Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I mentioned.....treat others as they deserve to be treated......and I do.
    And I said Funny how things like "keeping your word" and other things quality usually assosiated to men of honor arent listed in your post

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And I said Funny how things like "keeping your word" and other things quality usually assosiated to men of honor arent listed in your post
    I don't like or respect you guy, you are a chronic complainer. I simply don't care anything about you. I pay no attention to you and wish you'd take that approach with me. Go bug others, ok?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't like or respect you guy, you are a chronic complainer. I simply don't care anything about you. I pay no attention to you and wish you'd take that approach with me. Go bug others, ok?
    I did leave you alone, I let you run roughshod for months I let you stream ignorance and on this place with your crap. All because we had an agreement. An agreement that you broke time and again. Dont like me talking to you, then you should have kept your word.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I did leave you alone, I let you run roughshod for months I let you stream ignorance and on this place with your crap. All because we had an agreement. An agreement that you broke time and again. Dont like me talking to you, then you should have kept your word.
    When did I need your approval to begin with? How did you....let me....do anything? When did I ask permission?

What was I ignorant about and be specific?

Dude, it's just a messageboard...ok?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    G
    When did I need your approval to begin with? How did you....let me....do anything? When did I ask permission?

What was I ignorant about and be specific?

Dude, it's just a messageboard...ok?
    Where did I say you needed my approval?
    Want an example of your ignorance? See first sentence of my reply.
    As for the last thing OK. That's my reply my reply is "ok"

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    G
    Where did I say you needed my approval?
    Want an example of your ignorance? See first sentence of my reply.
    As for the last thing OK. That's my reply my reply is "ok"
    What do I need to do to send you back to where you came from? This wahwahwah of yours sucks.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    What do I need to do to send you back to where you came from? This wahwahwah of yours sucks.
    No, what you need is a good solid pinking

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I would like to see Avante pinked, not as a punishment, but as a social experiment. It would be interesting to see this place run for a while without a thousand inane Avante threads.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No, what you need is a good solid pinking
    I gotta ask...

Blake, you follow everywhere I go, if I wanted someone pinked that would mean I don't like reading them. Yet you are constantly in my threads. That make any sense to you? Why not just stay out of them?

You stay out of my Avante thread here and I'll not post any more threads here...ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I would like to see Avante pinked, not as a punishment, but as a social experiment. It would be interesting to see this place run for a while without a thousand inane Avante threads.
    Ok man no more threads by me. I'll just leech off others like you and Blake do.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I gotta ask...

Blake, you follow everywhere I go, if I wanted someone pinked that would mean I don't like reading them. Yet you are constantly in my threads. That make any sense to you? Why not just stay out of them?

You stay out of my Avante thread here and I'll not post any more threads here...ok?
    I go into your stupid thread to tell you that your stupid thread is stupid.

I've got a better idea. How about you get pinked.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ok man no more threads by me. I'll just leech off others like you and Blake do.
    Splendid.

The side experiment will be to see how long you go before you welch.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you don't like it, you shouldn't have broken our agreement, it's that simple

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I go into your stupid thread to tell you that your stupid thread is stupid.

I've got a better idea. How about you get pinked.
    Yep, totally stupid. Everything I say have ever said and will ever say.....stupid. Ok you got me. I get it, I'm stupid a total idiot and a %100 moron. You have me down, so now you can back off, I get it I'm stupid.

Now there is no longer any need for you to follow me around...ok? Yep, I'm stupid.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    you don't like it, you shouldn't have broken our agreement, it's that simple
    I'm just messin' with ya little guy you don't bother me.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-18-2014 at 02:59 PM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yep, totally stupid. Everything I say have ever said and will ever say.....stupid. Ok you got me. I get it, I'm stupid a total idiot and a %100 moron. You have me down... I get it I'm stupid.

Yep, I'm stupid.
    ^ Your first honest post ever ^

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ^ Your first honest post ever ^
    Oh yeah been dumb all my life, a total idiot. I struggle making a bowl of cereal. My wife sits my shoes out for me so I don't get the right mixed up with the left. Thank God for Google, without it.....more DUH! than usual. If I were you I'd move on to someome more on your level it's real obvious you are far above where I'm at.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My just messin' with ya little guy you don't bother me.
    you say that but you're a liar so who knows?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Oh yeah been dumb all my life, a total idiot. I struggle making a bowl of cereal. My wife sits my shoes out for me so I don't get the right mixed up with the left. Thank God for Google, without it.....more DUH! than usual.
    ^ Truthbombs ^

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No doubt about it, what shocks me is why intelligent people like you would ever want to waste your time on dummies like me.

Thread Information