Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    There is no school more important to college football than ND, the media loves them. What school can compare with Knute Rockne, The Four Horsemen, win one for the Gipper, Paul Hornung, Touchdown Jesus, The Golden Dome? The media loves that stuff, gobbles it up.

So if there is anyway at all to put them in the final 4 they will be there. Like Stanford we do have to give the school some props because unlike FSU/SEC and others they can't recruit just anyone. And yes Paul Hornung nailed it when he talked about the school being unable to land all that Florida/Texas speed because of academics.

So the media will be hoping like that the Irish beat FSU. They love it when ND is in the mix, love it.

But....that difference in team speed will be why FSU wins the game.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-16-2014 at 12:47 PM.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Someone pink this asshole

What is your ing problem guy? I'm not the idiot trying to talk lowly Texas Tech. A team nobody gives a about but you. Go bug somebody else ya little freak....sheesh!

Is this little simply re ed?

Blake, talk football, stop bugging the grown ups, ok asshole?
    Last edited by Avante; 10-16-2014 at 02:20 PM.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Just remember the last time FSU lost a game Manti Teo's GF was still believed to be alive.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    Just remember the last time FSU lost a game Manti Teo's GF was still believed to be alive.

Post Count

Post Count
    She will be missed.

I don't see FSU losing the game.

I wonder how much pressure is being put on those at FSU to take it easy on Winston for the sake of the football team? I do have no doubts at all that if the school had a bad football team not in the Championship mix that Winston would already be off the team.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    She will be missed.
    My ND friends took me to the Stanford game a few weeks back. I set a tea light candle at the tailgate in her honor.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    avante averages over 25 posts per day.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    I wonder how much pressure is being put on those at FSU to take it easy on Winston for the sake of the football team? I do have no doubts at all that if the school had a bad football team not in the Championship mix that Winston would already be off the team.
    If FSU loses Saturday, Winston will probably be suspended at some point

The University does not fully back him at the moment but they are tolerating him in order to Win Championships.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

The University does not fully back him at the moment but they are tolerating him in order to Win Championships.
    This means nothing when they are negated after the fact and abolished. Get rid of him and get Sean in there.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    This means nothing when they are negated after the fact and abolished. Get rid of him and get Sean in there.
    Meh. Banners are just for show and fan talk

Florida celebrates their Meyer les, we bring up all the arrests. Miami cheating is obvious. People still reference those le winning Trojans.

If Winston wins a 2nd le and it is later vacated, big deal. We as fans will still celebrate those victories and reference them. I dunno if we beat Louisville with Sean as QB and very unlikely the ACCCG.

Let's ride this out. Until Winston loses on the field, he stays on it.

If the school is waiting for a loss to do something then they are stuck with Winston, after they beat ND, they will be favored by double digits from there on out.

Post Count
    Wouldn't surprise me if Notre Dame outscores FSU in this one. Neither defense will have an easy time slowing the other offense down.

The backup for Winston stinks. He looked awful overall against Clemson. His best pass was a wide open receiver downfield.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count

It's sad but it's true. Agree with you 100%...as long as FSU has a chance at a championship...Winston will continue to play. Never thought I'd ever say this but....I respect what Mark Richt is doing. He benches his Heisman hopeful RB Gurley for the same exact thing.

Wouldn't surprise me if Notre Dame outscores FSU in this one. Neither defense will have an easy time slowing the other offense down.

The backup for Winston stinks. He looked awful overall against Clemson. His best pass was a wide open receiver downfield.
    If Winston doersn't play then yes ND should win it. If Winston plays, nope!

Post Count
    It's sad but it's true. Agree with you 100%...as long as FSU has a chance at a championship...Winston will continue to play. Never thought I'd ever say this but....I respect what Mark Richt is doing. He benches his Heisman hopeful RB Gurley for the same exact thing.
    Richt has always had a strict policy especially compared to his peers.

Post Count
    My ND friends took me to the Stanford game a few weeks back. I set a tea light candle at the tailgate in her honor.
    She will be remembered.

Ok here we go...

FSU 27 ND 23

Post Count
    Of course Florida State is going to win.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Ok here we go...

FSU 27 ND 23
    Wow what a limb.

Someone please pink this er.

Wow what a limb.

Someone please pink this er.
    You should be pinked for...

Texas Tech by two TD'S, hhahahaha!!!!!!!!

While watching the game tonight I'm betting we hear about some of that ND tradition. Something FSU really doesn't have.

Thread Information