Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah call the cops, tell them ur name and EXACTLY where you are... then wait 7 minutes... THEN shoot the guy. perfect plot for a guy looking for blood
    there's nothing I can do for you...there is no helping stupidity...but I'll try... calling cops was Standard Ops for a guy who actually thought he was one...since it's CRYSTAL CLEAR you've obviously lived a sheltered life and have experienced ZERO ACTION in life....so let me break it down....when he saw Tray he knew right away he was going to go after him. He stalks a guy who's committing no crime simply walking...he called the cops just in case things didn't quite go his way...he knew all along he was going to use his weapon if things didn't go according to how he mapped them out...it's why he stalked the kid and it's why he actually brought his gun along...which was a big no no for neighbor hood watch guy...All he had to do was stay in his car like the dispatch said...instead he was determined that he wasn't gonna let this "robber" get away this time...and he was prepared and ready to use deadly force if the cops didn't show up in time...guess what dip ...they didn't show up in time and he wasn't about to let his suspect get away...so he pursed initiated confrontation..lost the fight...and decided he was going to shot the kid since he lost the fight... like Trill said you guys are demonic....you know it and I do too

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey, Troll-Aid Man - how would they know that the previous burglars were black? It was an ongoing problem and nobody had been caught. If they had seen the burglars before, they would have caught them, and this wouldn't be an issue. Also, if you are right, and the previous burglars were black, then it wasn't racial at ALL, and just LOGIC BASED.... but either way, theres no way to tell the color of someone in the dark in a hoodie from a distance.... so why don't you stop playing the race card and shove it up your ass. He never tried to detain the kid, the kid came back at him. lmfao. You really think zimmerman ran his pockets? What reality do you live in? How can he make up a story after the fact, when he had already called the cops and was waiting for them.... i think the logical processing portion of your brain is broke....
    ^ what is this the reunion of dumb and dumber....you're more re ed than Spurraider... if you bothered to read FACTS you would know robberies were reported and suspect descriptions given were black males....but what's really funny is you suggesting that Zim was within his right to profile any black male that he saw even if they were simply minding their own business walking down the street drinking Iced Tea...yeah you're a beacon of rational and Logic thought as you suggest... I'm playing the RACE CARD dip because it's a race issue....your dumb ass thinking it's anything other than race is hilarious...He never tried to detain the kid...HAHAHAHA yeah right....he grab that kids arm and got punched in the face...he chased that kid down to make sure he didn't get away....he never identified himself just approached him and said according to racheal jeantel: " What are you doing" and then grabbed his arm...that's when he started getting his ass kicked...the fact that he said Tray bashed his head on the concrete over 20 times is really all the proof that one needs to know ZIM is a ing liar...no one gets up with a minor cut from 20 head bashes on the concrete...Zim would have been out for the count and likely brain hemorrhaging or dead......the fact that you beleive his story shows you're a demonic twisted soul like Trill said...the fact that he even had the nerve to chase this kid down and pursue him also tells me he was the aggressor and instigator...so there's really no reason for any sane person to believe Zimmerman other than to beleive him based on their racial BIAS towards blacks...you're a gotdam liar if you say you beleive Zim on anything other than race when nothing he did from the initial racial profiling made any sense at all...and now his current behavior has vindicated my thought process...go yourself moron and learn a thing or two about deductive reasoning...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    wah wah everything's waycist

kool i will literally beat the black right off your ing ass

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

with your tongue and lips be my guest my ass could use a good licking but let me take a first...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol still rambling while failing to address a simple point. its like talking to xmas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Quit the tough guy act, doggy. You think we forgot when kori exposed u for a chubby red headed wigger named heath. Besides, only people afraid of white boys are the innocent children y'all love to kill and molest. Chill.

Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    And your racial bias is showing with all of your anti-factual anti-logical defense that flies in the face of all do ented and recorded evidence.... your insistance on making it a racial issue and overuse of the race card in a situation between a hispanic and hooded figured of unknown race in the dark... makes it clear what your agenda is. Martin was the one that was out of the situation, and returned... Zimmerman was back at his car waiting for the cops and Martin began the altercation. that lines up with the phone calls and everything else. you're a ridiculous troll and i'm not wasting the breath arguing with you... you're adding so much of your own judgement to it, its not even funny... he was just walking down the street drinking ice tea? I'm willing to bet the (not tea) wasn't even open. He was meandering about in the rain, not sticking to main paths, looking su ious, PERIOD. Thats why attention was drawn to him, and why the cops were already notified before hand. Smh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Quit the tough guy act, doggy. You think we forgot when kori exposed u for a chubby red headed wigger named heath. Besides, only people afraid of white boys are the innocent children y'all love to kill and molest. Chill.
    Not me or my name got. Kori doesnt doxx posters stupid, it will actually get you banned if you get caught.

Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    He wasn't even on the damn sidewalk..... any more fake facts you wanna throw into this? You assume way more then the people you attack for assuming things.... troll.

Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Zimmerman was near the car and pavement. Martin was not anywhere near sidewalk when Zimmerman started watching. Martin came back to the car/pavement to attack Zimmerman while he was waiting for the cops to arrive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is awesome and stupid at the same time.

I mean for god sakes you got m>s calling people racist......and kool and phoenix acting like they were there that night.

This thread is awesome..hope it never ends. What's gonna happen next??? You know I'll stay tuned to see this trainwreck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is awesome and stupid at the same time.

I mean for god sakes you got m>s calling people racist......and kool and phoenix acting like they were there that night.

This thread is awesome..hope it never ends. What's gonna happen next??? You know I'll stay tuned to see this trainwreck
    you could have just said ""

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you could have just said ""
    You're right......or.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    m>s, kool, phoenix219, bonnerific

You guys are letting me down.

Thread Information