Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    There's no question its Rodgers at this point.

If the Packers lock down HFA, they're a shoo-in for the SuperBowl... they're godly at Lambeau. In 5 home games this season, they have scored 31, 42, 38, 55, 53 points

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

If the Packers lock down HFA, they're a shoo-in for the SuperBowl... they're godly at Lambeau. In 5 home games this season, they have scored 31, 42, 38, 55, 53 points
    Unless the Niners roll into town...

But yeah, its Rodgers by a mile. Starting to remind me of Montana tbqh with his mannerisms (outside of, y'know, wanting the ).

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

New England is going to lambo in a couple of weeks. That could be a great game.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    New England is going to lambo in a couple of weeks. That could be a great game.
    they'll get blown up fairly easily and brady or gronk will be mvp tbh

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    1. Rodgers
    2. Watt
    3. Gronkowski
    4. Manning
    5. Murray

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    1. Rodgers
    2. Watt
    3. Gronkowski
    4. Manning
    5. Murray
    would like to see Watt win it, but that record is probably going to kill his chances..

Anything to PhilBillys rib injury contributing to his cliff dive?

San Diego Union Tribune:
    "Not for once did I think he was going to go out of the game," Gates said Sunday. "I watched the guy play with a torn ACL (in the 2007 AFC Championship Game). He takes some shots. He's taken some shots all year. For those who don't know, he's been dealing with a rib injury, a very severe rib injury, so he's been toughing it out these last three or four weeks."

Reached later, Rivers declared himself as "all good," saying he is "no more banged up than any other quarterback in the league."

hope and change
    Post Count
    When Rivers has an off day, Chargers are awful. I think if you put and average NFL QB on the Chargers, they would have 1 or 2 wins right now.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This is easy...

Aaron Rodgers
    Tom Brady
    JJ Watt
    DeMarco Murray
    Peyton Manning

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    1. Rodgers
    2. Watt
    3. Philbilly
    4. Manning
    5. Brady/Gronk

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ^that basically

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    1. Rodgers
    2. Watt
    3. Philbilly
    4. Manning
    5. Brady/Gronk
    Naw Rivers shouldn't be there. Luck could be there.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Forgot about Luck, tbh..

Doesn't really matter, Rodgers would have to really blow it down the stretch to not win it IMO..

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Forgot about Luck, tbh..

Doesn't really matter, Rodgers would have to really blow it down the stretch to not win it IMO..
    Lions have a cupcake schedule before the showdown @ Week 17. Crazy to think GB can lose the division even after this hot stretch.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Lions have a cupcake schedule before the showdown @ Week 17. Crazy to think GB can lose the division even after this hot stretch.
    The gift and the curse of the NFL, literally every game matters. But this has shaken up to be a very interesting ending to the season in regards to who will miss the playoffs, and how the seeding will end up.

What is interesting to note, is that outside of their week 3 victory over your Packers, they really don't have any major victories (DET). And yes, their last 4 games aside from the finale are pure . One can only hope for Chicago to turn into a trap game of sorts. Or the Viking defense scores some TDs in route to an upset.

While your schedule is slightly more difficult, fortunately that Falcon game is home, but the Bills are no joke while being in the mix chasing a playoff spot themselves. From week 8 on, ATL has played decent football if you take a look at it. But the Bills seem to be a better team than their record reflects, just from the eye test. But the Packers are clearly better than all of the teams left on their schedule, if they play B+ football they'll run the table of the last 4 quite easily.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    The gift and the curse of the NFL, literally every game matters. But this has shaken up to be a very interesting ending to the season in regards to who will miss the playoffs, and how the seeding will end up.

What is interesting to note, is that outside of their week 3 victory over your Packers, they really don't have any major victories (DET). And yes, their last 4 games aside from the finale are pure . One can only hope for Chicago to turn into a trap game of sorts. Or the Viking defense scores some TDs in route to an upset.

While your schedule is slightly more difficult, fortunately that Falcon game is home, but the Bills are no joke while being in the mix chasing a playoff spot themselves. From week 8 on, ATL has played decent football if you take a look at it. But the Bills seem to be a better team than their record reflects, just from the eye test. But the Packers are clearly better than all of the teams left on their schedule, if they play B+ football they'll run the table of the last 4 quite easily.
    Yeah, I'll be at the Bills game freezing my off

And yeah, there are no excuses - GB needs to win @ home vs the Lions in Week 17. Last time they lost to Detroit at Lambeau was 1991. GB can probably drop a game against either ATL, TB and BUF and it really has no impact.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    as of right now

MVP - Aaron Rodgers; runner up: J.J. Watt
    OPOY - Aaron Rodgers; runner up: DeMarco Murray
    DPOY - J.J. Watt; runner up: Justin Houston

OROY - Mike Evans; runner up: Zack Martin
    DROY - Aaron Donald; runner up: Khalil Mack

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count
    as of right now

MVP - Aaron Rodgers; runner up: J.J. Watt
    OPOY - Aaron Rodgers; runner up: DeMarco Murray
    DPOY - J.J. Watt; runner up: Justin Houston

OROY - Mike Evans; runner up: Zack Martin
    DROY - Aaron Donald; runner up: Khalil Mack
    OBJ is probably gonna win OROY

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    OBJ is probably gonna win OROY
    has to be mike evans imo

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Receptions Yards Avg TD FD Drops
    Odell Beckham Jr. 59 829 14.1 6 40 2
    Kelvin Benjamin 59 848 14.4 9 39

It deleted Benjamins drops. He has 7.

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count
    Receptions Yards Avg TD FD Drops
    Odell Beckham Jr. 59 829 14.1 6 40 2
    Kelvin Benjamin 59 848 14.4 9 39

It deleted Benjamins drops. He has 7.
    OBJ has missed some games b

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count
    has to be mike evans imo
    Could go either way but I think obj gets it cause of the catch

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    OBJ has missed some games b
    My b didn't check GP

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count
    In the last six weeks, Beckham’s 49 catches and 723 yards lead the NFL. Immediately behind him are Pittsburgh’s Antonio Brown with 45 receptions and Atlanta’s Julio Jones with 694 yards.

With 723 receiving yards in the last six games, Beckham joins Bill Groman of the 1960 Houston Oilers as the only rookies in NFL history with at least 700 receiving yards in a six-game span.

Despite missing those four games, Beckham is tied with Carolina’s Kelvin Benjamin for second among all rookie receivers with 59 catches. He trails only Miami’s Jarvis Landry, his good friend and former LSU teammate, who has 63 catches. But while Beckham has four fewer catches than Landry, he has 256 more yards.

Beckham’s 829 receiving yards are third among all rookies, behind Tampa Bay’s Mike Evans (935 yards on 57 catches) and Benjamin (848).

Thread Information