Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe how stupid George Bush is. How the did this guy become President of the United States? Thank God Obama is in the White House. He's far from perfect, but he's an enormous upgrade over Bush.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I like George W. Bush; he is the kind of guy you'd like to have a drink with. However, he was completely in over his head. Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld effectively got to serve as president and co-president, respectively. They really ran into the ground and rolled over Bush.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I can't believe how stupid people are who believe Michael Moore. The movie is nothing but lie after lie. He's better at making movies like Canadian Bacon.

Here are a few examples:

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Here is a rebuttal:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was a complete failure. It pains me to say it. His father looks so much better in comparison.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morris? the slimiest of the slimy, -y Beltway operators. eg, Fox puts him on frequently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I like George W. Bush; he is the kind of guy you'd like to have a drink with. However, he was completely in over his head. Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld effectively got to serve as president and co-president, respectively. They really ran into the ground and rolled over Bush.
    Well, the way the post-war occupation was run in Iraq deserves special treatment. The younger Bush's incompetence got thousands of or our soldiers pointlessly killed, and was responsible for many more times that in Iraqi deaths.

He should be in jail for negligent homicide on a grand scale, IMO.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Well, the way the post-war occupation was run in Iraq deserves special treatment. The younger Bush's incompetence got thousands of or our soldiers pointlessly killed, and was responsible for many more times that in Iraqi deaths.

Wow...

A better speaking version of Boutons!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama is too but he looks awesome because the guy before him was a total dimwit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I beg to differ. The sheer anti-Obama hysteria far exceeds the volume and nature of that leveled at Bush.

I think you were merely more attuned to the anti-Bush stuff, because you were gamely trying to defend the stupidest he did, and it seemed greater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe how stupid George Bush is. How the did this guy become President of the United States? Thank God Obama is in the White House. He's far from perfect, but he's an enormous upgrade over Bush.
    you are acting we chose between Obama and Bush. there is no reason to be thankful oblamo is in office, although to be fair the alternatives of mccain/romney sucked too.

obama's approval ratings throughout his presidency have been on par with W

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You Lie

and his approval rating is many time the approval rating of Congressional Repugs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You Lie

and his approval rating is many time the approval rating of Congressional Repugs.
    i don't lie. and i didn't mention approval ratings of congressmen

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    you are acting we chose between Obama and Bush. there is no reason to be thankful oblamo is in office, although to be fair the alternatives of mccain/romney sucked too.

It's always the lesser of evils.

We need a "none of the above" option, and run-off elections.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have made the case already.

The LLC in Iraq, tactics and players, was readily predictable, as was the need for a functioning government. Neither was prepared for, and the mess that resulted falls squarely on the Bush administration, including the way troops were used and deployed in an obvious insurgency directly counter to existing doctrine. Read up on FM34-1 some time.

If you or I walk into a crowded place with a loaded gun, and start playing with it until it discharged, killing someone, we go to jail, and rightfully so, smiley boy.

Bush walked into a puddle of gasoline, playing with a lighter.

How many dead GIs does it take for you to get angry? Do you not care?

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl conspiracy nontheories

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it is safe to say that Obama and Bush will go down as one of the worst 16 year period in presidential history. No need to worry about which one is worse. They both suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can knock Obama all you want, but the one thing you can't say about him is that he's stupid. This guy graduated magna laude from Harvard Law!

Bush, on the other hand, is a veritable dimwit. His IQ of 115, while above average for the American population as a whole, is incredibly low for a President of the United States. By comparison, my IQ is far, far higher than Bush's, and I'm nowhere near being a head of state. If your average guy on the internet is literally more intelligent than the most powerful man in the world, you've got a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it is safe to say that Obama and Bush will go down as one of the worst 16 year period in presidential history. No need to worry about which one is worse. They both suck.
    winner

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right up there with the 12 year Carter-Reagan period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can knock Obama all you want, but the one thing you can't say about him is that he's stupid. This guy graduated magna laude from Harvard Law!

Bush, on the other hand, is a veritable dimwit. His IQ of 115, while above average for the American population as a whole, is incredibly low for a President of the United States. By comparison, my IQ is far, far higher than Bush's, and I'm nowhere near being a head of state. If your average guy on the internet is literally more intelligent than the most powerful man in the world, you've got a problem.

oh and LOL at pretending that presidential IQ figures are announced somewhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bush's SAT score, which is 1206, has been published in The New York Times. That falls in the 84th percentile. From there, it's just a matter of converting to IQ by determining what IQ score falls in the top 16% of the world population. It isn't rocket science.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Michael Moore said so.

And lo ingl @ Fahrenheit 9/11.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bush's SAT score, which is 1206, has been published in The New York Times. That falls in the 84th percentile. From there, it's just a matter of converting to IQ by determining what IQ score falls in the top 16% of the world population. It isn't rocket science.
    you can't assume that the SAT is an IQ test, so you can't just scale them proportionally and act like you have a winning formula

Thread Information