This is actually a really good card, especially for a free one. Is anyone going to the fight?

Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson - this is going to be a great back-and-forth battle, but Edgar is going to do what Edgar do, and get another close decision win.

Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green - ho boy, there's going to be fireworks in this one. Barboza is too hittable and Green is going to KO him.

Chico Camus vs. Brad Pickett - yeah Pickett is old but Camus sucks

Joseph Benavidez vs. Dustin Ortiz - Joe Jitsu is going to destroy this fool

Dooho Choi vs. Juan Puig - we have ourselves a new Korean Zombie

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson

A tough one to predict how it's gonna play, because Frankie was not very active and after the loses he won vs non-elite fighters. Cub never have been in a battle against the best unlike Edgar. All in all I'm going with my heart on that one - so I pick Frank.

Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green
    It can go either way with KO victory. Barboza goes forward and if he can sprint himself into a W - that's his way. Bobby though can counter that attack with his own.

Chico Camus vs. Brad Pickett
    Hmm - a wish?

Oleksiy Oliynyk vs. Jared Rosholt

Joseph Benavidez
    vs. Dustin Ortiz
    Both guys has great camps - the only problem I have with Joe is - if he still has the motivation to do this - is there an accomplishment he believes in?
    For Ortiz it's a fight extremely important to him - he has leap forward greatly

Luke Barnatt
    vs. Roger Narvaez

This Bobby Green guy seriously needs to get KTFO! What a toolbox he is.

Post Count
    OMG ! What a total domination by The Answer!
    Cub had nothing for Frankie and it was a 50 -41 on scorecards imo. When Cub was so dominant vs other opponents - that's impressive. That's why I love Frankie - for his will, technique and desire.

Who else then him for Jose now?

Damn - I should pick Barboza to win the fight, but I did not expected him to fight smart fight, now especially when Bobby was taunting him. Great performance.

Olexyi - had a nice KO! - Good fight!

All in all good night of fights. Benavidez was bombing Ortiz who still was going forward and never stopped - gutsy guy.

I do not like women fighting just because of the level they presenting, but I start to like this kind of fighting - different energy and sometimes you can look at some beauty in the cage. New wave of female fighters coming up - good for the sport.

Post Count

Post Count
    Edgar is my favorite fighter. Just got some time to watch FN57 and wow, that might be the most impressive performance of Frankie's career. Total domination. Cub's corner said he had it standing up, but he was getting rocked and Frankie was landing combo after combo, which is why he had the takedown freed up.

Swanson was walking through fighters and Frankie made him look like a 2nd tier guy. Considering two of Frankie's losses have been close (and both Benson fights were actually pretty controversial), this dude should be in line for a le shot.

Thread Information