San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is weird.

But from the source...

So a quick explainer—we tried to endorse Charlie Crist, and his campaign wanted the endorsement, but their lawyers' reading of state law indicated they weren't legally allowed to raise money via ActBlue. So if you want to give to his campaign, you can do so at his website. But Democrats are poised to make major gains in governorships.

Boots, can you ever post something with a hint of objectivity?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the rules did say "electronic" devices - then the fan is not an issue. A fan, unless it is some computer controlled, wifi-enabled contraptions is an electric device, not an electronic one. As bad as Scott looks making an issue of that, he was, apparently, wrong on the details, as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The letter specified, "Candidates may not bring electronic devices (including fans), visual aids or notes to the debate, but will be provided with a pad and pen," which had been amended by Crist's campaign with a handwritten note saying "with understanding that the debate hosts will address any temperature issues with a fan if necessary."
    That's from the rules - so the people who wrote it don't even know a fan is not electronic. Maybe, considering 2000, and the preponderance of evidence, we ought to count Florida, in national issues, as only 1/2 of a state.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boots, can you ever post something with a hint of objectivity?
    objectivity? the FACTS on the asshole Repugs are OBJECTIVE

Yes. I sign my name. Slutter McGee's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    objectivity? the FACTS on the asshole Repugs are OBJECTIVE
    I really hate to break this to you bud. Blog articles on Kos, Huff, TPM, and Salon are no more facts than opinions on RedState, TH, Briebart, or the National Review are.

ter McGee

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hate to break this to you bud. Blog articles on Kos, Huff, TPM, and Salon are no more facts than opinions on RedState, TH, Briebart, or the National Review are.

ter McGee
    I hate to break this to you, bud, but MOST of the articles I post are VERBATIM quotes, description of actions of your beloved asshole Repugs, pointing out all the constipation and destruction they visit on USA.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I've enjoyed the political forum about 100X more now that I've ignored boutons.

Yes. I sign my name. Slutter McGee's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've enjoyed the political forum about 100X more now that I've ignored boutons.
    I am tempted. Every time I have tried to engage him by giving facts I get ignored. Everything else ends with him calling all Republicans assholes. It really is pretty childish. But I don't like to put anybody on ignore. Guess I can wait.

ter McGee

Thread Information