Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    If ND wins out I don't see this loss hurting them at all. There is little doubt if the game had been played in South Bend or at a neutral site they win it.

Not saying beating both ASU/USC on the road is a done deal, they could lose one of those, but if they don't they belong in the final 4.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    You should be pinked for...

Texas Tech by two TD'S, hhahahaha!!!!!!!!
    you're again lying that I said they would do that

Someone pink this old fart.

you're again lying that I said they would do that

Someone pink this old fart.
    What are you really saying here then?

The spread is WV -6.....in Lubbock. I can see Tech winning by two TDs.

Let's talk some more about Nick Chubb ok shorty? What is his average per carry again, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Avante; 10-19-2014 at 11:17 AM.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    What are you really saying here then?

The spread is WV -6.....in Lubbock. I can see Tech winning by two TDs.
    so you don't understand how the word "can" is used.

Keep laughing, re .

so you don't understand how the word "can" is used.

Keep laughing, re .
    So you are saying you didn't think TT could win by two TD's, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you made it real real obvious you thought TT would win by two TD's, ok? Cool the bull .

Poor little guy.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    So you are saying you didn't think TT could win by two TD's, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you made it real real obvious you thought TT would win by two TD's, ok? Cool the bull .

Poor little guy.
    your problems with the difference between would and could aren't my problems.

Somebody pink this fat ass

your problems with the difference between would and could aren't my problems.

Somebody pink this fat ass
    Dude, come on man, you thought TT would win by two td's, so stop the bull , ok? You said they would.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    You're an illiterate re .

The pink is coming.

You're an illiterate re .

The pink is coming.
    So you follow illiterate re s around everywhere they go..constantly? Dude, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Texas Tech will win by two TD's, hahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    So you follow illiterate re s around everywhere they go..constantly? Dude, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Texas Tech will win by two TD's, hahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!
    Both of those statements are false because you're an illiterate re .

The pink is coming.

Both of those statements are false because you're an illiterate re .

The pink is coming.
    Are you really that far gone little man? Wow!

Dude, stop following me around and I'll pink myself. Why can't you do that? Yep.....you follow me around. So you lied.

Speaking of being a liar, you made it very clear you thought TT would win by two TD's, you said so.

What is wrong with this little freak?

Can't recall a game where the loser actually won the game like we are seeing with this game. Everyone is...ND is the better team. Yep, me also.

I think we're going to see this Tuesday night.

MSU
    FSU
    ND
    Bama

As the top 4 teams. No doubt everyone in the committee is happy Ole Miss lost. There is no one loss team with a more impressive loss than ND.

Now the committee will be hopeing Bama loses to MSU, they don't want two SEC teams there.

Bama, ND, FSU, MSU, Auburn, Ohio State, TCU...all with black QB's.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    Bama, ND, FSU, MSU, Auburn, Ohio State, TCU...all with black QB's.
    Yup. Which means more Black QBs in the NFL. Further evidence of the decline of play in the NFL

Oregon will find it's way into the Playoff

Yup. Which means more Black QBs in the NFL. Further evidence of the decline of play in the NFL

Oregon will find it's way into the Playoff
    White running backs would be a decline in the NFL.

My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    White running backs would be a decline in the NFL.
    The dumber the Running Back, the more productive. You need a guy to bash his brains into a wall repeatedly.

The dumber the Running Back, the more productive. You need a guy to bash his brains into a wall repeatedly.
    You really this stupid?

My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    You really this stupid?
    The smarter running backs dance too much behind the line searching for the perfect spot and eventually realize their livelihoods are more important than getting an extra yard

The smarter running backs dance too much behind the line searching for the perfect spot and eventually realize their livelihoods are more important than getting an extra yard
    You ask any running back..."so what are you thinking out there".....they will tell me..."I 'm not, I have no idea what I;m doing".....I was a running back, it's all about instincts, no way in you have time to weigh all your options, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously you know nothing at all about this.

Post Count
    I think we're going to see this Tuesday night.

MSU
    FSU
    ND
    Bama

As the top 4 teams. No doubt everyone in the committee is happy Ole Miss lost. There is no one loss team with a more impressive loss than ND.

Now the committee will be hopeing Bama loses to MSU, they don't want two SEC teams there.
    The problem with Notre Dame is they have no quality wins so far. A 5-3 Stanford is their best win while Ole Miss has beaten Alabama. LSU looked bad earlier in the season, but they're a young team who will end up with 9-10 wins this season. Not that bad of a loss. Hopefully Notre Dame and FSU can get a loss before the end of the season because neither team is championship material.

The problem with Notre Dame is they have no quality wins so far. A 5-3 Stanford is their best win while Ole Miss has beaten Alabama. LSU looked bad earlier in the season, but they're a young team who will end up with 9-10 wins this season. Not that bad of a loss. Hopefully Notre Dame and FSU can get a loss before the end of the season because neither team is championship material.
    Notre Dame is college football, it's what the sport is all about....TRADITION!!!!!!! The media adores the Fighhting Irish. We all saw them beat FSU, everyone knows they are the better team. So if FSU is there how can ya not have ND? That is their quality win in the minds of most.

I totally agree that neithr FSU/NU are Championship material, FSU is there because they play a weak schedule, ND is there because they are simply....ND.

Post Count
    Notre Dame is college football, it's what the sport is all about....TRADITION!!!!!!! The media adores the Fighhting Irish. We all saw them beat FSU, everyone knows they are the better team. So if FSU is there how can ya not have ND? That is their quality win in the minds of most.

I totally agree that neithr FSU/NU are Championship material, FSU is there because they play a weak schedule, ND is there because they are simply....ND.
    You're changing the topic. I'm talking about on-field performance instead of tradition. The NFL doesn't use tradition to decide the playoffs. They use on-field performance. The NCAA should as well.

You're changing the topic. I'm talking about on-field performance instead of tradition. The NFL doesn't use tradition to decide the playoffs. They use on-field performance. The NCAA should as well.
    Who is talking about the NFL and it doesn't matter what....should...be done. ND out played FSU in a big night game with the nation watching, this is a big deal. These committee members are all well aware of the impact ND makes on college football. If they can sneak the Fighting Irish/Knute Rockne/win one for the Gipper/The Four Horseman/Touchdown Jesus/The Golden Dome....there, they will. And beating FSU a great excuse.

Post Count
    But they didn't beat FSU. They lost.

Thread Information