Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Our Goddess ain't a bag like your god though.
    Oh yes she is come one now nobody wants your Goddess now. I think you might have had a shot with her if you had just waited it out since women after 30 will hook up with anybody knowing that they are expired.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So are you OK with Kobe having raped?
    No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yes she is come one now nobody wants your Goddess now. I think you might have had a shot with her if you had just waited it out since women after 30 will hook up with anybody knowing that they are expired.
    She ain't 30 yet you dumbass. Goddess was born on Nov. 22, 1984, she's still more than two months away from that 30 mark tbh. She's no longer the same goddess though, the French bas ruins it all for her, "forever stained" as my reck described it .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth, Mike didn't rape that , tbh. Kobe did, Big Ben did, Neal probably did, Winston probably did, but not Mike. He just treated her like and she went full on him.

Cus dying was the worst thing that happened in his career, , it sucks. He should have gone down as the GOAT.

Long live 80s Mike Tyson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bringing up Gary Neal...LOL. he's not even on the team anymore

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Truth, Mike didn't rape that , tbh. Kobe did, Big Ben did, Neal probably did, Winston probably did, but not Mike. He just treated her like and she went full on him.

Cus dying was the worst thing that happened in his career, , it sucks. He should have gone down as the GOAT.

Long live 80s Mike Tyson.
    Honestly, if he raped her or I believed he raped her I would never be a fan of his. During the case, I had no idea, I was really nervous and leaning towards the fact he was possibly guilty, The girl I was dating at the time was a white girl, even her racist ass family mentioned during dinner that the girl was a money hungry because the evidence showed he didnt rape her. Everyone knows the girl showed up with several other semen samples on her underwear a week after the supposed incident.

Nobody gets raped and goes s 3-4 guys after, not to mention one of the key witnesses.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honestly, if he raped her or I believed he raped her I would never be a fan of his. During the case, I had no idea, I was really nervous and leaning towards the fact he was possibly guilty, The girl I was dating at the time was a white girl, even her racist ass family mentioned during dinner that the girl was a money hungry because the evidence showed he didnt rape her. Everyone knows the girl showed up with several other semen samples on her underwear a week after the supposed incident.

Nobody gets raped and goes s 3-4 guys after, not to mention one of the key witnesses.
    I"m disappointed that you could even entertain for a second that God raped that girl. During the whole entire time I knew he didn't do it and that was just trying to get money out of him.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Eve, sweetheart, he raped her in the strictest sense. As a country we latched onto "no means no" a long time ago. That was the line established and agreed to. At some point she said "no" and Kobe kept on a goin'. Is he a rapist who stalks the night? No. But, did he rape? Yep.

Thread Information