My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We all know RG3 is done for the season, and Kirk Cousins has stepped up in the past with Admirable results. I dont know, Maybe its because I just added/started him in our fantasy league, but something just feels RIGHT about this move, with my team basically solid all around, just needing a top top QB, the moment has come for an unlikely gun-slinging hero to step up (Like Cam Newton last year) and take my team to the top. and I think Kirk Cousins is the man for the job.

I'm thinkin 350 yards, 3 TDs and 1 interception.

Predict Kirk Cousins stats against Philly.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Redskins actually have a quasi-decent squad with him at the helm...definitely capable of winning that division

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He has looked good when played, that's for sure. I think RGIII's played his last game with the Redskins, he becomes expendable after Cousins locks up the job. an athletic QB, I'll take tall, slow, pocket passers any day.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Just win please. More alfred morris.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    an athletic QB, I'll take tall, slow, white, pocket passers any day.
    FIFY

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    when did he step up other than against the sorry ass cowboys defense last year and this years laughing stock, the jags??? lateral move at this juncture for the skins

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    when did he step up other than against the sorry ass cowboys defense last year and this years laughing stock, the jags??? lateral move at this juncture for the skins
    Yeah he has a career 4 TD 8 int I believe against teams other than the browns and jags. Out of the 38 qbs who threw more than 100 passes last year he was ranked 37. He went 16/40 against the ty giants d last year as well but it was in the rain. He was just as bad or worse than griffin last year but by that time the team already had given up and quit.
    And griffin was well on his way to having a huge day before the n!gger in him took over.

New offense this this year tho with more weapons and he did look great last week so I'm on the bandwagon. Hope he keeps tearing up. Big test this week.
    Last edited by Kyle Orton; 09-18-2014 at 09:58 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah he has a career 4 TD 8 int I believe against teams other than the browns and jags. Out of the 38 qbs who threw more than 100 passes last year he was ranked 37. He went 16/40 against the ty giants d last year as well but it was in the rain. He was just as bad or worse than griffin last year but by that time the team already had given up and quit.
    And griffin was well on his way to having a huge day before the n!gger in him took over.

New offense this this year tho with more weapons and he did look great last week so I'm on the bandwagon. Hope he keeps tearing up. Big test this week.
    we'll see. rg3 will be back healthy sooner than everyone thought. if he does indeed come back this year and gets his starting job back, its time to go ahead and trade cousins.

Post Count
    Ya - my expectations on Cousins are tempered. He's pretty poised it seems and can make some accurate throws in the pocket, but doesn't seem to be a top prospect at all. He doesn't seem to have a huge arm, isn't overly mobile and he did not play well when he got his shot last year.

There might have been other factors (locker room a disaster, team quit, ect..) but he has a lot to prove before anyone should be bullish on him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    we'll see. rg3 will be back healthy sooner than everyone thought. if he does indeed come back this year and gets his starting job back, its time to go ahead and trade cousins.
    Why would you trade Cousins when RGIII hasn't been proven to be durable?

Below are Cousin's career stats:

SEASON TEAM GP CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD LNG INT FUM QBR RAT
    3 33 48 68.8 466 9.71 4 77 3 1 75.2 101.6
    5 81 155 52.3 854 5.51 4 62 7 3 26.5 58.4
    1 22 33 66.7 250 7.58 2 31 93.7 109.4
    Career 9 136 236 57.6 1,570 6.65 10 77 10 4 -- 74.3

Small sample size to know what you're getting from him. I'm curious to see how he does this year with another year of experience, and a better receiving corp. He's dead even at 10/10 TD to INT ratio at the moment.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why would you trade Cousins when RGIII hasn't been proven to be durable?

Below are Cousin's career stats:

SEASON TEAM GP CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD LNG INT FUM QBR RAT
    3 33 48 68.8 466 9.71 4 77 3 1 75.2 101.6
    5 81 155 52.3 854 5.51 4 62 7 3 26.5 58.4
    1 22 33 66.7 250 7.58 2 31 93.7 109.4
    Career 9 136 236 57.6 1,570 6.65 10 77 10 4 -- 74.3

Small sample size to know what you're getting from him. I'm curious to see how he does this year with another year of experience, and a better receiving corp. He's dead even at 10/10 TD to INT ratio at the moment.
    RG3 is the franchise. They invested too much to give up on him to replace him at this juncture.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    RG3 is the franchise. They invested too much to give up on him to replace him at this juncture.
    He is expected to be the franchise, but if you can't play a full season then you have to keep Cousins unless a better backup is available. They may be parting ways w/ him anyway as he is getting paid near minimum in the final year of his deal. He has already gone on record as open for a trade.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Just win please. More alfred morris.
    This! Alfred Morris and Roy Helu have been beasts this year.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    This! Alfred Morris and Roy Helu have been beasts this year.
    Haven't even gotten reed garçon or Jackson involved yet either. Hope the defense can keep it up. Ryan Clark back there has had a huge positive effect on our secondary and hatcher has like 3 sacks in two games

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Haven't even gotten reed garçon or Jackson involved yet either. Hope the defense can keep it up. Ryan Clark back there has had a huge positive effect on our secondary and hatcher has like 3 sacks in two games
    I hope D Jax can has a big game against his former teama, and Garcon can be clutch if it's a close game. Grant and Roberts were fantastic againstthe Jags, and I hope Niles Paul has been amazing outside of the big fumble against the Texans.Hatcher looks like the best free agent pickup of the summer, hopefully he and the D keeps it up. I've been impressed with Kennan Robinson also that boy can tackle, hopefully he will be on McCoy and Sproles like crazy.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Going back to the original question, I don't think Knee has seen his last snap with the Redskins unless Kirk Cousins is the next Kurt Warner and leads the skins to the conference championship game or superbowl this year, or a team offers a deal Snyder or Allen can't refuse. The Redskins have invested too much into Knee.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As much as I was hoping Washington would ruin their franchise for the next decade, I think they just lucked out. lol Stupid frail Rg3. All he had to do was go one season without breaking and all the racists in Washington would have made him the franchise regardless of how ty he was on the field. .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Ya - my expectations on Cousins are tempered. He's pretty poised it seems and can make some accurate throws in the pocket, but doesn't seem to be a top prospect at all. He doesn't seem to have a huge arm, isn't overly mobile and he did not play well when he got his shot last year.

There might have been other factors (locker room a disaster, team quit, ect..) but he has a lot to prove before anyone should be bullish on him.
    seems like Nick Foles before last year.

Thread Information