My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When i watch fox news seems like everything in the world is wrong and then blame on the commander in chief. What if a republican president wins in 2016. What would change?

silverblk mystix
    Same thing that happened when GW Bush was prez...

Apologists for his ups.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox ratings are tanking anyway, even with a foreigner Muslim n!gg@ in the WH for 6 years.

median Fox viewer age is 68 (old, white, pissed off, gun fellatin, Christian haters, scared/paranoid, get off my lawn) while hurting badly in the advertisers' sweet spot of 18 - 34.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same thing that happened when GW Bush was prez...

Apologists for his ups.
    Fox NEVER admitted that the Repugs 2001-2008 ed up, so no apologies offered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox ratings are tanking anyway, even with a foreigner Muslim n!gg@ in the WH for 6 years.

median Fox viewer age is 68 (old, white, pissed off, gun fellatin, Christian haters, scared/paranoid, get off my lawn) while hurting badly in the advertisers' sweet spot of 18 - 34.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...6-2014/307855/

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When i watch fox news seems like everything in the world is wrong and then blame on the commander in chief. What if a republican president wins in 2016. What would change?
    Their ratings were good when Bush was President. There's no shortage of liberal boogeymen to get old people in a tizzy about.

There will always be plenty of liberal celebrities, race-baiting black congressmen, and liberal journalists for FOX to target to fill 24 hours worth of content for idiots to watch and affirm their point of view.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News Suffers Worst Ratings In Thirteen Years – And That’s Not Their Big Problem

Fox News has fallen and it can’t get up. Ratings for the month of May 2014, have just been published, and the numbers are devastating for Fox News. While still occupying the top slot among the cable news networks, Fox saw about a quarter of its audience dissolve across every demographic group and time period.

Shameless self-promotion…

Every Fox program in primetime dropped by double-digits, with Bill O’Reilly taking the deepest dive. Sean Hannity posted some of his lowest numbers ever in his new 10:00 pm time slot. And Megyn Kelly’s new, and highly anticipated, primetime show failed to improve on the ratings performance of her predecessor.

To be sure, Fox was not the only network to see declines. In fact, CNN had an even larger dip. The news was much better for MSNBC who was down the least of all the cable news networks. They lost a relatively insignificant five percent of total viewers, but actually saw increases for Morning Joe, and for Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow in primetime.

For Fox to post numbers that they haven’t seen since August of 2001 (before 9/11) is a painful blow to both their reputation and their bank account. But they have even bigger problems. The viewers that do tune in to Fox aresignificantly older than viewers of their compe ors. Fox News has always had the oldest skewing audience in cable news. With a median age of 68.8 years, Fox’s audience is over six years older than either CNN or MSNBC. It’s even worse for their top rated program (O’Reilly) who’s average viewer is over 72 years old. And their Great Blonde Hope (Kelly), who was specifically brought in to draw younger viewers, also exceeded Fox’s average with her typical viewer voyeur being over 70.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?cat=6

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox won't have any problems if there is a republican in the White House. News became a form of entertainment long ago and they are the best at combining entertainment with news. Plus they just don't have any compe ion. CNN is so amateurish that it is unwatchable. MSNBC thinks putting nerdy glasses on incredibly annoying hosts and having everyone agree with each other is entertaining.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count

Really?

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...6-2014/307855/

and about a year ago:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...al-day/203342/

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never been sure why conservatives see it as some kind of victory that more of them spend hours and hours watching pandering cable news networks. It's a little but like Bronies bragging that they buy more My Little Pony stuff than... whatever the lesser equivalent of a Bronie would buy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    foreigner Muslim n!gg@ in the WH for 6 years.
    I laughed....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox NEVER admitted that the Repugs 2001-2008 ed up, so no apologies offered.
    Even more evil...they tried to spin Iraq as a complete US victory....puppet President and all...

Thread Information