Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jump Rumpy Jump!
    lol Fabbs ed by his own tactic.

Sorry, Fabbs. You all over yourself. Go try to wash it off.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Chump if you can get him to link us to these 4 witness accounts I will open a new thread for discussion, I don't know why he refuses to link it for me.

Mike Brown was a criminal. That does not justify shooting him execution style like the 4 eye witness reports attest to. Cop got beat up and scared perhaps but even that does not excuse shooting him once he had stopped and put his hands up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Fabbs ed by his own tactic.

Sorry, Fabbs. You all over yourself. Go try to wash it off.
    Jump Rumpy Jump!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even know what anyone means by execution style. No one gets executed like that.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I think that rather helps the discussion about the OP.
    You've discussed the OP less than anyone in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've discussed the OP less than anyone in this thread.
    Don't get upset because I thwarted your little plan here.

You needed to be reeled in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brown was killed over 10 yards away from the cop car. There were at least 8 shots fired. They pulled a bullet out of an apartment across the street and from the cop car itself. Plus there were the 6 that Dr. Baden accounted for hitting Brown.

The cop obviously came out of the car guns blazing. Couldn't even hit Brown until he stopped. Guy should have kept running.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even know what anyone means by execution style. No one gets executed like that.
    When someone turns around surrenders and gets shot in the head then that is an execution. It's a meaningless characterization beyond being inflammatory and that is why dip wants to fixate on it. I refuse to play along.

I have him utilizing the search function and spam posting though. Good times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep saying the same unsubstantiated is not going to make it suddenly come true. All the accounts agree on everything from my narrative.

This disagreement is around whether or not Brown came back and/or put his hands up when he turned around and got brained.

People have been uncertain about what or how many shots hit and TSA is trying to hand wave as if said uncertainty makes it such that people are intentionally trying to mislead.
    2 shots in no way supports any of the other "Brown was surrendering" stories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the only one bringing up the other witnesses to muddy the waters.

I have only been talking about the contractors in the OP.

So far, you have stated no reason to view their statement as su ious (why would anyone make up FEWER shots if they had an anti cop agenda?) and admitted they didn't change their story one iota.

Thank you.
    It is su ious because it doesn't match up with any of the other stories or any of the evidence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is su ious because it doesn't match up with any of the other stories or any of the evidence.
    But why automatically "su ious"?

Why is claiming to see/hear fewer shots somehow seen as nefarious by the pro cop camp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But why automatically "su ious"?

Why is claiming to see/hear fewer shots somehow seen as nefarious by the pro cop camp?
    It isn't that it is more that it doesn't fit with anything so it would seem to be false.

But now that i have looked at it moore, i think it is just ty reporting that is causing confusion. I think the guy heard more than just two shots.

The man told CNN he heard one gunshot, then another shot about 30 seconds later.
    "The cop didn't say get on the ground. He just kept shooting," the man said."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It isn't that it is more that it doesn't fit with anything so it would seem to be false.

But now that i have looked at it moore, i think it is just ty reporting that is causing confusion. I think the guy heard more than just two shots.

That could easily be the case. The "kept shooting" part makes me thin that You'd think the editors would know this story would be dissected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abc video I posted in this thread says they've been shown pictures of Wilson's facial injuries at the hospital.
    hopefully they've seen more than that...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That could easily be the case. The "kept shooting" part makes me thin that You'd think the editors would know this story would be dissected.
    It would make more sense if they said they heard one shot and then more shots 30 seconds later. so i don't really no what to think. I havent listened to the video yet so i don't know if that would clear anything up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would make more sense if they said they heard one shot and then more shots 30 seconds later. so i don't really no what to think. I havent listened to the video yet so i don't know if that would clear anything up.
    Doesn't really help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they don't think the contractor only said two shots were fired. Listen to it again. He said that there were two shots and then "he kept firing at him."

This is consistent with the 8 bullets I just talked about.

Brown should have kept running. Only chance the guy had.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    When someone turns around surrenders and gets shot in the head then that is an execution. It's a meaningless characterization beyond being inflammatory and that is why dip wants to fixate on it. I refuse to play along.

I have him utilizing the search function and spam posting though. Good times.
    Why are you afraid to post the link? It wouldn't ruin the credibility of the witnesses would it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyewitness testimony for all cases in and of itself has been proven to be generally inconsistent.
    For either side.

Credibility, other evidence should be weighed heavily.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I hope they don't think the contractor only said two shots were fired. Listen to it again. He said that there were two shots and then "he kept firing at him."

This is consistent with the 8 bullets I just talked about.

Brown should have kept running. Only chance the guy had.
    He had a chance to not rob, assault, and attack an officer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had a chance to not rob, assault, and attack an officer.
    Boom.
    Humpkins playing da innascant viktim card.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you know he lied about his injuries?

It's the police, a small town white police force vs a black town, police will ALWAYS lie, or say nothing, to protect their own, aka, The Blue Wall.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this media presenting witnesses and statements is getting old.

Its not clear at all what happened except a police officer shot and killed Brown.
    I don't trust his friend, I don't trust some cops after the way they handled this.

Realize the prosecuting attorney has never indicted a police officer after a shooting. Read about the Democrat Prosecutor boots. He apparently has done some highly unorthodox handling of theses types of indictments. Lots of articles on this. This may never go to trial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boom.
    Humpkins playing da innascant viktim card.
    You guys cannot read for . What was the first sentence in the narrative i gave earlier?

Thread Information