My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rex Chapman arrested for allegedly stealing $14,000 in merchandise from Arizona Apple Store

Former NBA guard Rex Chapman, who played 12 seasons for four teams over a well-regarded career, was arrested Friday for allegedly stealing more than $14,000 in merchandise from a Scottsdale, Arizona Apple Store. According to area police, the 46-year-old Chapman stole the items over seven different instances during the last few months.

ABC15.com in Phoenix has the relevant details:

Sgt. Mark Clark said Rex Chapman is alleged to have picked up items in the store, located near Scottsdale Road and Greenway, and made it appear that he was paying for the items through the store's self-checkout. He would then leave the store without actually paying for the items. He reportedly took the items to a local pawn shop and sold the goods for cash. [...]
    Chapman was originally identified by multiple employees based on his stint in the NBA, which included several seasons with the Phoenix Suns. [...]
    Chapman is facing nine counts of organized retail theft and five counts of trafficking in stolen property.
    The arrest is only the beginning of the legal process, but things certainly do not look very good for Chapman. We will have more details on the story as they become available.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WoW! This is crazy. I remember this guy in the 90's. Dude can flat out play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Rex Chapman anyone?" thread upstairs in 3... 2...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always thought that guy was a creep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    iSHeeps

Nono spin this ish

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    degenerate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    iSHeeps

Nono spin this ish
    He stole valuable ... what's he gonna steal? A poorsung?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    90s players, tbh..

This is just another example of how 90s players would fare against today's technology and advancements..if Chapman had stolen goods in the 90s, he would have easily gotten away with it(in fact, he probably did, since people generally don't start stealing for the first time when they are in their mid-40s)..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rex Chapman arrested for allegedly stealing $14,000 in merchandise from Arizona Apple Store

Former NBA guard Rex Chapman, who played 12 seasons for four teams over a well-regarded career, was arrested Friday for allegedly stealing more than $14,000 in merchandise from a Scottsdale, Arizona Apple Store. According to area police, the 46-year-old Chapman stole the items over seven different instances during the last few months.

ABC15.com in Phoenix has the relevant details:

Sgt. Mark Clark said Rex Chapman is alleged to have picked up items in the store, located near Scottsdale Road and Greenway, and made it appear that he was paying for the items through the store's self-checkout. He would then leave the store without actually paying for the items. He reportedly took the items to a local pawn shop and sold the goods for cash. [...]
    Chapman was originally identified by multiple employees based on his stint in the NBA, which included several seasons with the Phoenix Suns. [...]
    Chapman is facing nine counts of organized retail theft and five counts of trafficking in stolen property.
    The arrest is only the beginning of the legal process, but things certainly do not look very good for Chapman. We will have more details on the story as they become available.

Dad Killer getting torched by Kyle Korver, and then letting him get in his face ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dad Killer getting torched by Kyle Korver, and then letting him get in his face ..
    I was just watching it and thought the same thing... Also Mourning pre-PED looks like a skinny little ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine there was Twitter on a night where Michael Jordan got torched by Rex ing Chapman, tbh..

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Couldn't believe how easy it was for Chapman to blow by Jordan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chapman was one of the streakiest shooters out there. When he's on, it's impossible to stop him as he can take and make these horrible circus shots.

Also, why were there fast breaks and ball rotation in the entire video, where are those ISO ball possessions? According to Malik Hairston, every play was ugly ISO ball in the 90s.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Also, why were there fast breaks and ball rotation in the entire video, where are those ISO ball possessions? According to Malik Hairston, every play was ugly ISO ball in the 90s.
    I don't think he ever said that tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish they allowed some jawing in today's game. It makes it interesting and fun. It's pathetic how fast they throw out double techs nowadays (unless your Perkins who has to punch someone's grandma before getting a tech).

I get it though. A lot of guys today can't keep their emotions in check enough separate trash talking about a game from wanting to fight. They're too stewped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so this guy another broke ass athlete?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he ever said that tbh...
    I disagree. He said multiple times over the years that 90s ball was ISO oriented. Check his post history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an idiot, tbh.

Thread Information