Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't respond to shill questions
    OK, I figured you just made it all up anyway.

Thanks for the confirmation!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No but by playing into your little Socratic method question game you're onky going to try to derail the thread and I think it's importabt that people see this information

you have 87000 posts on this website mostly just posting, it's obvious you're a shill. Who do you work for, USG? JIDF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No but by playing into your little Socratic method question game you're onky going to try to derail the thread and I think it's importabt that people see this information

you have 87000 posts on this website mostly just posting, it's obvious you're a shill. Who do you work for, USG? JIDF?
    I am asking you about a claim you made in this thread about the thread topic.

If you think it's important for people to see this, then you'll have no problem with their seeing thie name of this government think tank you most assuredly did not make up.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't negotiate with terrorists and I have no desire to speak with you, so stop derailing the thread please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the only one derailing the thread trying to make this personal.

Just post the name of the government think tank you brought up. Simple.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl depression quest. I'd wanna kill myself too if I looked like this thing:
    right-wing, sexist, misogynist Warrior on Women pig.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ playin' the real-life version of depression quest ...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, just slappin what needs slappin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, I don't get the angle here. There's no ins utional barrier to creating women-focused game content. If women want "feminist" video games, they can create content. If they're unhappy with the "misogynistic trope" in video games, then create a counter-narrative.

But I get the sense that the "feminist" demand is to censor/alter games as they exist now to promote an ideology they want. And that ain't right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG YOU SAID YOU ING MISOGYNISTIC ASSHOLE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crofl Buttons, just glorifying domestic violence.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Reported to Anita for misogyny

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, I don't get the angle here. There's no ins utional barrier to creating women-focused game content. If women want "feminist" video games, they can create content. If they're unhappy with the "misogynistic trope" in video games, then create a counter-narrative.

But I get the sense that the "feminist" demand is to censor/alter games as they exist now to promote an ideology they want. And that ain't right.
    who said women want "feminist" video games (feminist implying, in right-wing mouths, feminazi)?

they want games that don't rape, kill, objectify, beat up women, iow, no different from what they want in Real Life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who said women want "feminist" video games (feminist implying, in right-wing mouths, feminazi)?

they want games that don't rape, kill, objectify, beat up women, iow, no different from what they want in Real Life.
    Crofl didn't even read the story in the op ...
    Crofl " slap"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont want to play a sandwich making simulator just want to shoot . im kidding! People are just way to sensitive and should just chill more often. If a feminist wants a game with feminist point of view and value then they should get together and fund to make some.

I have nothing wrong with others personal views but I draw the line when they try to jam it down my throat just because I dont agree with them.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

They got Candy Crush what more do they want

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont want to play a sandwich making simulator just want to shoot . im kidding! People are just way to sensitive and should just chill more often. If a feminist wants a game with feminist point of view and value then they should get together and fund to make some.

I have nothing wrong with others personal views but I draw the line when they try to jam it down my throat just because I dont agree with them.
    who jammin what down your throat?

The problem isn't "too sensitive", the problem is that American civilization is totally de-sensitized to non-stop violence, everywhere, against everything. Violence is the foundation, defininig feature of much of American life, and it starts with "If you aren't mean, macho, violent, bullying, gun fellatin, sonofa , you aren't Real Man"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Violent video games have never been shown to correlate with actually being more likely to commit a violent crime

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem isn't "too sensitive", the problem is that American civilization is totally de-sensitized to non-stop violence, everywhere, against everything. Violence is the foundation, defininig feature of much of American life, and it starts with "If you aren't mean, macho, violent, bullying, gun fellatin, sonofa , you aren't Real Man"
    So what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tough , I like beating up hookers to get my money back in Grand Theft Auto.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

sexist, misogynist version

feminist version

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sexist, misogynist version

feminist version

Feminist version of the game was way better tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Feminists (and the left for that matter) are making a strategic mistake by characterizing all gamers, a huge group of people from all backgrounds and all over the world, as white hetero misogynists.

These gamers are going to be more much more skeptical when these same people start insulting others. That's how you lose credibility in your social justice crusades for gay rights, equal pay for women, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feminist version of the game was way better tbh.
    true

Thread Information