Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got damn why is everyone on kools all the time leave that alone, you reachin silly dawg
    Kool is spot on, you lil s is reaching
    sup?

Banned
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    41 was a legend imo, my only troll on spurstalk is frodo tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Sort of like how you don't know the difference between being a guest at someone's condo and owning it.
    LOL this dude is so ing salty and jealous. Worked his whole in life to have not even 1/4 of the luxuries I have at half his age . Get over it DMC!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL this dude is so ing salty and jealous. Worked his whole in life to have not even 1/4 of the luxuries I have at half his age . Get over it DMC!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I don't have these luxuries?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just spent 5 days bowhunting exotic game in South Texas. Do I own a game ranch now? Do I have the luxury of the exotic game ranch or was I a guest at someone's ranch? It depends on who you wish to convince that you're not a loser, me or you.

You either moved the goalposts for yourself after saying I worked my whole life and don't have 1/4th of what you have or you're just fa fa fa foolin'.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you had these luxuries then why were you being jewish about changing your son's name?...and how come you haven't had orthodontic work on those beaver-like chompers yet? Yeah, tell us more about the things you don't have, dip . I'll even bet you a couple bills the Mrs files as Head of Household on your taxes, you codone-craving got

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This thread looks like the aftermath of a war zone tbh..total anhilation

Hiel

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This thread looks like the aftermath of a war zone tbh..total anhilation

Hiel
    Naw bruh it's still in tact..the fact you don't know what a dime piece is was well worth it...we all got a good laugh out of that one. If you don't know what a dime piece is then it's obvious you don't know what a pussy feels like....and no it doesn't feel like the palms of your hands. Lmao

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol I thought m>s was hood?? Pussy don't know what a dime piece is
    You losing stripes over that pussy

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I just spent 5 days bowhunting exotic game in South Texas. Do I own a game ranch now? Do I have the luxury of the exotic game ranch or was I a guest at someone's ranch? It depends on who you wish to convince that you're not a loser, me or you.

You either moved the goalposts for yourself after saying I worked my whole life and don't have 1/4th of what you have or you're just fa fa fa foolin'.
    can you go to the exotic game ranch anytime you want free of charge? do you have a key to the gate? that'd be a luxury

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If you had these luxuries then why were you being jewish about changing your son's name?...and how come you haven't had orthodontic work on those beaver-like chompers yet? Yeah, tell us more about the things you don't have, dip . I'll even bet you a couple bills the Mrs files as Head of Household on your taxes, you codone-craving got
    another salty, jealous mother er lolololol. your arguments are so lame and weak brah. changinga last name should be free tbh, and my teeth are so normal-sized it's not even funny I don't even know where that insult comes from.

and nah, I make way more money than the mrs., she works whenever she wants tbh. I crave codones when i'm prescribed them for an injury, yes. What's wrong with taking pain killers for an injury tbh? I don't get injured often, so I take advantage of the medication when it becomes necessary, tbh tbh tbh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    scrofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can you go to the exotic game ranch anytime you want free of charge? do you have a key to the gate? that'd be a luxury
    You're using fallacy of equivocation. You initially used the term "luxury" as in ownership, and you contrasted that against me working my entire life. Are you now saying that you are the beneficiary of kindness by someone who owns luxury items? If so, how does that contrast with working my entire life? I have access to at least as many things as you do, but I don't consider them luxuries since I don't own them. If he decides you don't get to use it, you cannot. Ergo it's not your luxury, it's his.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You're using fallacy of equivocation. You initially used the term "luxury" as in ownership,
    is that what I did?

and you contrasted that against me working my entire life. Are you now saying that you are the beneficiary of kindness by someone who owns luxury items? If so, how does that contrast with working my entire life?
    it doesn't. my situation is completely different from yours. I am the have and you are the have not.

I have access to at least as many things as you do,
    no, you don't

but I don't consider them luxuries since I don't own them. If he decides you don't get to use it, you cannot. Ergo it's not your luxury, it's his.
    you can interpret what exactly a "luxury" is however you like. if luxuries are only things you can personally afford to indulge in then you mustn't have experienced many at all since you assuredly spend all your money raising your daughter's kids. Personally, I consider luxuries to be something that I get to enjoy beyond the common standard of living. Extravagant and frequent vacations, expensive meals, vacations homes, etc... Not sure why owning or paying for these things myself would change the fact that they are luxuries

The fact that all of these things will one day be mine is an entirely different subject and reason for your continued saltiness and jealousy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    who cares about your teeth or who owns the vacation home, you'll always be 2.5" hard and you'll always get cucked

