and it still doesn't change the fact that you're a welching, lying got
    Dude, would you say this to my face, of course not you'd..."sorry Avante....damn!...you are a big dude, huh""....so while you talk stupid constantly I mess around with internet jerks.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    You already proved my point with......those weren't yours.....after seeing pictures I showed of that "fantasy world"..ha~~

Dude, I go 45-2 in college picks....crickets. I talk about a rookie running back who looks like he's the real deal.....crickets. It's real obvious no matter what I do it will be...."that's not you"...."those aren't yours".,..as you just proved. So why even bother with it?
    I don't give a about your pictures. I never saw them. They can be real...they can be fake...I don't really give a .

All you are doing is deflecting. Go ahead and keep playing the "that's not you" card. We've already be through how easy it is to get around that.

You can't accept a simple challenge because you are a fat old man living a fantasy. I'm easily more muscled that you in real life and probably better looking.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't give a about your pictures. I never saw them. They can be real...they can be fake...I don't really give a .

All you are doing is deflecting. Go ahead and keep playing the "that's not you" card. We've already be through how easy it is to get around that.

You can't accept a simple challenge because you are a fat old man living a fantasy. I'm easily more muscled that you in real life and probably better looking.
    You wouldn't make a zit on my ass shorty...ok?

I have proven many many times my expertise in all those topics I 'm into, yep, showed pictures of all of it. All those books, CD's, tapes, trophies, sprinters, weights. There is no fantasy little man, all we have here is a little jerk (you) acting like a spoiled brat, grow the up midget, ok? Now scram little man.

Why not just post a video at The Club of you lifting.....ok?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I'm sure you paid good money for it all too. , whatever makes you happy, fat chunk.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm sure you paid good money for it all too. , whatever makes you happy, fat chunk.
    That right there is why I would never show you anything, I knew it would be..."that's not you"....as you have proven. If you actually believe anyone goes out and buys 10.000 books, 6000 CD's/tapes, buy trophies, buys magazine you can only mail order, a bench press.....just to show on the on the internet, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you were a Houston Oiler fan, right? Ok then talk to me about....

your first 1000 yard rusher....who?

your first 1000 yard receiver....who?

how about your stud linebacker out of Michigan State?

who was Sid Blanks?

Oh yes, I just Google all this stuff, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a freaky little asshole who was never going to..."wow you are a monster"....and I knew that as you just proved.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    You didn't prove anything once again...all you did is deflect more, attempt to change the subject and fluff your fake ego.

It's easy to prove it's you. You and I both know that. The real reason why you won't show me or anyone else anything is that you are fat.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You didn't prove anything once again...all you did is deflect more, attempt to change the subject and fluff your fake ego.

It's easy to prove it's you. You and I both know that. The real reason why you won't show me or anyone else anything is that you are fat.
    Dude you didn't say..."none of that was yours"...? yes you did and that's what you will say over a video. We both know this, so why bother with it.

You don't even believe I;m married, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Why totally ignore the Oiler questions?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Dude you didn't say..."none of that was yours"...? yes you did and that's what you will say over a video. We both know this, so why bother with it.
    No...I said this:
    You really need to just stop playing stupid and admit you are embarrassed about how you look. Proving it's you is the easiest part of the whole damn video.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Well I talked about the Kings of the ATS the last two seasons, how about the jokers?

Philly 11-21-1
    Det 11-21-1
    Jax 12-19
    Oak 12-18-2
    Tenn 12-11-4

So if ya just played against that gang....90-58-4

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No...I said this:

You really need to just stop playing stupid and admit you are embarrassed about how you look. Proving it's you is the easiest part of the whole damn video.
    What you actually said was....

That stuff likely isn't even yours, but it definitely could be. Trophies aren't hard to find and neither are weights or information about sprinters.

...so get it right...ok? This would be no different and we both know it. It would be..."ok so you went down to the gym and found........." I know this and so do you. So why act stupid, no way in you would ever..."wow man you are a monster".....we both know that, I....MUST..MUST...be a fat dummy...right?

dummy you even said....

You probably aren't even married.

So I never lifted, ran track, played football, don't know about nothing, never been married....hahaha!!!!!!!! I'm just a big glob of fat with a hand to type....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    ...and then I came back right after that and said I didn't care about the pictures of trophies, CDs, dildos or whatever.

Why are you so afraid to do the video if you are so proud of how you look? Serious question.
    Last edited by benefactor; 09-10-2014 at 08:45 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why are you so afraid to do the video if you are so proud of how you look? Serious question.
    I went around and around with a few over my books/music for months. Then it was "prove it take some pictures" so I did. And just like you said..."those aren't yours". This would be no different so why bother with it.

Why is this sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn important to you, damn guy you're obseesed with this....why?

You really think someone would go out and buy trophies/weights and bone up on sprinters because of the int....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really serious?

Dude, I can talk about sprinting on a level you can't find on the internet or in any books. Want me to prove it?

Dude I was the moderator at... sub10.... the most important sprint board on the net. I'm going to bone up on sprinting, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really haven't figured out by now I;m into this stuff? Come on guy you can't be this stupid.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-10-2014 at 08:58 PM.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Why are you so afraid to do it? I'm obviously a lot smaller than you and I followed through. I've told you already that it's easy to prove it's you. You can do a number of things during the video. , just clap your hands three times right before you lay down to do the lift. I say "let's get it" before every lift off. I do it in the video I made.

It has nothing to do with being obsessed. I am not the one on this site every day making outlandish claims about my appearance and achievements and I'm not the one who backed out. At your size, you should be throwing the weight I did(335) with no problem. The fact that you are trying so desperately to get out of doing it makes you look like a liar and a fake.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why are you so afraid to do it? I'm obviously a lot smaller than you and I followed through. I've told you already that it's easy to prove it's you. You can do a number of things during the video. , just clap your hands three times right before you lay down to do the lift. I say "let's get it" before every lift off. I do it in the video I made.

It has nothing to do with being obsessed. I am not the one on this site every day making outlandish claims about my appearance and achievements and I'm not the one who backed out. At your size, you should be throwing the weight I did(335) with no problem. The fact that you are trying so desperately to get out of doing it makes you look like a liar and a fake.
    I couldn't care less about you is what I'm saying. You come off as a jerk to begin with so why bother with it? I need to take videos so some jerk can ...."you aren't even married".."those aren't yours"..."that isn't you"..... that.

Look at how you act over this, damn guy, it's weird/strange. I need to worry what an obvious weirdo like you wants, hahahahaha!!!!!!!

You come off as a real loser little guy, why would anyone try to please you?

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    benefactor going balls deep

Thread Information