Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're actually asking ST for investment advice, CC? What's your reasoning on that?
    He wants people to think he has money. He also like to try and bet with people he doesn't know. If of course encourage him to speculate on everything he can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuzzy likes to jack off in his mothers guest room where he has lived since his bad experience away from home at college.

And yeah, there are a couple of people i here that seem to be doing pretty well trading in the OTC market and I generically asked their advice.

Not you Fuzzy. You are just a ing idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're actually asking ST for investment advice, CC? What's your reasoning on that?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_of_the_crowd

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Any good leader asks large groups for opinions and then picks a few to carefully consider.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no great skill required to stumble across a stock that's going to give a big return. Some of my biggest wins have come from someone saying "Check out XYZ stock" on stocktwits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should be looking at INVN too. I've already got a pile of that one. High beta and currently beat down a little because of all the short play but it should knock earnings out of the park next week. Everybody who is anybody in phones and "internet of things" is gonna have their 6 axis gyro and image stabilization.
    Did you end up taking this one? I assume things didn't go well on the earnings. LGNLF was good though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talk about an insane over-reaction...i'm in this one for a five year window so not worried but the traders slaughtered it today. I'm still bullish on this one and it's a great buying opportunity.

Thread Information