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is that what I did?

it doesn't. my situation is completely different from yours. I am the have and you are the have not.

no, you don't

you can interpret what exactly a "luxury" is however you like. if luxuries are only things you can personally afford to indulge in then you mustn't have experienced many at all since you assuredly spend all your money raising your daughter's kids. Personally, I consider luxuries to be something that I get to enjoy beyond the common standard of living. Extravagant and frequent vacations, expensive meals, vacations homes, etc... Not sure why owning or paying for these things myself would change the fact that they are luxuries

The fact that all of these things will one day be mine is an entirely different subject and reason for your continued saltiness and jealousy
    Basically you think a vacation or a trip on a helicopter or private plane is something you should never have gotten with your Taco Bell salary. You're right, but that doesn't make them your luxuries. Things you consider to be luxuries are common place for their owners, and necessary in some cases. I'd bet your FiL uses them as tax write offs in fact, meaning they aren't luxuries but business tools.

It's typically those with low self esteem and a family history of failure who brag the hardest when they are brought out of the gutter by someone else. You can bet Will Smith's posse brags harder about their status than he does.

So it's established that you don't own , your wife/girl friend's father does.

What does your father own?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Basically you think a vacation or a trip on a helicopter or private plane is something you should never have gotten with your Taco Bell salary. You're right, but that doesn't make them your luxuries. Things you consider to be luxuries are common place for their owners, and necessary in some cases. I'd bet your FiL uses them as tax write offs in fact, meaning they aren't luxuries but business tools.

It's typically those with low self esteem and a family history of failure who brag the hardest when they are brought out of the gutter by someone else. You can bet Will Smith's posse brags harder about their status than he does.

So it's established that you don't own , your wife/girl friend's father does.

What does your father own?
    my father owns his own medical billing and consulting firm, I went to private school, and lived in an upper class neighborhood with a golf course in my backyard. thanks for asking.

let's highlight two things here: First, you and the rest of the jealous s on spurstalk make up bull lies about me on spurstalk, to which I respond with actual facts about my life to counter your baseless slander. for instance, I've never worked for taco bell or any fast food chain. You'd never hear any "brags" about my life if you hadn't first tried to drag me through the mud.

Second, I've never once, in contrast to you bags, said anything untrue about you or your life to make fun of you. for instance, you do have to care for the children of your ty daughter because she is a bum. I've never said anything that wasn't true about anyone on spurstalk who talks about me. I don't try to drag anyone down who doesn't try to drag me down and I don't ever use lies to do it.

facts. eat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my father owns his own medical billing and consulting firm, I went to private school, and lived in an upper class neighborhood with a golf course in my backyard. thanks for asking.
    lol you can get a home for 150K with a golf course in your back yard. Lol private school and "upper class neighborhood" yet needs to front with FiL's wares.
    let's highlight two things here: First, you and the rest of the jealous s on spurstalk make up bull lies about me on spurstalk, to which I respond with actual facts about my life to counter your baseless slander. for instance, I've never worked for taco bell or any fast food chain. You'd never hear any "brags" about my life if you hadn't first tried to drag me through the mud.
    You don't own a condo in Colorado.
    You begged for drugs on ST
    Second, I've never once, in contrast to you bags, said anything untrue about you or your life to make fun of you. for instance, you do have to care for the children of your ty daughter because she is a bum. I've never said anything that wasn't true about anyone on spurstalk who talks about me. I don't try to drag anyone down who doesn't try to drag me down and I don't ever use lies to do it.
    I don't have a daughter, only a son.
    facts. eat
    Tell me more.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    lies!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    did you disown your daughter or somthin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everyone on these boards back and forth at each other waving their false accomplishments, their false life and false merits... when are you all going to realize you are no better than the next man? in the end, you're on a messageboard claiming you are something worth a damn and yet wasting your lives on a messageboard not worth a damn. what you do in life is up to you and you should warrant trying to climb higher by pushing yourself, not by trying to compare what the next dude has because we all end up 6ft under anyhow and none of this matters in the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC, are you or are you not a man who by experience has gained some maturity? if so, grow up and act like a man for once. this back and forth is nonsense and you aren't even going to prove that you are any more important than anyone here or off the net. that goes for the rest of you too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DMC, are you or are you not a man who by experience has gained some maturity? if so, grow up and act like a man for once. this back and forth is nonsense and you aren't even going to prove that you are any more important than anyone here or off the net. that goes for the rest of you too.
    you're so cute and sexy when you're angry....how's the ass tat?

Thread Information