Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If slow ass/no endurance having Maidana could pressure Mayweather like that then Pacquiao can too. Manny would win a boring decision 8 to 4 or 7 to 5. Heck, even Khan might do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really doesn't matter anymore. Neither fighter is worth the money they're paid to fight at this point in their careers. At least Manny's fights are exciting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets boycot floyd and mannys fights till they fight each other

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    take.

manny lost to bradley and got knocked the fucc out my marquez. floyd would beat both easily. nobody wants to see washed up pacman anymore. he had his chance, its over.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As if watching that washed-up, woman beating, of a fighter is any better. They both lost a chance to partially resurrect the sport of boxing. Now its some illiterate jig who can't tip worth a damn (probably couldn't read the receipt) who continues to fight nobodies and runs from them. The best ever? Not even in the top 5 and maybe not in the top 10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    take.

manny lost to bradley
    Except that he really didn't.

and got knocked the fucc out my marquez.
    Irrelevant since Mayweather can't knock out even his own .

floyd would beat both easily.
    Maybe but they aren't Pacquiao.

nobody wants to see washed up pacman anymore. he had his chance, its over.
    If you make a Worldwide poll among boxing fans asking what fight would they like to see I'm sure Paquiao-Mayweather would win with about 85% of the votes.
    Last edited by DAF86; 09-17-2014 at 05:04 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    PBF would still win and yes his fights are boring and that is exactly why he would win. It wouldnt be a fight just a boxing exhibition and love him or hate him PBF he is one of the GOATS at that ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PBF would still win and yes his fights are boring and that is exactly why he would win. It wouldnt be a fight just a boxing exhibition and love him or hate him PBF he is one of the GOATS at that ...
    Can you provide an analysis as to why you think Floyd would win other than his fights are boring?

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pac has a hard enough time with Marquez who Mayweather demolished. Mayweather is just too smart a boxer

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would tune into Ronda Rousey choking Mayweather out in under 1 Minute

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pac has a hard enough time with Marquez who Mayweather demolished. Mayweather is just too smart a boxer
    Matchups bro, matchups.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DAF86 knows his Boxing tbh...

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Matchups bro, matchups.
    Pac would have to play it extremely smart. You don;t go undefeated this far into your career without being a legend. Say what you will about him, and hate all you want, but he is a legend. I can't stand him, either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pac would have to play it extremely smart. You don;t go undefeated this far into your career without being a legend. Say what you will about him, and hate all you want, but he is a legend. I can't stand him, either.
    There are tons of undefeated boxers in the World right now. An Argie boxer named Omar Narvaez managed to stay an undefeated World champion 'till his late 30's where he decided to cash in against Donaire. Being undefeated nowadays doesn't mean what it used to mean, any good fighter can stay undefeated by knowing how to select the right opponent.
    Last edited by DAF86; 09-20-2014 at 11:14 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody is saying Floyd would win it but not how they think he would win.

They way I see the fight playing out is with Mayweather being his conservative usal self and Manny going forward and looking for the fight, neither guy is going to hurt the other but Pacquiao would win it based on work rate alone as he wouldn't get discouraged by not being able to get often to Mayweather as the lesser guys Floyd has been fighting and would keep the pressure on. Resulting on a 8 to 4 or 7 to 5 decision on his favour. Remember the judges aren't too kind on Mayweather's style (one judge seeing him lose against Canelo and other giving a tie against Maidana).
    Last edited by DAF86; 09-20-2014 at 03:58 PM.

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Actually I think it would be a boring fight. When Manny fights Marquez or someone who will throw many punches in return, it's usually an exciting fight. Floyd is more cautious and defense first. I could see manny winning because of the work rate. I can also see Floyd winning by making Manny constantly miss an being countered to death. If manny does have one weakness, it's he can be counter punched. Marquez had much success counter punching and Floyd is probably the best counter puncher in the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually I think it would be a boring fight. When Manny fights Marquez or someone who will throw many punches in return, it's usually an exciting fight. Floyd is more cautious and defense first. I could see manny winning because of the work rate. I can also see Floyd winning by making Manny constantly miss an being countered to death. If manny does have one weakness, it's he can be counter punched. Marquez had much success counter punching and Floyd is probably the best counter puncher in the game.
    I agree with this...

My opinion...Paquiao had absolutely taken control against Marquez and was on the verge of having the fight stopped. Had he made it through those last 5 seconds he would've tko'd Marquez in the next round. Marquez absolutely destroyed him with that one perfect punch. May doesn't have that power, and won't risk exposing himself to unleash all that power behind one punch.
    Last edited by UZER; 10-01-2014 at 06:24 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    take.

manny lost to bradley and got knocked the fucc out my marquez. floyd would beat both easily. nobody wants to see washed up pacman anymore. he had his chance, its over.

he whooped bradleys ass and it took 4 times for marquez to get him on the chin.

Floyd would probably win, but he's scared and this is definitely his toughest match to date.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

he whooped bradleys ass and it took 4 times for marquez to get him on the chin.

Floyd would probably win, but he's scared and this is definitely his toughest match to date.
    Why do you think that?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also Maidana >> Poochiao

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn. That Ashy Larry fella called it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had Manny winning, tbh. I guess I will have to watch it again while being sober. Argie commentators had the fight pretty close too. Close and a lot more entertaining than people in America are saying.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looked like 8-4 Floyd to me.

Thread Information