My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    and Tennessee

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    People are en led to their opinion about whether or not Baylor will be relevant, and I'm always waiting for the shoe to drop and for them to become sucky again, but I'm unsure how someone can have watched the game and make the above statement. Baylor gave up one good drive in the first half, and everything else was three-and-outs and maybe one or two first downs and a takeaway. The game was over at halftime and they had reserves in by the fourth quarter.

Now if you want to point to a reason the Bears have to be concerned down the road, look at their kicking game. Their kicker has the biggest case of the yips I've ever seen, and I've rooted for Florida State for almost 30 years.
    Well I'm the fan that thinks Baylor crushes us.
    Imo our only hope is your D which I think can be taken advantage of because of the small corners. Before the ISU game they looked really good to me. Now I think we might be able to make some first downs via our WR. I don't think the Baylor corners were as good as what I had seen.

That being said this could be really bad on recruiting if Baylor crushes us. Which I think is very possible. Maybe it's just me looking for a weakness that we can't exploit. I thought they were sloppy. But when a team is that far ahead it may be lack of concentration.

Post Count
    , dude. right now, texas has sunk so low, KANSAS fired their coach for not being able to beat them. why would anyone want texas on their schedule right now?
    Because Texas is Texas and things will get turned around eventually. Michigan just scheduled UT.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Because Texas is Texas and things will get turned around eventually. Michigan just scheduled UT.

michigan needs a big time hire to get back on track. that program is losing relevance by the minute.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    djohn2008
    Post #34-Post #87
    Doesn't understand basic strategy
    Should be banned from talking college football forever

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Such an embarrassing thread for dumbjohn. If he was a humble re I'd probably feel bad for him tbh.

Thread Information