Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    In all seriousness though, Hatred is getting on by the critics and reviewers alike.

I would have been more interested if it had a story and substance.

I liked Manhunt and State of Emergency because at least you had a goal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In all seriousness though, Hatred is getting on by the critics and reviewers alike.

I would have been more interested if it had a story and substance.

I liked Manhunt and State of Emergency because at least you had a goal.
    There is two distinct groups of people when it comes to Hatred. The group that saw the popularity of the game rise because of the violence, then eventual AO rating and then built this stigma that they "wouldn't think it was cool" because the masses did.. then you have the group that sees it for what it is.. a ing raw twin stick shooter w/ a nice physics system.

I judge reviews from people that play the game..

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is two distinct groups of people when it comes to Hatred. The group that saw the popularity of the game rise because of the violence, then eventual AO rating and then built this stigma that they "wouldn't think it was cool" because the masses did.. then you have the group that sees it for what it is.. a ing raw twin stick shooter w/ a nice physics system.

I judge reviews from people that play the game..

It doesn't look that interesting. The lead character sounds corny as and I don't like the art style. I have no problem with the premise of the game, since massacring people is one of the most fun things in GTA V. It's hilarious running up behind people and playing knockout with a punch to the back of the head, or going and pistol whipping people in Beverley Hills on the game. But Hatred you're doing everything from a distance except the executions, and those look like the same few animations over and over again. The destructible environment is pretty ing nice though, I love when games have that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, what a piece of . You need a an or better to get 60 fps average on a ing isometric view game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    680 over the 690

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the performance is all ed up. There is like a 5 FPS difference from fully maxed to all settings on low. I even put that on 720p and it's no difference. It's not a choppy 48-50 FPS for me though, not sure if it's just the G-sync helping out or what..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does it start to look good graphically eventually? Game looks like in the first 15 minutes before I got bored with it.
    You ever get it, tbqh? Game is still hard as , but I'm getting better. Winning fights feels like an achievement like in the Souls games..

I must have tried 30 times to beat four puny human gots before I finally found a pattern that worked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ever get it, tbqh? Game is still hard as , but I'm getting better. Winning fights feels like an achievement like in the Souls games..

I must have tried 30 times to beat four puny human gots before I finally found a pattern that worked.
    I'm still playing Far Cry 3, and will probably do Blood Dragon next. I think when I play the Witcher series I'll go straight to 3 and then play 2 if I really liked 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I want to start Witcher 3 now that I finished FC3, but the new Nvidia driver is supposed to still be ed up like the one before it. I hope they release a new one that actually ing works with Maxwell soon. I feel bad for the people who bought the 980 Ti and the only supported driver is this current 353.06 cluster .

Thread Information