Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    horns defense showed up but i feel for gray and malcolm brown. they deserve a better offense than that.
    Gray and especially Malcolm Brown are not even as good this year as they were before. Gray, we will have to see. Brown is just toast. He is just not very good anymore. Injuries and time will do the culling...

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    You said Baylor had less talent on the field I called BS. It's pretty clear.
    I said Baylor had less talent and showed you how many ways you're wrong when you called BS. It's pretty clear that you're the en led fan you keep accusing me of being.

Did I ask you to console me...
    When you say "this is really hard to take", to a BAYLOR FAN, yes, you're asking for pity, which is quite possibly the most-utterly laughable thing in the universe.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I said Baylor had less talent and showed you how many ways you're wrong when you called BS. It's pretty clear that you're the en led fan you keep accusing me of being.

When you say "this is really hard to take", to a BAYLOR FAN, yes, you're asking for pity, which is quite possibly the most-utterly laughable thing in the universe.
    Oh get off it. When did I accuse you of being an en led fan? Where?
    Baylor has more talent. It's obvious this year.
    You keep deflecting with this silly recruiting argument. So because you are a Baylor fan, you are uniquely talented in determining which fans are asking for sympathy? What is this, some sort of bad joke?

My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    Oh get off it. When did I accuse you of being an en led fan? Where?

• I guess this board is loaded with en led Spurs fans who have no clue what the team was like when Willie Anderson was our best player.
    • You came on in 99 right? You don't know the soft Spurs and the can't win the big one Spurs.

Baylor has more talent. It's obvious this year.
    You keep deflecting with this silly recruiting argument.
    Baylor has a better team. It's obvious the last few years. You keep thinking it has to do with the talent that's coming in. Re edly, you think talent has nothing to do with recruiting. Does UT just recruit all these 4 star players and then let them go? Or are they refusing to play them? Explain to me how the Longhorns are fielding a bunch of walk-ons, because that's the only rational explanation when they're using up all their scholarships on highly-ranked players.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Baylor has a better team. It's obvious the last few years. You keep thinking it has to do with the talent that's coming in. Re edly, you think talent has nothing to do with recruiting. Does UT just recruit all these 4 star players and then let them go? Or are they refusing to play them? Explain to me how the Longhorns are fielding a bunch of walk-ons, because that's the only rational explanation when they're using up all their scholarships on highly-ranked players.
    Why do you think Mack Brown is no longer a coach at UT? Again?

Yes Baylor has a better team. Yes Baylor has better players this year. Line the starters from both teams up and compare. And again I dont give a fck about how they were rated in HS. Why do you keep returning to the stars? If you want a true take on what the pros think about UT talent look at the draft.

This post was about the Baylor and UT players who played this year. This years game, pull yourself out of their HS star stat.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So you did hop on the Spurs in 99, AFTER the championship?

And you ride with Baylor NOW?

You have indicated differently with your self pity meter.

My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    So you did hop on the Spurs in 99, AFTER the championship?

And you ride with Baylor NOW?

You have indicated differently with your self pity meter.
    You must be drunk. I've indicated exactly when and why I root for Baylor and the Spurs. Even Gregg Popovich doesn't have as high a winning percentage as UT football.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This thread is way more entertaining than the game. Carry on.

My Team
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Post Count
    Part II on Saturday. Should be fun!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You must be drunk. I've indicated exactly when and why I root for Baylor and the Spurs. Even Gregg Popovich doesn't have as high a winning percentage as UT football.

What...

Im supposed to know this?

This has gone from silly to bizzare.
    WTF does Popovich and UTs football record have to do with the fact Baylor has better football players THIS YEAR?

Just start over.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Folks, Swoopes has absolutely zero intuition as a QB. Zero. He is not a long term answer. He is a robot. Take a look at those short throws wide open to a player in stride... He throws it in every position possible to throw them off stride. Get Heard ready this season somehow. Swoopes is going nowhere even if he has a bad offensive line.

I really hope this post, along with others, proves I am an idiot.

Thread Information