Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting the hype aside that was one of the worst fights I have ever seen.. Nobody taking any chances and no damage done whatsoever.. Manny not only failed to effectively engage all night long but he made tons of excuses after about a shoulder injury.. And Floyd did as little as possible as always to win.. Even when he had Manny swinging wild and missing instead of countering he would just hug and hold..

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    er had Manny winning 117-111 jesus

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mannyfan minds are diluted. They think Manny won the fight yesterday and GTA 4 is a good game. That's some sick, sick . Just not normal.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mannyfan minds are diluted. They think Manny won the fight yesterday and GTA 4 is a good game. That's some sick, sick . Just not normal.
    GTA 4 wasn't too bad post-patch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    er had Manny winning 117-111 jesus
    Who had Manny winning 117-111, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I felt so bad for Manny post fight interview. He looked like a little kid that just got his lunch stolen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha. people need to stop thinking with their heart and start using their brain. I knew mayweather was going to win as soon as the the fight was signed because he's not fighting anyone with the ability to beat him at this point in his career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha. people need to stop thinking with their heart and start using their brain. I knew mayweather was going to win as soon as the the fight was signed because he's not fighting anyone with the ability to beat him at this point in his career.
    This isn't a heart induced thought. I don't care for either fighter, tbh. I thought Manny was going to be his usual agressive self but for some reason he wasn't, I still think the fight was close. If Manny gets his tactics right I could easily see him winning a decision against May on a rematch. I don't know if the right shoulder injury thing is true or not but he barely used his characteristic double jab on the fight. If he uses that and steps up the work rate (thing that is easily doable 'cause Floyd isn't a threat to knock nobody down) I could see the refs favouring him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pac will never beat mayweather. Had he keep pushing forward, he would have got hit more. There is a reason pac stopped punching as much. The same reason marquez stopped, the same reason Alvarez stopped. They were missing and receiving they didn't like. Those right hands were hurting. He didn't like what he felt so he slowed his punch output. Plus he wasn't roiding. The olympic style testing stopped that . Keep on dreaming hahaha. He will never beat mayweather. I knew there would be excuses.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pac will never beat mayweather. Had he keep pushing forward, he would have got hit more. There is a reason pac stopped punching as much. The same reason marquez stopped, the same reason Alvarez stopped. They were missing and receiving they didn't like. Those right hands were hurting. He didn't like what he felt so he slowed his punch output. Plus he wasn't roiding. The olympic style testing stopped that . Keep on dreaming hahaha. He will never beat mayweather. I knew there would be excuses.
    Pac already embarrassed Mayweather by chasing him around the Ring. Who cares how 3 American judges "scored" the fight. You don't get hung up on popularity awards do you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pac already embarrassed Mayweather by chasing him around the Ring. Who cares how 3 American judges "scored" the fight. You don't get hung up on popularity awards do you?
    no a mayweather fan at all. I know for a fact had he not ducked mosely in 1999, he would have got his ass beat tremendously. I criticize mayweather just as much as I defend him. I'm a voice of reason. I knew pac's style was made for mayweather. He wasn't gonna stand in front of him as everyone else did. Same with Whitaker vs Chavez. Chavez was the type of guy that would destroy you if you stood in front of him. Whitaker wasn't gonna do that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Stopped punching"? Manny started slow and then picked the pace up. The are you refering to with "Stopped punching? The only thing Mayweather did when Manny pushed forward was holding and running.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Stopped punching"? Manny started slow and then picked the pace up. The are you refering to with "Stopped punching? The only thing Mayweather did when Manny pushed forward was holding and running.
    pac's punch output dropped. He was getting countered. Regardless of what u say or what i say, one thing happened, pac was outlanded and he didn't land . You can call it running, holding, or what the ever, but he was out gunned and he didn't land . and those are facts. Not an opinion. haha. So you and the rest of Amerika can continue to be mad because your last hope to beat the "loud mouth black man" failed hahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pac's punch output dropped. He was getting countered. Regardless of what u say or what i say, one thing happened, pac was outlanded and he didn't land . You can call it running, holding, or what the ever, but he was out gunned and he didn't land . and those are facts. Not an opinion. haha. So you and the rest of Amerika can continue to be mad because your last hope to beat the "loud mouth black man" failed hahaha
    Mad? I'm not mad son, I'm just talking boxing. You are the one that seems very emotional invested on this topic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm definitely not mad. I just wish more fools were willing to bet on Pac than did. People bought into the hype and I benefited from it. I knew it was gonna be an easy fight.

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no a mayweather fan at all. I know for a fact had he not ducked mosely in 1999, he would have got his ass beat tremendously. I criticize mayweather just as much as I defend him. I'm a voice of reason. I knew pac's style was made for mayweather. He wasn't gonna stand in front of him as everyone else did. Same with Whitaker vs Chavez. Chavez was the type of guy that would destroy you if you stood in front of him. Whitaker wasn't gonna do that
    i wouldn't call it ducking. He wasn't ready for Mosley. it's not considered ducking if you're fighting the most feared fighter around that division at the time in Chico Corrales. Shane saw the goose with the golden eggs in Oscar. Shane gains nothing fighting Floyd in 1999. (1) Floyd wasn't ready. Why in the would he fight Shane and his career is only two and a half years old? Makes no sense. (2) no big pay day (3) Oscar is the cash cow. That's why Shane jumped 140 to go fight de la Hoya.

as far as the fight goes, people should have watched Floyd's last four or five fights. Dude is not gonna exchange. There's a reason why he's the best counter puncher in the game. You saw the success Marquez had in his four fights with Manny. I wasn't gonna say it was easy work but for people like Arum and Roach saying Manny is gonna knock Floyd out was crazy. How is he gonna knock out the one guy that doesn't get hit?
    Last edited by Ashy Larry; 05-22-2015 at 06:10 AM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wouldn't call it ducking. He wasn't ready for Mosley. it's not considered ducking if you're fighting the most feared fighter around that division at the time in Chico Corrales. Shane saw the goose with the golden eggs in Oscar. Shane gains nothing fighting Floyd in 1999. (1) Floyd wasn't ready. Why in the would he fight Shane and his career is only two and a half years old? Makes no sense. (2) no big pay day (3) Oscar is the cash cow. That's why Shane jumped 140 to go fight de la Hoya.

as far as the fight goes, people should have watched Floyd's last four or five fights. Dude is not gonna exchange. There's a reason why he's the best counter puncher in the game. You saw the success Marquez had in his four fights with Manny. I wasn't gonna say it was easy work but for people like Arum and Roach saying Manny is gonna knock Floyd out was crazy. How is he gonna knock out the one guy that doesn't get hit?
    actually shane tried to get a fight with mayweather when he couldnt get in fights at 135. Stevie Johnston didn't want any of shane and a lot of others didn't either so shane asked him to come up 5 pounds to fight him. Mayweather wisely turned it down, so shane jumped 2 weight classes to beat de la hoya. This situation woulndt be much of a big deal had mayweather not been lying all these years claiming Mosley ducked him and jumped 2 weight classes to fight de la hoya. makes no sense to anyone but mayweather fans.

Thread Information