Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    End result is all that matters though....Onto the next one..
    I guess if Baylor goes on and loses to OU then everyone in the big 12 is out of the playoffs.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I guess if Baylor goes on and loses to OU then everyone in the big 12 is out of the playoffs.
    That's not going to happen.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Man, what a game. After Petty threw the pick six I literally uttered "it's over." That was one acious comeback by the Bears. Credit the WR core for some clutch catches and Shock Linwood for his savvy running in the second half.

Oh yeah, game ball goes to the walk on kicker that came in 1/6 with a career long of 29yds for going 4/4 and converting the game winner...aka the biggest kickof his life.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    That's why the round-robin format isn't as good as the Big 12 thinks it is, tbh.... they need to expand...

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Spinning it forward the Bears obviously have to work on cover technique with their corners and tackling on special teams. But for now, time to celebrate the greatest comeback in Baylor history.

Sic 'em.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Pure guts by Baylor never giving up.
    A resilient display. Hope they go undefeated and get a spot.

My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    I agree, but who'd have ever thought that would be the way we'd describe a Baylor team?

Post Count
    That pass interference call was horrendous especially after the no call against the Baylor DB on the previous 4th down which was much worse than what the TCU DB did. Brutal way to lose.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    complaining about the PI call after Baylor got totally ed in the first half with a guy faceraping our RB and another stripping the ball during said faceraping

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I agree, but who'd have ever thought that would be the way we'd describe a Baylor team?
    You should be beaming.
    That was super impressive.
    We will see how much that drains them, or defines them.

My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    You should be beaming.
    That was super impressive.
    We will see how much that drains them, or defines them.
    I agree. Seems like this can be either the pinnacle of the season or a springboard to go forward. It'll be interesting to see.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A resilient display. Hope they go undefeated and get a spot.

lol you really scour the loins of any other texas team

props to baylor but i think TCU looked like the better teams out there. they were just worn down by the end. anyway, best in texas crown goes to baylor. grats.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count

props to baylor but i think TCU looked like the better teams out there. they were just worn down by the end. anyway, best in texas crown goes to baylor. grats.
    They looked like the better team...for the first 50 minutes. Too bad it's a 60-minute game and you have to actually play until the clock reads "0:00." They didn't just "wear down", they were worn down by a relentless attack on both sides of the ball. You can only withstand so many pass rushes or deep balls before you fold.

Bottom line: Baylor looked like the better, more e determined team in the end and rightfully came away with the win.

Post Count
    Home field was probably the difference. Both teams seem pretty equal overall.

My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    TCU played probably as well as they're capable of for most of the game. Credit to them for that. Baylor played as well as they were capable of for about 11 minutes. Being worn down at the end is a product of what happened up to that point. I'd say home field was a huge difference in this particular game, but if the two teams played 10 times on a neutral field, Baylor would win 8.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I like football and good games.
    I don't get to see very much from Texas.

So why don't you, get out of my, pants...

Thread Information