Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This whole can be blamed on Bethesda and the losers that wasted their money on horse armor.. The DLC sold way more than expected, and just like that the DLC era was born.
    Nice thing about PC; just pirate the DLC.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup, that's how i ed wit dat mjolnir in q1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    si mon ese

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the Bright Lord dlc finally came out the other day. Finally getting to play that . Tbh it seems a bit repe ive but I like the little back and forths between Celebrimbor and Sauron so far. I always thought the wraith was a badass compared to Talion so I'm enjoying using him and getting to use the power of the one ring. Still annoyed it took 6 months for this though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best Buy has SoM on sale for 20 bucks atm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know, I can't get into this game. It just feels like mashing the left and right mouse buttons and everywhere looks the same. Does this game pick up after the first couple of hours?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    most good games are gonna take longer than two hours for you to realize how good they are bro..how shallow would a game need to be to reveal all its secrets that quick?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    most good games are gonna take longer than two hours for you to realize how good they are bro..how shallow would a game need to be to reveal all its secrets that quick?
    It just feels like a button masher.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It just feels like a button masher.

it pretty much is until you start getting combos and taking on 100+ orcs. that's when it gets fun tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it pretty much is until you start getting combos and taking on 100+ orcs. that's when it gets fun tbh.
    Alright, sounds like it gets pretty interesting then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it kinda is a button masher but there are combos and cool abilities and it is fun as to take on a horde of Orcs with a Warchief protected by his gang of captains.

I beat the Bright Lord campaign the other day...ehh...it was definitely fun and the one ring is awesome to use in game but it ended very quickly, literally the entire campaign is to build like 4 forge towers (basically missions where you just brand a bunch of orcs), brand the Warchiefs, then fight Sauron and ultimately (obviously) lose. There are other missions you can do to increase duration of one ring powers but that's pretty much it. You could knock it out and a couple hours sadly. While it was fun I'm annoyed that they used the word campaign to describe this because it's more like a side story.

I finally got around to installing the T-Bone missions for Watchdogs so I guess I'll play that now

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Yeah it kinda is a button masher but there are combos and cool abilities and it is fun as to take on a horde of Orcs with a Warchief protected by his gang of captains.

I beat the Bright Lord campaign the other day...ehh...it was definitely fun and the one ring is awesome to use in game but it ended very quickly, literally the entire campaign is to build like 4 forge towers (basically missions where you just brand a bunch of orcs), brand the Warchiefs, then fight Sauron and ultimately (obviously) lose. There are other missions you can do to increase duration of one ring powers but that's pretty much it. You could knock it out and a couple hours sadly. While it was fun I'm annoyed that they used the word campaign to describe this because it's more like a side story.

I finally got around to installing the T-Bone missions for Watchdogs so I guess I'll play that now
    How much are the DLCs?

Haven't played this game in a minute.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Season passes are usually like 15-20 bucks

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Season passes are usually like 15-20 bucks
    Unless you're EA.

Seen Call of Duty season passes for up to 120 bucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless you're EA.

Seen Call of Duty season passes for up to 120 bucks.
    CoD is Activision..

Speaking of EA being Jews though..EA will hide stat tracking behind premium accounts for Battlefield Hardline.. that's terrible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty fun tbh. just mindless hunting of captains so far, but the combat is pretty fun. especially the mounted stuff.

great for 30 min- 1 hour sessions.
    I agree with this. I can't play this game for 2-3 hours at a time like I can Dying Light, but it's starting to grow on me in 30-45 minute sessions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with this. I can't play this game for 2-3 hours at a time like I can Dying Light, but it's starting to grow on me in 30-45 minute sessions.
    Dying Light is ing crack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dying Light is probably the best game I have played since Skyrim, which is saying a lot since I loved Bioshock Infinite and GTA V. Good enough that I bought the game after pirating and beating it.

But I wanted a second playthrough and I wanted the 1.4 patch that makes the game perform way better than the pirated version. Now I can max that out and still get 60FPS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dying Light is probably the best game I have played since Skyrim, which is saying a lot since I loved Bioshock Infinite and GTA V. Good enough that I bought the game after pirating and beating it.

But I wanted a second playthrough and I wanted the 1.4 patch that makes the game perform way better than the pirated version. Now I can max that out and still get 60FPS.
    My desktop from 2011 actually handles it pretty well, most of the stuff is set to high. My laptop won't run it very well though because it's so processor intensive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My desktop from 2011 actually handles it pretty well, most of the stuff is set to high. My laptop won't run it very well though because it's so processor intensive.
    What CPU are you running? A Sandy Bridge i5 or better should kill on it so that you're GPU bound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted the 1.4 patch that makes the game perform way better than the pirated version. Now I can max that out and still get 60FPS.
    Did you get the 1.4 yet? The game is perfect after that one..and I agree, DL is one of my favorite games of all time.. I have my Shadow Play record key mapped to my mouse, and I just run around thinking of cool ways to people up.. I wanna edit the video when I get enough footage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you get the 1.4 yet? The game is perfect after that one..and I agree, DL is one of my favorite games of all time.. I have my Shadow Play record key mapped to my mouse, and I just run around thinking of cool ways to people up.. I wanna edit the video when I get enough footage.
    1.4 is a huge jump over 1.2 and now I'm only using 2.8GB of VRAM to get a better looking and better performing game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What CPU are you running? A Sandy Bridge i5 or better should kill on it so that you're GPU bound.
    Yep, Sandy bridge i5 on desktop. Slightly GPU bound with dual 6950 2gb.

My laptop has an A10 which really chugs with all the shadows in game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally played this .. Was pleasantly surprised. The graphics are pretty ing badass, fighting is pretty fun so far.. The ultra textures look pretty damn good at 100+ FPS too I must say

Thread Information