Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I need to worry what an obvious weirdo like you wants, hahahahaha!!!!!!!
    Seeing how much you argue with us and try to justify your self-proclaimed le as a betting expert, you obviously are very worried about what benefactor and others on this site think.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    benefactor going balls deep
    Yes he is, I;m so deep now I might be at his vocal cords.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Seeing how much you argue with us and try to justify your self-proclaimed le as a betting expert, you obviously are very worried about what benefactor and others on this site think.
    Well we could also say.....why are you/ others so worried about me?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Well we could also say.....why are you/ others so worried about me?
    It's hilarious watching you squirm around trying so hard to convince us you're a body building stud who makes bank betting on the NFL only digging yourself into a deeper hole every week, that's why.

Like benefactor said, we enjoy ing with phonies who try to hide behind the internet with a persona totally removed from reality.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Nobody is worried about you slick.

Everybody is laughing at you.

That's it and that's all.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's hilarious watching you squirm around trying so hard to convince us you're a body building stud who makes bank betting on the NFL only digging yourself into a deeper hole every week, that's why.

Like benefactor said, we enjoy ing with phonies who try to hide behind the internet with a persona totally removed from reality.
    Who is squirmin", I simply tell ya like it really is. What's really funny is watching you/others act like monkies over that fact. Funnier than .

Dude, you do know I could totally take you to school talking the Boston/NE Patriots....right? Yrust me little guy nobody is a phony or a fake. I'm the real deal.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-10-2014 at 09:50 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I couldn't care less about you is what I'm saying. You come off as a jerk to begin with so why bother with it? I need to take videos so some jerk can ...."you aren't even married".."those aren't yours"..."that isn't you"..... that.

Look at how you act over this, damn guy, it's weird/strange. I need to worry what an obvious weirdo like you wants, hahahahaha!!!!!!!

You come off as a real loser little guy, why would anyone try to please you?
    scared less fat ass. What's wrong fat guy? You scared someone will know you haven't seen your in 15 years?

My waist is a 33. I can take a picture with tape around it right now to prove it. I can bench 335. I can post a video right now to prove it...and I can prove that video's authenticity via third party. What can you do? Talk a bunch of and show some pics of some trophies and books and that you can't even prove are yours? lmao.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Nobody is worried about you slick.

Everybody is laughing at you.

That's it and that's all.
    It works both ways little guy. Tell me again about Terrance West...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Who is squirmin", I simply tell ya like it really is. What's really funny is watching you/others act like monies over that fact. Funnier than .

Dude, you do know I could totally take you to school talking the Boston/NE Patriots....right? Yrust me little guy nobody is a phony or a fake. I'm the real deal.
    You're not fooling anybody. For 2+ years now, you've made excuses for why you haven't posted your "real picks".

After this season is over and you have another sub-500 year, you'll come up with another reason for why your picks weren't serious and you actually went 60%.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    scared less fat ass. What's wrong fat guy? You scared someone will know you haven't seen your in 15 years?

My waist is a 33. I can take a picture with tape around it right now to prove it. I can bench 335. I can post a video right now to prove it...and I can prove that video's authenticity via third party. What can you do? Talk a bunch of and show some pics of some trophies and books and that you can't even prove are yours? lmao.
    You're not going to do anything asshole and we both know it. You haven't done yet and you're not going to and we both know that.

Ok man prove me wrong, go ahead post a video. I guarantee we won't see , prove me wrong.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    You're not going to do anything asshole and we both know it. You haven't done yet and you're not going to and we both know that.

Ok man prove me wrong, go ahead post a video. I guarantee we won't see , prove me wrong.
    You welched, got, and not a single other person besides you is going to believe otherwise....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're not fooling anybody. For 2+ years now, you've made excuses for why you haven't posted your "real picks".

After this season is over and you have another sub-500 year, you'll come up with another reason for why your picks weren't serious and you actually went 60%.
    These are my legit picks if I ever say they weren't in 2014 go to the mods and have me banned. I finally decided to give out free plays, something I don't like to do.

I use a system and have been for five seasons it's at 110-64 the last two seasons and already 3-0-2

This is going to be fun!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You welched, got, and not a single other person besides you is going to believe otherwise....
    Have we see a video from head...nope! Are we going to...nope!

Post Count
    Have we see a video from head...nope! Are we going to...nope!
    You agreed to the bet. Have we seen a video from your fat ass? No, and we never will, because you're fat and don't want to admit it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You agreed to the bet. Have we seen a video from your fat ass? No, and we never will, because you're fat and don't want to admit it.
    So unless I show a video of me benching my 425 I;m fat....right? So you don't buy I was a sprinter, running back, serious lifter....right?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

Get yours ready like we agreed and I will. I'll gladly post mine first when you say you have yours ready.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Get yours ready like we agreed and I will. I'll gladly post mine first when you say you have yours ready.
    Why this big lie? You aren't going to do anthing or you would have already. So why the bull ?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    mrsmaalox has my video. It exists. I have no reason to lie like you do.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    mrsmaalox has my video. It exists. I have no reason to lie like you do.
    So far guy you haven't done a ing thing but run your big ass mouth. This well..she has my..... that, show me the video or shut the up, got it?

All this bull just to see some video, are you kidding me, show the video.

Right now you're a ing liar and will stay one until you show the video.

Post Count
    So unless I show a video of me benching my 425 I;m fat....right? So you don't buy I was a sprinter, running back, serious lifter....right?
    No, I don't buy it until you hold up your end of the bet, fatty.... and I mean an actual video of you, not a video of some bodybuilder, wrestler, or football player that you're trying to pass yourself off as....

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    You are not in control here fat guy...though I realize you'd like to be. That personality disorder can be a sometimes, huh?

The terms were we both make one...then I'd post mine and you would post yours. Follow through or you are fat.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You are not in control here fat guy...though I realize you'd like to be. That personality disorder can be a sometimes, huh?

The terms were we both make one...then I'd post mine and you would post yours. Follow through or you are fat.
    I'm definately in control here shorty. Look at you. hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at where I have you, it's ing funny.

Here's the deal small fry, unless you show me this video, you will always be a lying loser. A total...zero!

There is no video and you won't be doing

Hmmmmmmmmm......I tell ya what post your vieo right here and I won;t post here for 30 days other than once a week to post my plays.....deal?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No, I don't buy it until you hold up your end of the bet, fatty.... and I mean an actual video of you, not a video of some bodybuilder, wrestler, or football player that you're trying to pass yourself off as....
    And what are you going to do?

Post Count
    I'm definately in control here shorty. Look at you. hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at where I have you, it's ing funny.
    YOU agreed to HIS bet, so no, you're not in control....

Hmmmmmmmmm......I tell ya what post your vieo right here and I won;t post here for 30 days other than once a week to post my plays.....deal?
    Translation: you are a fatass, and you are now trying to change the terms of the bet so you don't have to reveal how morbidly obese you truly are.

Post Count
    And what are you going to do?
    Mostly just call you out on your lying and welching until proven otherwise....

Thread Information