My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I'm not starting threads

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    I'm looking forward to the Piss Bowl
    I'm sure you are as it'll be more quality in a football game than Tekk fan has ever seen.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    To: leemajors, Clipper Nation, Phillip, Blake, basically anybody on this thread who isn't named djohn2008.

Got no problems with you guys...I actually enjoy the back and forth conversation. We can all agree to disagree. My conference is better than your conference...my team can beat your team...this team would beat that team...it's all in good fun.

But, djohn2008 doesn't know about football. Not a goddamn thing. My wife knows more about college football than this piece of . The guy needs help...I mean he's telling everybody in the A&M vs. Arkansas thread that you should go on offense first in college overtime (WTF???). And he's calling everybody in the thread who is trying to help him out re ed. (Really???) Then he goes on to say....you should only go on defense first during a NFL overtime. (WTF Again???) Guy doesn't understand basic fundamentals of the game....I would be shocked if he knew a touchdown was worth 6 points. I cannot take him seriously...

Boiled down: djohn2008....you're a got. A child knows more about football strategy than you.
    The funny thing about djohnmus is his anti sec schtick has pigeonholed him into rooting for all things big 12 like defending that flag football game between tcu and Baylor.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm not starting threads
    You don't need to for us to see how techsessed you are

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm sure you are as it'll be more quality in a football game than Tekk fan has ever seen.
    Det Harrell to Crabtree to bring the house down on colt and his daddeh is the gold standard, tbh

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    doesn't even exist. Irrelevant school.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    The funny thing about djohnmus is his anti sec schtick has pigeonholed him into rooting for all things big 12 like defending that flag football game between tcu and Baylor.

Dude is as dumb as a bag of rocks. Actually more like a bag of hammers. Don't take that faqqot seriously. Now he's on the whole SEC doesn't play anybody schtick. Fvckin dumbjohn....dude normally responds to everything I post...now he's avoiding me like I got det Ebola.

My Team
    Post Count
    Det Harrell to Crabtree to bring the house down on colt and his daddeh is the gold standard, tbh
    That was an iconic play. I'll never forget that one....

Didn't they play Ole Miss in the cotton bowl that year?

My Team
    Post Count
    dumbjohn2008: Here's the gospel...str8 from the good book...

The Ten Commandments:
    1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
    2. You shall not make idols.
    3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
    4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
    5. Honor your father and your mother.
    6. You shall not murder.
    7. You shall not commit adultery.
    8. You shall not steal.
    9. You shall not choose offense first in college football overtime.
    10. You shall not choose defense first in professional football overtime.

Learn the rules faqqot....

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    That was an iconic play. I'll never forget that one....

Didn't they play Ole Miss in the cotton bowl that year?
    Yeah took a 14 point lead early but Crab's ankle and Harrell's knee couldn't hang with lol Snead

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    doesn't even exist. Irrelevant school.
    That you continue to not talk about

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    trying to feel like you matter by hanging in A&M & SEC threads

My Team
    Post Count
    Yeah took a 14 point lead early but Crab's ankle and Harrell's knee couldn't hang with lol Snead
    At the beginning of the next year...I had to deal with Ole Miss fans telling me that Snead was going to be the 1st pick in the draft that year. I think he was even on the cover of SI....

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    trying to feel like you matter by hanging in A&M & SEC threads
    I'm hanging in this thread to lol aggy like everyone else. Because it's meant for it.

you're hanging in this thread and bringing in pictures of tech along with tech attendance figures. Because you're trying to feel like you matter.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    At the beginning of the next year...I had to deal with Ole Miss fans telling me that Snead was going to be the 1st pick in the draft that year. I think he was even on the cover of SI....

The good ol lol Snead days

My Team
    Post Count

The good ol lol Snead days

Can't forget about Nutt either....

My Team
    Post Count
    ^But by far my favorite Ole Miss coach to hate on....

Now come on dirk4mvp....get in here and give me for Miss. St. hiring Sylvester Croom.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    MF Croom

My Team
    Post Count
    I've still got my "Maroon is the only color that matters" t-shirt (a lil' small now tbh)

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    It wasn't just delusional Ole Miss fans that thought he was going #1 tbh a couple people in the media also thought so. But then the South Carolina game started the trainwreck. Still Snead did manage to on the big 12 twice in bowl games

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Still Snead did manage to on the big 12 twice in bowl games
    Yeah, kinda like how ol BJ Symons upper decked Eli Manning det one time

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Did I ever say that? The 2004 Trojans team was a bunch of monsters...never in a million years would I ever say something like that.

I just find it hilarious that after Aggy lost to Miss. St. (The #1 team in the country according to the AP Poll right now) and Ole Miss (The #3 team in the country) they must be garbage. The way Miss. St. and Ole Miss played those two weeks...no team in college football would of beat them. Not Oklahoma, not Texas, not TCU, not Baylor, not USC, not Oregon,....etc. The only team I'll give a chance of winning one of those games is FSU. But they wouldn't of won both...
    Its not just that ATM lost, they were playing a team coming off a huge victory at home. I was thinking, like most, let down. But Mississippi not only beat ATM, they physically beat them up as well. It was a bad loss. Imo there is more than one way to get beat, ATM got beat everyway.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    it's the hype. the hype. hype. ype. pe. e. .

My Team
    Post Count
    Its not just that ATM lost, they were playing a team coming off a huge victory at home. I was thinking, like most, let down. But Mississippi not only beat ATM, they physically beat them up as well. It was a bad loss. Imo there is more than one way to get beat, ATM got beat everyway.
    I agree..a lot of "experts" said that Aggy would win the game because TSUN came off a big victory at home against Bammer.

But here's where I differ....if TSUN can beat Bammer....what makes you think they can't beat Aggy? They were the higher ranked team in that game tbh. But again....i'll be the first to admit they were throughly outplayed in every aspect of the game. I just think the game said more about TSUN being a very good football team...not that Aggy is garbage.

(BTW...TSUN is what Miss. St. fans call that other school in Mississippi)

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I agree..a lot of "experts" said that Aggy would win the game because TSUN came off a big victory at home against Bammer.

But here's where I differ....if TSUN can beat Bammer....what makes you think they can't beat Aggy? They were the higher ranked team in that game tbh. But again....i'll be the first to admit they were throughly outplayed in every aspect of the game. I just think the game said more about TSUN being a very good football team...not that Aggy is garbage.

(BTW...TSUN is what Miss. St. fans call that other school in Mississippi)
    There is something about being outhit and beaten that is distasteful.
    I would even go as far as physically intimidated. That's not good, at home.
    I still doubt both of the Mississippi teams. I don't see either winning a National Championship.
    And if rankings really mean something, one of the two should.

So there's that...

Thread Information