Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    less years than Young and still more playoff wins? wow
    Wow is right. Playoff win so impressive he got blackballed from the league.

The south better thank it's lucky stars the black athlete was allowed to attend those schools.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    dumbjohn2008...not even your dumbass takes on college football could get me mad today.

So I'll just end it with this:

Did BYU just score again???? and have a nice day.
    Lol James Harden playing more defense than the SEC.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    When you put SOOOOOOOOO many players in the NFL...the chances of the worst of all time coming from your conference is pretty good actually. Nothing to see here move along...

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Wow is right. Playoff win so impressive he got blackballed from the league.
    and now that over religious gets paid to be a talking mascot while Suicide Young is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars he doesn't have on a birthday party and can't get a sniff from an nfl team

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    and now that over religious gets paid to be a talking mascot while Suicide Young is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars he doesn't have on a birthday party and can't get a sniff from an nfl team
    Couldn't even analyze NFL football

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    In fairness, I'm pretty sure Texas just gave Wince a bull "job" in the athletic department this year

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Asked to change positions even after winning a playoff game

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Asked to change positions even after winning a playoff game
    Funniest part: still more playoff wins than Newton

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    couldn't even get turnt up with es

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Funniest part: still more playoff wins than Newton
    Crofl another from the SEC

My Team
    Post Count
    Crofl another from the SEC
    How did UT do today? I didn't see the game...did they win?

Take your sorry ass back to the CROFL SEC Defense thread...this is a thread for teams that actually have a shot to win something this year.

Trolling a "Mississippi" thread....damn it must be rough times for Longhorn fan. Did you ever in wildest dreams (or nightmares) think that Miss. St. and Ole Miss would be head and shoulders above Texas? Cause the time is now...

Who was the last Heisman winner out of Mississippi.

My Team
    Post Count
    Who was the last Heisman winner out of Mississippi.
    Give it about 3-3 1/2 months...Dak Prescott will be the answer.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How did UT do today? I didn't see the game...did they win?

Take your sorry ass back to the CROFL SEC Defense thread...this is a thread for teams that actually have a shot to win something this year.

Trolling a "Mississippi" thread....damn it must be rough times for Longhorn fan. Did you ever in wildest dreams (or nightmares) think that Miss. St. and Ole Miss would be head and shoulders above Texas? Cause the time is now...
    getting asshurt saying this is a thread for Ole Puss then bringing up Texas. Don't think anyone in the SEC would schedule BYU as an OOC game. It wouldn't fit the cupcake profile.

My Team
    Post Count
    getting asshurt saying this is a thread for Ole Puss then bringing up Texas. Don't think anyone in the SEC would schedule BYU as an OOC game. It wouldn't fit the cupcake profile.
    I'm officially done talking to you...you're not worth the time. You don't know about college football....not a gotdamn thing. Anybody who calls a coach a re for choosing to go on defense first in overtime (college rules)....then proceeds to call posters re s who are trying to explain the rules/strategy to him...simply is not worth the time. Learn the gotdamn rules before you start talking to me kid....

Actually you should be banned from talking college football until you at least learn the rules....and for someone as dumb as you it may take a few years.

This will be my last time responding to you...feel free to respond to this if you want...I might read it...I might not...who cares?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    ^dj just got the riot act read to him.

LMFAO!!!

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    ^dj just got the riot act read to him.

LMFAO!!!
    Ole Mississip', takin' your cookie. Makin' you like it. Ha!

My Team
    Post Count
    Ole Mississip', takin' your cookie. Makin' you like it. Ha!
    Didn't Ole Mississip' takin' your Boise State cookie, and makin' you like it week 1?

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Didn't Ole Mississip' takin' your Boise State cookie, and makin' you like it week 1?
    True... but they also own Dale's cookie.

My Team
    Post Count
    True... but they also own Dale's cookie.
    So boiled down:

The cookie stays in Mississip'

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm officially done talking to you...you're not worth the time. You don't know about college football....not a gotdamn thing. Anybody who calls a coach a re for choosing to go on defense first in overtime (college rules)....then proceeds to call posters re s who are trying to explain the rules/strategy to him...simply is not worth the time. Learn the gotdamn rules before you start talking to me kid....

Actually you should be banned from talking college football until you at least learn the rules....and for someone as dumb as you it may take a few years.

This will be my last time responding to you...feel free to respond to this if you want...I might read it...I might not...who cares?
    Lol pudding conference

My Team
    Post Count

Mississippi State and Ole Miss tied for 3rd in the AP Poll?????

Now we see a tough "spot' for the Rebels. Here there are coming off the biggest win ever now on the road vs a good A&M team coming off a loss, not good. If the game was played at home I can see another Rebel win, but on the road....nay!

I do see A&M winning this.

MSU at home vs Auburn a whole other situation. But it's really hard to good against Auburn. Who can make a good case for MSU in this "spot' ?

Post Count
    A&M is overrated at this pointed. Blew out an average South Carolina. Best win was Arkansas in OT; Played 3 other crappy teams; First top 10 team they play, they got blown out. Ole Miss is a top 3 defense in the country and their strength is rushing the passer and pass defense. If they can avoid turnovers, they can pull this game out.

Thread Information