Post Count
    Srs

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    To be fair, my HI-FI always wanted Smith instead

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Not like they'd be winning with Smith either, he's just limited in different ways than Kraep....

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I bet they wish they had Cam tho

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    smith had 7-8 seasons to do what kaep did in half a season. iirc, smith also had play clock issue management as well. 49ers need to just commit to the run. there is no reason for the 3-4 wide sets when crabtree stays getting hurt, vernon davis is banged up and you have frank gore on your team.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yep!

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Just saw this on BSPN

Harbaugh

San Francisco has scored three points after halftime this season. The 49ers have been outscored by 49 points in the second half this season, worst in the league.

(but I think this stat is 1 week old)

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I always stated Alex Smith should still be starting over kraep. Now we are stuck 61mil in the hole with a stick who can't even beat a delay of game.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Alex Smith won't lose games for you. He plays it smart.

Kaepernick wants to be a rock star, not good!

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    who can't even beat a delay of game.
    "timeout, timeout !!!!! "

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Not like they'd be winning with Smith either, he's just limited in different ways than Kraep....
    not winning two years ago was harder then not tbh... Smith would have won it and fairly easily too imo

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Neither, but gun to my head: Smith. They'd be set if they'd only kept McCoy imo.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    With the weapons currently on the roster (3 WRs, 2 RBs & TE) I rather have Alex Smith. He is better at quick & short passes putting the ball into the hands of playmakers. The offense with Kaepernick is so slow and drawn out. It consists of Kaepernick throwing long passes that result in 0 YAC.

Kaepernick would be better for the 2011 49ers who started Kyle Williams at WR

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Saw this on another forum

Just had to unfollow Kaepernick on Instgram.

The fame has officially went to this @ssholes head. He's trying to play the Tom Brady model role except for....well....you know...he hasn't won a goddamn Superbowl.

The worst isn't even his pictures. It's this fukking idiots captions and blatant arrogance two days after a mediocre performance and 1/4 of a season which he's been average at best.

I hate that we have to watch Wilson win Superbowls while our QB is content playing like ass and filming commercials.

/rant

The problem is I'm not worried about him doing this stuff instead of focusing on football. I don't believe his modeling gigs are what is causing him to blow at football.

My issue is that he's literally let fame go to his head. You can see it. His entire vibe went from humble and here to work to being Mr NorCal and talking chit.

His game still has potential, sadly his character seems to have hit it's ceiling. You're supposed to get LESS y the older you get. Not the reverse.

Last edited by Infinite_limit; 09-30-2014 at 03:27 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Niners would actually be a threat with Smith right now, so it, it's a good thing they have Kraep. lol

That Skeeter-looking mother er is going to get his coach fired, tbh.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    I bet Harbaugh regrets it. Smith did nothing to lose his job and was coming off a season where they were a fumble away from the super bowl.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I bet Harbaugh regrets it. Smith did nothing to lose his job and was coming off a season where they were a fumble away from the super bowl.
    Yes but that is because Kaepernick seems to have no progressed at all. And gone from humble guy to model & "Haters everywhere" dip

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    So that angry 49ers fan decided to unfollow Krap on Instagram?

Like Krap gives a
    and why was he following him on Instagram?
    and Instagram

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So that angry 49ers fan decided to unfollow Krap on Instagram?

Like Krap gives a
    and why was he following him on Instagram?
    and Instagram
    Kaepernig ruining American Football for me. Want to see him fail but he plays for my team. Wish he would have career ending injury or traded to Cardinals

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Kaepernig ruining American Football for me. Want to see him fail but he plays for my team. Wish he would have career ending injury or traded to Cardinals

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    To be fair, my HI-FI always wanted Smith instead
    mah nig.

yeah, on ST and elsewhere I said I wasn't cool with that benching. I defended Smith during the dark days, and while he didn't live up to my own expectations, he was finally hitting his peak and deserved better. Niners just had to roll the dice on monkeyball. Fwiw, I liked drafting Kaepernick but Niners should've never ed over Smith like that. I do believe had they stuck with Smith, continued to use Kaep in certain formations, Niners would've won that year. Whenever Kaep does something tastic or struggles with running an offense, I really miss Smith on the team. Tbf, Kaep can make certain plays Smith can't, but if Kaep had to go through 5-6 different systems in 6 years, his head would've exploded.

Andy Reid and Smith are a good combo though imo.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    at least kaep never goes full re

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    People are knee-jerking to Alex Smith having a good game vs. New England last night, tbh..

Kaepernick is an airhead that can't read a defense, but his potential is obvious and he has already shown flashes of greatness in the playoffs..he hasn't progressed as planned, but it's still a risk you take when your previous QB was just a very good game manager that won't be able to carry you when you need big plays..for example, there's no way Alex Smith destroys Green Bay twice like Kaepernick did with his legs..

It should also be mentioned that the 9ers have been in decline in every non-QB facet the past few years, they're getting older and injuries/suspensions have clearly taken a toll..

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    People are knee-jerking to Alex Smith having a good game vs. New England last night, tbh..

Kaepernick is an airhead that can't read a defense, but his potential is obvious and he has already shown flashes of greatness in the playoffs..he hasn't progressed as planned, but it's still a risk you take when your previous QB was just a very good game manager that won't be able to carry you when you need big plays..for example, there's no way Alex Smith destroys Green Bay twice like Kaepernick did with his legs..

It should also be mentioned that the 9ers have been in decline in every non-QB facet the past few years, they're getting older and injuries/suspensions have clearly taken a toll..
    the problem is that that's the most important thing for a qb, much more important than actually being able to throw.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Has more to do with Gore not being as effective this year. So he can't hide behind his RB like the one in Seattle

Thread Information