My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    http://www.funker530.com/obama-putti...round-in-iraq/

The 1st Infantry Division Headquarters, based out of Fort Riley, Kansas will be the first division headquarters to deploy to Iraq since the withdrawal in 2011, and will consist of about 500 soldiers. They will deploy in late October and will hold positions in Baghdad, Kurdistan, and possibly other areas not currently being declared by the CENTCOM.

Some soldiers will be advisers to Peshmerga and Iraqi Security Forces, while others will provide support and security for future American operations across Iraq. The Big Red One’s 1st Brigade Combat Team is already standing by in Kuwait as part of a regular rotation of forces to the region. However, at this point they have not been tasked with a fighting role in the developing situation.

Good luck, dudes.

~Will

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many US taxpayer $10Bs WASTED on Iraqi military, and they drop weapons and run away.

These 1st Infantry are just to defend green zone/Bagdad and Kurdish area, but who really thinks they won't go out to fight ISIS is the gets really bad?

Repugs BROKE the Middle East, the Repugs OWN THEIR Middle East quagmire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, can't believe George Bush is deploying troops back to Iraq. Guess we should never have elected him to that fourth term, eh buttons?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Many US taxpayer $10Bs WASTED on Iraqi military, and they drop weapons and run away.

These 1st Infantry are just to defend green zone/Bagdad and Kurdish area, but who really thinks they won't go out to fight ISIS is the gets really bad?

Repugs BROKE the Middle East, the Repugs OWN THEIR Middle East quagmire.
    I was promised there would be no boots on the ground, twice.

It will get really bad. And we'll have to send many more troops there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of our casualties are from IED's anyway. Those things don't give a if you are an advisor or actually in combat. Riding along chilling and *boom* you are ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Wow, can't believe George Bush is deploying troops back to Iraq. Guess we should never have elected him to that fourth term, eh buttons?
    No kidding.

Not long after Bush signed the SOFA getting our troops out.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No kidding.

Not long after Bush signed the SOFA getting our troops out.
    Did Bush ever make even one mistake regarding Iraq?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is stupid. Obama said that he was sending trainer over there. Now that he has done that you make this claim. More stupidity accepted by by the local dimwit. Starting to give WC a run for board idiot.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Did Bush ever make even one mistake regarding Iraq?
    Several. Your point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Several. Your point?
    What were they in your opinion?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ISIS is all a plan created by us as a reason to invade Syria and take it from Assad. Shortly after we shall finally attack Iran when they least expect it.

Russia and China won't have the balls to attack us or any of our friendly allied nations. We should let Russia take Ukraine to descalate tensions or maybe sign and agreement.

If China wants us to continue to pay her the 5 Trillion or so we owe, then they will stay out of this.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    What were they in your opinion?
    This would be a futile waste of time. I have better things to do than review a timeline to jog my memory, don't you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This would be a futile waste of time. I have better things to do than review a timeline to jog my memory, don't you?
    Not at the moment.

Is it that hard for you to recall so many?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Not at the moment.

Is it that hard for you to recall so many?
    Excuse me if I have no concern taking time for your requests.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ISIS is all a plan created by us as a reason to invade Syria and take it from Assad. Shortly after we shall finally attack Iran when they least expect it.

Russia and China won't have the balls to attack us or any of our friendly allied nations. We should let Russia take Ukraine to descalate tensions or maybe sign and agreement.

If China wants us to continue to pay her the 5 Trillion or so we owe, then they will stay out of this.
    so many things wrong with this post. First, Russia has already drawn their line in the sand on Syria/Iran and will defend them. Youre talking about 2 countries who are bound by a mutual defense treaty so if you attack one you attack both, there will be no luxury of taking them on one at a time. Both countries have access to the best anti air systems in the world and this would not be a walk in the park like Iraq as air superiority would not be a given. Iran is mountainous terrain great for defense. And if I were to bet if say Iran already has nuclear weapons, not to mention we know they have reverse engineered our captured drones and have the capability to take them down.

you also mentioned China, it's actually under two trillion we owe them not 5. 2 trillion is still a lot of money, but China knows If Russia falls then they are next. These are people who want to establish a new world order and independent, nationalistic countries who aren't controlled by a central bank stand in the way of that.

Russia is where empires go to die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is stupid. Obama said that he was sending trainer over there. Now that he has done that you make this claim. More stupidity accepted by by the local dimwit. Starting to give WC a run for board idiot.
    Big Red One is an infantry division.

Grunts.

More than likely they will end up being Green Zone security. It would be really embarrassing for ISIS to pull off an attack on our state department people there.

Are you honestly trying to claim these are the "trainers" Obama spoke of?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You're a fool if you don't think these guys will be fighting. Infantry "trainers" lol

Thread Information