Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    this list shows every 4,000 yard passing season in NFL history, and doesn't include the recent 2013 season which had 9 more.

taking last season into account, there have been 119 campaigns of 4,000 yards or more. 38 of them came before the year 2000. the other 81 have come since 2000. you go with the exception, i'll go with the rule

http://www.sportscity.com/nfl/record...ssing-leaders/
    Ah.....talking Eli Manning....ok?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Ah.....talking Eli Manning....ok?
    you brought up Terry Bradshaw as a point of comparison to show a good qb can have poor stats. you are comparing 70's passing stats the the 2010's which is just wrong on several levels

Believe.
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Remember when spurraider and avante were friends? Lulz

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    you brought up Terry Bradshaw as a point of comparison to show a good qb can have poor stats. you are comparing 70's passing stats the the 2010's which is just wrong on several levels
    Shaking my head....

I was comparing Bradshaw to his era not todays game, that really wasn't obvious? Come on man....sheesh! Do you really think I think it's the same game................wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Shaking my head....

I was comparing Bradshaw to his era not todays game, that really wasn't obvious? Come on man....sheesh! Do you really think I think it's the same game................wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    liar. who in his era did you compare him to? you would need a second sample to call it a "comparison"

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    liar. who in his era did you compare him to? you would need a second sample to call it a "comparison"
    Are you really as dense as you appear....wow!!!!! Dude, how in the does anyone compare Terry Bradshaw to todays QB,s hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! That went....zooooooooooooooooommmm....right over your head, I should have known better.

Dude....wow~~~~~

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dude, how in the does anyone compare Terry Bradshaw to todays QB,s hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    that was my question exactly. and now you're backpedaling.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    that was my question exactly. and now you're backpedaling.

Dude, are you really this damn dense?

I'll go slow...

Bradshaw was stat in his day, but won 4 SB's and is in the HOF. So maybe stats don't always tell the best story...OK OK OK?

Amazing!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dude, are you really this damn dense?

I'll go slow...

Bradshaw was stat in his day, but won 4 SB's and is in the HOF. So maybe stats don't always tell the best story...OK OK OK?

Amazing!
    stats tell the story. look at that team's defensive stats and Franco Harris's stats. its sorta like today's seahawks except Wilson actually has good numbers

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    stats tell the story. look at that team's defensive stats and Franco Harris's stats. its sorta like today's seahawks except Wilson actually has good numbers
    Andrew Luck throws three bad passes, yep....INTS. All on him.

Andrew Luck throws three more INTS the following week. One his arm was hit, another one his receiver had it right in his hands, fumbled it to a defender, the last one was a perfect throw, receiver falls down.

Totally different cir stances there but the stats don't tell us that.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Andrew Luck throws three bad passes, yep....INTS. All on him.

Andrew Luck throws three more INTS the following week. One his arm was hit, another one his receiver had it right in his hands, fumbled it to a defender, the last one was a perfect throw, receiver falls down.

Totally different cir stances there but the stats don't tell us that.
    luck's turnovers have been costly though... and he doesn't have a defense/running game like bradshaw to make up for it

Post Count
    Eli looks really bad. Reminds me of a catcher that gets the yips in baseball & can't throw it back to the pitcher.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Eli looks really bad. Reminds me of a catcher that gets the yips in baseball & can't throw it back to the pitcher.
    I bragged about Terrance West, he has a weak preseason. Here comes Clipper got..."hahahaha..Terrance West"...week one West gains a 100 yards with a 6.4 average. Clipper got doesn't wanna talk about it....hahahaha!!!!!!!

This is no different.

Post Count
    I bragged about Terrance West, he has a weak preseason. Here comes Clipper got..."hahahaha..Terrance West"...week one West gains a 100 yards with a 6.4 average. Clipper got doesn't wanna talk about it....hahahaha!!!!!!!

This is no different.
    Except we have an entire year (last year) with Eli throwing the picks. It's not just one game. It's a continuation of a very bad season

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

This is no different.
    I have no idea what you're talking about, it was your -sucking of Dri Archer that I made fun of you for, and he promptly sprained his ankle and didn't do this week

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I have no idea what you're talking about, it was your -sucking of Dri Archer that I made fun of you for, and he promptly sprained his ankle and didn't do this week
    My bad I got my dummies mixed up, it was Blake,

Well , if he didn't do anything last week he sucks....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Dude, nobody should be that dumb.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Anyone still think Eli is done?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

This is no different.
    How's that Terrance West doing these days?

Lol Avante

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    PriceToDaugherty !

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How's that Terrance West doing these days?

Lol Avante
    Ya mean that guy who had a 100 yards in his first game?

Thread Information