Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your proof that "ISIS is in Mexico" is a picture of James O'Keefe, who is NOT A MEMBER OF ISIS, supposedly crossing the Rio Grande River?
    I wasn't saying that that picture was proof of ISIS in Mexico. That picture is proof of how easy it is. If you don't think any ISIS supporters have crossed the border, or are at least planning on it, you are nuts. I'm already looking to buy property in Montana so I'll have a place to go.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    I have to agree with cantthink on this. Without appropriate border security it is a logical place for ISIS to try to infiltrate the US.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (southern) border security as urgent, hyper-important is nothing but another right-wing emotional, inflammatory LIE, a deflection, nothing but pandering to xenophobes, racists, white supremacists, and Christian Taliban that are the redstate/Confederate core of Repug voters.

... while NORTHERN border security in NEVER mentioned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (southern) border security as urgent, hyper-important is nothing but another right-wing emotional, inflammatory LIE, a deflection, nothing but pandering to xenophobes, racists, white supremacists, and Christian Taliban that are the redstate/Confederate core of Repug voters.

... while NORTHERN border security in NEVER mentioned.
    I don't think there's any confusing a Canadian with a terrorist. However, if you put a Taliban guy in a sombrero...viola...instant Mexican..."me speaka no English"...but me bomb your schools.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't show anything tbh.

There's nothing to prove it was taken anywhere.
    how can you prove that any pic was taken at any particular location?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how can you prove that any pic was taken at any particular location?
    GPS tag if they used a phone or relatively fancy camera.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think there's any confusing a Canadian with a terrorist. However, if you put a Taliban guy in a sombrero...viola...instant Mexican..."me speaka no English"...but me bomb your schools.
    Canadians aren't the risk, are they?

It's your ISIS boogeymen coming across the Canadian border to kill all Americans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Canadians aren't the risk, are they?

It's your ISIS boogeymen coming across the Canadian border to kill all Americans.
    you missed the point as always. It's pretty easy to envision ISIS learning Spanish with a Mexican accent then sneak them over the border. If they get caught...it's just a Mexican to let stay or deport. But no way to prove they are ISIS. Look for suicide Ebola transporters soon.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you missed the point, always.

Repugs, etc concentrate on the MX border, inflaming you pants- ting xenophobes/racists, to the exclusion of the Canadian border, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR BOOGEYMAN looks and sounds like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GPS tag if they used a phone or relatively fancy camera.
    that couldn't be easily falsified?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that couldn't be easily falsified?
    Easily verified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the photo posted earlier had a GPS tag at the rio grande, how would you be able to verify or demonstrate that it wasn't manipulated?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the photo posted earlier had a GPS tag at the rio grande, how would you be able to verify or demonstrate that it wasn't manipulated?
    Satellite or go there oneself if its that important.

Or ask for other pictures taken on the same trip, travel logs, vehicle GPS. All kinds of stuff if one really wants to get into it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you missed the point, always.

Repugs, etc concentrate on the MX border, inflaming you pants- ting xenophobes/racists, to the exclusion of the Canadian border, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR BOOGEYMAN looks and sounds like.
    there's not millions of Mexican looking people flooding the U.S. through the Canadian border. Much easier to identify than your Boogleyman...the Evil Dr. Global Warming.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas Lt. Gov: 'Prayer Rugs' Found On Texas Side Of Mexican Border

Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst (R) warned that "prayer rugs" have been found on the Texas side of the Mexican-Texas border and suggested that states have both an obligation and a right to act independently of the government on border security.

"Prayer rugs have recently been found on the Texas side of the border in the brush," Dewhurst said during a speech Friday at the Values Voter Summit, echoing a claim reported on Breitbart and thought to actually be an Adidas soccer jersey.

Dewhurst went on to say that he believed that states had the right to "act independently of the government" when it comes to border country.
    Dewhurst is one of a number of Republicans who have argued that there's a threat of terrorist coming into the country through the southern border.

"Eight years ago I said 'I'm fed up with the federal government, they are not going to do their cons utional responsibility to defend our
    sovereign ( dog whistlin! ) border and when that happens I believe the states have not just an obligation but a right to step in and act independently of the government," Dewhurst continued.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...mexican-border

bubbas, rednecks, git yer guns, we gonna kill dem ISIS invaders cuz that Muzlim in the Wyatt Haus ain't doin .

Well, Dewurst, watcha gonna doo about "TX OBLIGATION", besides flappin yer gums to inflame the bubbas?

And whatever happened with President RickyBobby's "narco-terrorists pouring across the border"?

goddam, Repug TX is one ed up state of mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol prayer rug

They should at least taken a picture of an actual rug.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feds Found Ammonium Nitrate, AK-47 In Militia Leader's Hotel Room

Federal agents reportedly found a supply of the explosive ammonium nitrate, along with a pile of guns and ammo, when they searched the hotel room of a leader of a Texas border militia member earlier this month.

The San Antonio Express-News reported on Wednesday about court records that showed the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives dispatched agents to a hotel in Brownsville, Texas where Kevin "KC" Massey had been staying before his Oct. 20 arrest on weapons charges.

Along with a box containing the chemical, the officers found "an AK-47 with six loaded magazines, a loaded handgun, a ballistic helmet and several cameras," according to the Texas newspaper.

As the Express-News noted, ammonium nitrate is the substance used by the Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh in the attack that killed 168 people.

Massey belonged to the paramilitary group "Camp Lonestar," and was described as a "CO," or commanding officer, in a September profile in the Texas Observer.

He was
    charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. He was convicted of burglary in 1988.

The Express-News reported further on the cir stances of Massey's arrest:

Massey was arrested in connection to an Aug. 29 incident during which a Border Patrol agent fired four shots at a man pointing a weapon at the agent near the Rio Grande while pursuing a group of immigrants east of Brownsville, according to do ents from the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas in Brownsville.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...te-guns-search

How will Feds handle this white terrorist? We know he'd be really, really ed if he were Muslim or black.

Skull and Crossbones!! Be VERY AFRAID!

====================

Two More American Patriots Arrested On Texas Border

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/10/tw...arrested-texas

Typical right-wingers, living in their own paranoid fantasy world of bogus patriotism, perverted Cons utionalism, self-aggrandisement, self-deputizing, killing, military, war, -proxy weapons up their asses.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-31-2014 at 05:39 AM.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol ISIS in mexico

how can anyone believe of this ? are they all undercover wearing sombreros and shaking maracas while they patiently wait for their time to strike?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to agree with cantthink on this. Without appropriate border security it is a logical place for ISIS to try to infiltrate the US.
    simce ISIS is the U.S, they have been there forever

Thread Information