Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Gerhart is not a starting RB stupid.
    Who's starting at Jacksonville? Just stfu you dumb got and get off the internetPERIOD

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who's starting at Jacksonville? Just stfu you dumb got and get off the internetPERIOD
    My bad, I just don't have anything on running backs who avarage....2.6...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO POINT SIX....are you kidding me.

You suck asshole.

Believe.
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    My bad, I just don't have anything on running backs who avarage....2.6...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO POINT SIX....are you kidding me.

You suck asshole.
    Stop moving the goalpost you stupid got ass ****, you were wrong, deal with it

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    And I corrected him about it a week ago too.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Great move, despite what the Orton detractors may think. Orton is not a savior, but he's also not EJ Manuel--which is all we could ask for right now. First place in the division with 2 big Div games coming up, we need a QB who isn't afraid of making a throw downfield. If anybody was watching the Houston game Robert Woods was IRATE after 3 horrible throws by EJ. Our receivers are way too damn talented to be squandered by some half- ed mulignane

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Great move, despite what the Orton detractors may think. Orton is not a savior, but he's also not EJ Manuel--which is all we could ask for right now. First place in the division with 2 big Div games coming up, we need a QB who isn't afraid of making a throw downfield. If anybody was watching the Houston game Robert Woods was IRATE after 3 horrible throws by EJ. Our receivers are way too damn talented to be squandered by some half- ed mulignane
    Ii guess im starting Sammy Watkins this week.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Ii guess im starting Sammy Watkins this week.
    i wouldn't tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And I corrected him about it a week ago too.
    Avante being a giant dumb got, as usual. I'm shocked.

Thread Information