Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    oakland hasn't had an actual franchise QB candidate since Jamarcus Russell though. none of our guys we've brought in since were ever considered to be the "qb of the future" in the same light Carr is. we had been trading picks for stopgap qb's in recent years (campbell, palmer, flynn, schaub)... but they think Carr is the guy, so i doubt they'd trade for another QB at season's end.

contrary to your other post, Pryor was never considered to be a face of the franchise or QB of the future
    It's somewhat possible if the Raiders coaching staff has massive turnover. But even then, I think it would have to be for a guy in the draft like Winston rather than a small trade for a QB. The closet example I can think of is when the Panthers drafted Newton the year after they took Clausen with a high second.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    It's somewhat possible if the Raiders coaching staff has massive turnover. But even then, I think it would have to be for a guy in the draft like Winston rather than a small trade for a QB. The closet example I can think of is when the Panthers drafted Newton the year after they took Clausen with a high second.
    that's a fair point... i think there's a good chance of a coaching overhaul. assuming we keep McKenzie (that might also be in question, smh) i think a point of emphasis would be to bring in a coach that will work with Carr. its also fair to note that Clausen was ridiculously terrible in his one season. While Carr hasn't been lighting the world on fire, he has actually looked the part through two weeks, while also considering he has faced tough defenses. it wont get any easier playing in Foxborough next week

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    How long till his daddeh visits him in the locker room again?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    As I said on draft day, Kirk Cousins will end up the starter. RGIII is not an NFL QB, he's a college QB.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Get well Jesus. God will lead us the super bowl this year, and you will lead us to back to back super bowls next year.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    As I said on draft day, Kirk Cousins will end up the starter. RGIII is not an NFL QB, he's a college QB.
    you were sucking off Knee's the whole rookie season, so hop off the hatewagon.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    His career is obviously finished, he's nothing without his burst, tbh..

Cousins is kind of overrated, though..his ceiling is pretty low IMO, I have never been impressed by watching him..he looks like he has the potential to be a good, solid QB, but not a franchise guy..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    His career is obviously finished, he's nothing without his burst, tbh..

Cousins is kind of overrated, though..his ceiling is pretty low IMO, I have never been impressed by watching him..he looks like he has the potential to be a good, solid QB, but not a franchise guy..
    i mean how many qb's in the leage right night now ARE "franchise guys"... if he can be a guy that starts for the same team for 6-7 years that's still something that a majority of NFL team's dont have

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Surely he's smarter than Vince and won't blow his millions on Applebees get-togethers

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    And then you ranked RG3 ahead of Wilson and Luck.

I'll give...

3 points for 1st, 2 for second. 1 for third.

This is just about the hard cold stats, aint got anything to do with who has this or that or this situation or that.....

Just talking stats.

comp%

1.RGIII 66.4
    2.RW 63.9
    3.AL 54.9

Yards

1.AL 3,792
    2.RGIII 2,902
    3.RW 2,492

TD's

1.RW 20
    2.RGIII 18/AL 18

INT's

1.RGIII 4
    2.RW 9
    3.AL 18

Rating

1.RGIII 104.2
    2.RW 94.8
    3.AL 74.5

Wins

1.AL 9
    2.RW 8
    3.RGIII 7

So if we add all that up

1.RGIII...14
    2.RW...12
    3.AL...11

Pretty close, I think a case could be made for whoever takes their team the deepest into the playoffs as the real stud between these three for this year anyway.

Russell Wilson having more TD's with less attempts, impressive. Luck throwing more INT's than RGIII and RW combined, not good.
    Fat ol flip flopping

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    And then you ranked RG3 ahead of Wilson and Luck.

Fat ol flip flopping
    WOW. The nerve....

this piece of

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    No fracture. s are saying 4-6 weeks now. Hopefully God can keep it up and gruden won't be forced by the media to start the n!gger. God may not have an elite level arm but he is very decisive in the pocket and spreads the ball around which is what this offense needs. Knee was off to a great start yesterday and probably would've had good stats against that ty jags d but I just can't trust him to stay healthy and God gives us a better chance IMO

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    No fracture. s are saying 4-6 weeks now. Hopefully God can keep it up and gruden won't be forced by the media to start the n!gger. God may not have an elite level arm but he is very decisive in the pocket and spreads the ball around which is what this offense needs. Knee was off to a great start yesterday and probably would've had good stats against that ty jags d but I just can't trust him to stay healthy and God gives us a better chance IMO
    What's up with Jordan Reed? How much longer do you think that hammy will hold him out?

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    What's up with Jordan Reed? How much longer do you think that hammy will hold him out?
    Might be a week or two from now. is so talented but injury prone as . More reports will come out Wednesday

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Might be a week or two from now. is so talented but injury prone as . More reports will come out Wednesday
    Yeah I have him as my backup TE, and I'm getting a little impatient. I had high hopes for him this year, and Pitta as well. Seeing what Cousins is willing to do with the TE gives me hope if he can get right that he'll be what I thought he'd be. Fragile

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    Showing your age with this gif b.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Damn, can that kid's luck get any worse? 'Skins are going to have to rally behind Kirk Cousins and in hindsight it was smart they drafted him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Son what will you do if bix nood defies the doctors and comes back in 4 weeks, maybe even 3? Does RayJay stay with God or does he put in The Cripple in an attempt to make his leg fall off?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You gotta feel bad for the guy, even if you don't think he's a good QB. Having your career derailed by injuries sucks.

As a Cowboys fan, I hope RG3 makes a speedy recovery and is back to starting for the Redskins soon.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Son what will you do if bix nood defies the doctors and comes back in 4 weeks, maybe even 3? Does RayJay stay with God or does he put in The Cripple in an attempt to make his leg fall off?
    Depends on how well God is doing tbh, we have a tough stretch of divisional games (lol NFC east) coming up as well as the Seahawks and some other good team. If god plays well than fat jay must leave him in there. We all saw the year the n!gger put up when he rushed back from injury. Snyder has ed off the past couple years but I don't think he can handle his star QB getting benched once again

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Depends on how well God is doing tbh, we have a tough stretch of divisional games (lol NFC east) coming up as well as the Seahawks and some other good team. If god plays well than fat jay must leave him in there. We all saw the year the n!gger put up when he rushed back from injury. Snyder has ed off the past couple years but I don't think he can handle his star QB getting benched once again
    True. God struggled a bit last year when the coon when down with his annual injury; I was disappointed tbh . But he seems to fit in ok with the coaching system in place, albeit against the lolguars.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    RGIII is done as an NFL starter, it's real obvious he's simply too fragile at this level. Cousins is "da man" now in Wash, nobody is going to want RGIII back.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Personally I would like to see RG3 at least have a decent career. I'd rather his biggest obstacle be monkeyballin and not injuries. I still think he can be a badass backup in the league or a starter for some ty team. I do think the Skins are better off with Cousins though, less injury prone and less drama.

Post Count
    Surely he's smarter than Vince and won't blow his millions on Applebees get-togethers
    Rofl

Thread Information