My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WOULD love to here your stories. maybe someone from city will reads.(1) like disable sign has a wheel chair.on it. but people get out of cars walking. when someone disable in a wheel chair can not find parking.
    Last edited by TILDEN; 09-11-2014 at 12:39 AM. Reason: miss spell title

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry about spelling didn't proof read it

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WOULD love to here your stories. maybe someone from city will reads.(1) like disable sign has a wheel chair.on it. but people get out of cars walking. when someone disable in a wheel chair can not find parking.
    Big pet peeve of mine. Most of the time those ers are just fat and could use a walk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or they have a disabled family member but aren't with said family member (in which case they shouldn't use the sticker)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big pet peeve of mine. Most of the time those ers are just fat and could use a walk.
    Yes that's very annoying, I see that all the time. I also hate it when I see people using the motorized carts at the grocery store just because they are fat. Then they hop out to get a better look at what cookies they want then hop back in and buzz off towards the ice cream section.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes that's very annoying, I see that all the time. I also hate it when I see people using the motorized carts at the grocery store just because they are fat. Then they hop out to get a better look at what cookies they want then hop back in and buzz off towards the ice cream section.
    Don't forget the three liter bottles of Diet Coke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yah, I'd like to give some people the benefit of the doubt, but even if you have severe asthma, if you're going to walk around the mall for a couple of hours wtf are you doing parking in a handicap spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget the three liter bottles of Diet Coke.
    Why would fatties be drinking DIET coke? Maybe Big Red, DP, or at least Classic Coke.

Another thing I hate at the super market......is when you are pushing your filled up cart to your car and some stalks you and waits in their car in the parking aisle while you unload your groceries, only to have several open parking space maybe 40 feet away. Like walking 40 feet is going to kill some dumb .

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was regrettably at Wal-Mart the other day and saw a very large, though clearly still in her 20s/30s, woman in a motorized cart get stuck in an aisle. She wanted to turn around but didn't have enough room so she started backing up in the cart. It beeps like a truck when it goes in reverse. My first thought was "GET THE CHILDREN OUT OF THE WAY!" I felt bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i agree with u. get off car an help

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Tilden getting traction in the Politics Forum.

Thread Information