Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    St. Louis Police Academy Promotes ‘Highly Entertaining’ Course On Michael Brown Shooting

The St. Louis County And Municipal Police Academy, which encompasses Ferguson, is offering a “Continuing Education” course in October en led “OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING — YOU CAN WIN WITH THE MEDIA.” The class is billed as “fast-paced class is jam-packed with the essential strategies and tactics, skills and techniques” and includes a “detailed case study of Ferguson.”

Learning about how to manipulate the media after a police officer shoots someone can be a blast, according to a flier produced by the academy promoting the course.”The training is also highly entertaining,” the flier says, “You will learn a lot, and you’ll have fun doing it!

The course is recommended for “All upper-echelon law enforcement professionals who ever expect to face media contact will benefit. This includes top-level decision-makers, command staff, supervisors, and subject-matter experts…”

Here is the full flier for the course, which is scheduled for October 24:

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...ice-shootings/

Does anyone doubt the FPD and prosecutor are using the EXTRA 4 MONTHS to build an impregnable BLUE SHIELD of LIES around Wilson and to criminalize Brown?

100+ SWAT raids EVERY DAY in USA. Just more EVIDENCE that America is ED and UN ABLE, and becoming more ed non-stop.

Orwellian language is pervasive: "officer-involved shooting", as if an officer were present or whatever, when his gun shot somebody, not saying he actually pulled the trigger, but just mysteriously "involved".

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nevertheless that doesn't mean it wasn't unclear
    Clear is in the eye of the beholder. I can certainly see, say, an idiot's having problems understanding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're still confused.

We're talking about statements made before the grand jury.

Or you're just stalling. Whatever. I don't think you would or could answer it either way.
    Lol no we're not. We're talking about statements made in the incident report -- statements, and a report, you want released to the public.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clear is in the eye of the beholder. I can certainly see, say, an idiot's having problems understanding.
    Sick burn bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol no we're not. We're talking about statements made in the incident report -- statements, and a report, you want released to the public.
    Statments made before the grand jury convened.

Yes I do want them released.

Why not?

What do they have to hide?

You still haven't provided any precedent or rule saying they are always included in gag orders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Day Shift RumpHumper
    I cant understand for him.
    Nicely done Humpy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nicely done Humpy.
    So you're just obsessed with me in this thread.

OK.

Nicely done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Deflection Queen owning up, doing werk.
    So you're just obsessed with me in this thread.

OK.

Nicely done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Deflection Queen owning up, doing werk.
    You haven't said one word about the OP.

Only me.

Since you are only talking about me, my saying you are only talking about me is by definition not deflecting.

Thanks for owning up to the fact that you are only posting about me and nothing else.

Nicely done, obsession queen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Statments made before the grand jury convened.

Yes I do want them released.

Why not?

What do they have to hide?

You still haven't provided any precedent or rule saying they are always included in gag orders.
    Why do you need those statements released now. Why's it important to have them today vs when the grand jury concludes? Is it hard to believe that the prosecutors office, or the police dept didn't release them so that they wouldn't have any affect on the jury? Why are you so frothy about hearing from Wilson this very minute?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you need those statements released now. Why's it important to have them today vs when the grand jury concludes? Is it hard to believe that the prosecutors office, or the police dept didn't release them so that they wouldn't have any affect on the jury? Why are you so frothy about hearing from Wilson this very minute?
    Why not?

Why would it have an effect on the jury it wouldn't otherwise? Your claim is the report is going to go to the jury anyway. So now they need to be protected from the report they are going to see?

You're talking in circles.

And you still haven't provided any precedent or rule saying they are always included in gag orders over things like interviews.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The only thing I bring up is the contractors testimony and the distances involved. Instead spammer claims that his spam is what I am arguing. It's bad enough that he poorly understands the arguments but instead he points to I am not even talking about. The police said that the distance from the car to the shooting was 35 feet. It's that first youtube. The distance from where brown was killed to where the car door was is at least 140 feet.If you want to believe that Mike Brown sprinted over 40 yards and then charged back at the cop to die 35 yards away then go right ahead.Seems like the cop chased him down until he got him in range and then brained him. As the contractor said, the cop said nothing and then just shot him when he got up in range. You can see the contractor mime the motion that Brown was making right before he was shot.Another thing is why did the cop approach him like that even to apprehend him when he clearly deemed any resistance required lethal force to protect himself. His cop friends were there in a minute and Brown was running down the middle of the street. He is in his car. Instead he gets out of his car and chases him 100 feet where he is 'forced' to use his weapon again this time with a killing blow. I will be interested to see how this plays out with the grand jury.
    You sourced a twitter activist with an agenda, that's why I've been ting on you. Each of your new narratives has contradicted the previous, that's why I've been ting on you.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...cee622c29.html

The cop said nothing after saying that he will shoot in the car by any account except the hearsay of what Wilson has claimed. I am curious what police procedure is for that type of confrontation.
    "A private autopsy showed that all but one of his gunshot wounds came while Brown was facing Wilson. Shawn L. Parcells, who participated in the autopsy, said one of the wounds to the arm could have occurred when Brown was facing away from Wilson. “It’s inconclusive,” he said. St. Louis County and federal autopsy results have not been released."

this the I'm talking about. Do you know nothing of Shawnee Parcells Fuzzy? You've lost all credibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is only one autopsy available. Ad hominem generalizations don't change that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not?

Why would it have an effect on the jury it wouldn't otherwise? Your claim is the report is going to go to the jury anyway. So now they need to be protected from the report they are going to see?

You're talking in circles.

And you still haven't provided any precedent or rule saying they are always included in gag orders over things like interviews.
    No, they, the jury, need to be protected from outside influences, like the media, reporting/interpreting those statements in the report. Thats why there's a gag order in the first place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, they, the jury, need to be protected from outside influences, like the media, reporting/interpreting those statements in the report. Thats why there's a gag order in the first place.
    So they can be completely open to influence from every other media report, interview and interpretation out there.

Yeah, that makes sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    There is only one autopsy available. Ad hominem generalizations don't change that.
    Parcells is more of a hack than King. This is getting embarrassing for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Fabbs is going to post about only me again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You get Fabbs; I get TSA. I am done arguing with stupid. Take care mang.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You get Fabbs; I get TSA. I am done arguing with stupid. Take care mang.
    Please explain why anyone should take your sources seriously? You are arguing on behalf of an unlicensed quack and a twitter activist with an obvious agenda. Get the out of here with that bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it.

When is the last time you took a break from your jihad and tried to discuss an OP, Flabby?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Called it.

When is the last time you took a break from your jihad and tried to discuss an OP, Flabby?
    You have nary room Chump. I called you on the same thing in this same thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have nary room Chump. I called you on the same thing in this same thread.
    Sorry, you were wrong to do so. I've been posting about the topic all along.

You've been deflecting and avoiding all along.

Thread Information