Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just received an e-mail about the pre-sale for season ticket holders. A couple of changes from previous years. The sale will take place on Sep 23rd and 24th, with the first day for full season subscribers and the second day for partial plan holders. That distinction wasn't made in past years.

More to the point for those looking for tickets is this: It is important to stress that there will be no lower level tickets available due to the rise of new season tickets sold. That's a major change. I've always picked up some lower level tickets for a few games each year.

The E-news pre-sale is typically held about two days after the season ticket holder sale.
    Hmm ok, that doesn't sound good for my chances of getting a seat somewhere I want! Thanks for the heads up mate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are you going with your tickets? If you can be patient wait until closer to the date and get them from stubhub. That's how I got all my Spurs tickets last season, prices where not bad at all.

Also sorry about Freo mate, good game tho.
    I haven't got my Spurs ones just yet mate. Where did you sit for your games and what did you pay?

Ahhh the Dockers, we were cooked man, to many injuries and just bloody awful luck. I'm supporting your boys from here on out!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm ok, that doesn't sound good for my chances of getting a seat somewhere I want! Thanks for the heads up mate
    It doesn't look good for getting what you want in the pre-sale, but I still believe you'll be able to get very good seats at a decent price for the Knick game if you wait until close to the day of the game to buy your ticket(s).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't got my Spurs ones just yet mate. Where did you sit for your games and what did you pay?

Ahhh the Dockers, we were cooked man, to many injuries and just bloody awful luck. I'm supporting your boys from here on out!
    I think you forgot who I support mate, the Demons wont be doing much from here LOL

My tix:
    Spurs@Lakers $140 in Premier 2 - Premier is good at Staples, pri entry and seat service.
    Spurs@Warriors $120 Upper row 1 - So so, but good being front row
    Grizz@Spurs $360 second row behind visitors bench, really this was too close and dont get the best view of the game. Though was cool seeing ZBo up close and bought this from ticketmaster.com

Saw a couple non spurs games too, got 5th row middle at a Wizards game for just under $100.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you forgot who I support mate, the Demons wont be doing much from here LOL

My tix:
    Spurs@Lakers $140 in Premier 2 - Premier is good at Staples, pri entry and seat service.
    Spurs@Warriors $120 Upper row 1 - So so, but good being front row
    Grizz@Spurs $360 second row behind visitors bench, really this was too close and dont get the best view of the game. Though was cool seeing ZBo up close and bought this from ticketmaster.com

Saw a couple non spurs games too, got 5th row middle at a Wizards game for just under $100.
    I could have sworn you were a Hawks fan but on reflection that might be MattyC. Haven't seen that guy around for so long.

Thanks for the advice, looks like I might wait it out for the Spurs v Knicks game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't look good for getting what you want in the pre-sale, but I still believe you'll be able to get very good seats at a decent price for the Knick game if you wait until close to the day of the game to buy your ticket(s).
    Risky business but I might do what you are suggesting.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.stubhub.com/san-antonio-...-2014-9107466/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where I want to sit is about $500 a ticket, I want to spend $300 max because I have to buy 2 tickets... I do not understand how a clipper game in that similar section can be $100 (puchased on stubhub already).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where I want to sit is about $500 a ticket, I want to spend $300 max because I have to buy 2 tickets... I do not understand how a clipper game in that similar section can be $100 (puchased on stubhub already).
    Because AT&T has 5 Championship Banners hanging from the rafters and a trophy cabinet full of Lazzas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're willing to spend $300 per ticket for the Knick game, you're going to wind up with great seats. Just have a little patience and monitor Stubhub and the team resale site. Pay attention to the total volume of tickets available as well as the prices for the sections you want. The total volume of tickets available is a good indicator of the market's direction and will provide you reassurance that you won't be left empty handed.

Also, as hsxvvd mentioned, center court seats about 20 rows up will give a much better view of the game than the courtside seats you're looking at now. Just something to consider.

I've gone to almost every home game since 2004 and sat everywhere from the nosebleeds to those courtside seats right next to the Spurs bench. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because AT&T has 5 Championship Banners hanging from the rafters and a trophy cabinet full of Lazzas.
    Fair call!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're willing to spend $300 per ticket for the Knick game, you're going to wind up with great seats. Just have a little patience and monitor Stubhub and the team resale site. Pay attention to the total volume of tickets available as well as the prices for the sections you want. The total volume of tickets available is a good indicator of the market's direction and will provide you reassurance that you won't be left empty handed.

Also, as hsxvvd mentioned, center court seats about 20 rows up will give a much better view of the game than the courtside seats you're looking at now. Just something to consider.

I've gone to almost every home game since 2004 and sat everywhere from the nosebleeds to those courtside seats right next to the Spurs bench. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.
    Thanks for the advice mate, really appreciate it. I just want to be in one of the premium sections as apparently you get earlier access to seats and more of a chance to get down and maybe meet a player or two prior to the game. I'm trying to organise something at the moment as one of my wife's friends from university is actually moving to San Antonio to be Patty Mills' personal physiotherapist, so that could be something that I can use to get an even better experience.

Might get in touch with via PM when I have some specific tickets I'm looking at buying, amazing to think you have been to that many games and yet here I am making a big deal out of a couple of regular season games!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Single tickets finally go on sale NEXT Friday (26th)

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/140917...e_game_tickets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the advice mate, really appreciate it. I just want to be in one of the premium sections as apparently you get earlier access to seats and more of a chance to get down and maybe meet a player or two prior to the game. I'm trying to organise something at the moment as one of my wife's friends from university is actually moving to San Antonio to be Patty Mills' personal physiotherapist, so that could be something that I can use to get an even better experience.

Might get in touch with via PM when I have some specific tickets I'm looking at buying, amazing to think you have been to that many games and yet here I am making a big deal out of a couple of regular season games!
    That Patty connection looks promising. Good luck!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

which means season tickrt holders will get opportunity on Wednesday September 24th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which means season tickrt holders will get opportunity on Wednesday September 24th
    opportunity for what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    opportunity for what?
    Just received an e-mail about the pre-sale for season ticket holders. A couple of changes from previous years. The sale will take place on Sep 23rd and 24th, with the first day for full season subscribers and the second day for partial plan holders. That distinction wasn't made in past years.

More to the point for those looking for tickets is this: It is important to stress that there will be no lower level tickets available due to the rise of new season tickets sold. That's a major change. I've always picked up some lower level tickets for a few games each year.

The E-news pre-sale is typically held about two days after the season ticket holder sale.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately lower level tickets have become increasingly difficult past couple of years. I am also a group purchase holder and hopefully we can still purchase lower level tickets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's always tickets available for the right price. The Spurs aren't stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beaverfuzz, how did you go with the guy at ATT center? Jose Joe or whatever his name was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beaverfuzz, how did you go with the guy at ATT center? Jose Joe or whatever his name was.
    Still getting back to me...I'll update on Thursday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still getting back to me...I'll update on Thursday.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Upper level tickets for opening night start at $75 - $150

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some info from today's presale:

1. Only upper level seats available for sale.

2. Tickets available for all games before the RRT.

3. Four price levels ranging from $11-52 for most games.

4. Seven games with premium pricing:

Oct 28 (Mavs): $70-150
    Dec 12 (Lakers); $40-80
    Dec 22 (Clippers): $50-80
    Dec 25 (OKC): $50-80
    Jan 23 (Lakers): $45-80
    Jan 31 (Clippers): $50-80
    Feb 6 (Heat): $25-75

Thread Information