Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Has more to do with Gore not being as effective this year. So he can't hide behind his RB like the one in Seattle
    MAYBE Kaepernick has improved. But whatever amount that might be is neglected by the decline of the Offensive Line. But WTF is expected when your Quarterback who is not and will never be an MVP candidate just took a pay increase from $800,000 to 19 Million. The pieces around him are expectantly worsening.

Davis is injured
    Iupati has declined significantly. He's still a solid moving run blocker
    Staley is about the same

The bigger problem is if you look at the Starting Lineup, most of the guys are from Pre-Harbaugh regime. The drafting under Baalke/Jim is kinda wishy washy. Sure everyone raves over the catches Lloyd makes in practice but this guy was on the street a year ago and he's seeing the field instead of Patton & Ellington? Lemonier doesn't look like a long term starter & Lattimore as of now will not be a legitimate NFL running back. How is Tank not seeing the field? 1st Round Pick Jimmie Ward, who was an obvious reach on Draft Day doesn't belong on an NFL field as of this moment.

Without Reid & Hyde, it would be looking scary.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Internet model claims she is pregnant with Kaepernick's baby

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You can't take your best backer/pass rusher off any team and expect things to be the same. Now add a gimpy stud TE.

While Kaepernick will never be among the elite QB's in the league, he doesn't have to be playing the stype of ball the Niners play. And yes I 'd rather have Smith, simply because he gives his receivers more time to get open. While he can run some what he's not going to go 50 yards like Kaep can.

Why the Niners don't just run the out of Gore/Hyde. play that D....???? They are putting too much in Kaep's hands and it makes no sense.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You can't take your best backer/pass rusher off any team and expect things to be the same. Now add a gimpy stud TE.

While Kaepernick will never be among the elite QB's in the league, he doesn't have to be playing the stype of ball the Niners play. And yes I 'd rather have Smith, simply because he gives his receivers more time to get open. While he can run some what he's not going to go 50 yards like Kaep can.

Why the Niners don't just run the out of Gore/Hyde. play that D....???? They are putting too much in Kaep's hands and it makes no sense.
    The Oline declined. Pounding the ball hasn't had the same results as in the past.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    at least kaep never goes full re

Johnny just makes it work -- FKLA

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Internet model claims she is pregnant with Kaepernick's baby

Not bad, but liked that other one from a couple years ago better.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Oline declined. Pounding the ball hasn't had the same results as in the past.
    That's not true at all, they are 6th ranked in the league with a 4.5 average. They just don't do it enought.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ^ talk about a fake body.. might as well a sex doll

btw is ward that bad tbh ?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Bump

Lol

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    People are knee-jerking to Alex Smith having a good game vs. New England last night, tbh..

Kaepernick is an airhead that can't read a defense, but his potential is obvious and he has already shown flashes of greatness in the playoffs..he hasn't progressed as planned, but it's still a risk you take when your previous QB was just a very good game manager that won't be able to carry you when you need big plays..for example, there's no way Alex Smith destroys Green Bay twice like Kaepernick did with his legs..

It should also be mentioned that the 9ers have been in decline in every non-QB facet the past few years, they're getting older and injuries/suspensions have clearly taken a toll..
    Knee-jerk, tbh, Alex Smith still sucks..

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    They basically got Hyde for Smith, all the other picks haven't panned out, so the trade overall wasn't bad. It wasn't a one-sided trade like everyone thought after all. I doubt SF wants Smith back, sometimes players and teams need to go separate ways.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Kaepernick had a slightly superior game. Which ever team had future HOF Frank Gore won

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    tbqh

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Not bad, but liked that other one from a couple years ago better.

i'd give her my sperm

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    es about to friend zone Crappy

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't want Smith. I just want an OC and coaching staff that will use Kap properly.

And some SPEED on offense.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I don't want Smith. I just want an OC and coaching staff that will use Kap properly.

And some SPEED on offense.
    the way to use kaep properly is to change his position or bench him

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    the way to use kaep properly is to change his position or bench him
    I just want to see him on the move more. When he was at his best was when he was moving around more, running more read option, and throwing on the run. Not sitting in the pocket forcing passes into coverage. Especially in the direction of Sherman. Now, I know a lot of it is on Kap, but he is young and still learning the position and when his confidance gets shaken, he plays ugly. They need to get him moving, get some first downs, get his confidance up a little bit, let the defense worry about his legs too, not just his arm. I am not excusing his play at all, I just wish he (and everyone else) was put into a better position to win. I have slowly been losing faith in G. Roman the past couple of years, last night's game was the final nail in the coffin for me. Fire Greg Roman!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I just want to see him on the move more. When he was at his best was when he was moving around more, running more read option, and throwing on the run. Not sitting in the pocket forcing passes into coverage. Especially in the direction of Sherman. Now, I know a lot of it is on Kap, but he is young and still learning the position and when his confidance gets shaken, he plays ugly. They need to get him moving, get some first downs, get his confidance up a little bit, let the defense worry about his legs too, not just his arm. I am not excusing his play at all, I just wish he (and everyone else) was put into a better position to win. I have slowly been losing faith in G. Roman the past couple of years, last night's game was the final nail in the coffin for me. Fire Greg Roman!
    He will be 28 years old next season. That is not young. If you mean to say he is novice to playing within a typical NFL offense, then I agree.

Everything about Kaepernick reeks of average NFL QB
    - Weird delivery/mechanics
    - Struggles mentally
    - Off setting Ego

Time to cut our ties. Ask yourself, would you actually fear facing Kaepernick twice a year in our division? I think he would be rather easy to frustrate and force into turnovers.

Kaep's career numbers versus Seahawks. They don't even list Fumbles Lost

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    that's the problem. he isn't learning, and he isn't improving. he's basically what he was when he first came in for Alex Smith. he's a terrific athlete but a mediocre passer. he thrived when the offensive line was the best unit in the league for years, when vernon davis was an elite weapon, and when the ground game was already amazing which made his read-option game better.

he has shown no progress in his ability as a QB, and for the past few years he has arguably been on the most complete team in the league. elite defense, elite o-line, elite ground game, and an above average cast of receiving weapons.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Super Bowl here we come!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I want Colt McChrist back

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I want Colt McChrist back
    this.

why did they give him up, for blaine ing Gabbert? did McCoy want too much? I just want a smart game manager and great o-line (ie i never was cool with letting Smith go).

Thread Information