Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got the media to talk about it. So no, not an idiot move.
    He owns an NBA franchise. Acting like an idiot garners media attention. It's an idiot move. I wonder what "gift" he has for them, probably a Steve Nash jersey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't beating anyone re . Also, it's a big f u to the fans that want to actually see the spurs top players play.
    Just like Lakers fans, they can see the Spurs play in the Finals since they won't have any other team to watch.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are season ticket holders "forced" to buy preseason tickets? I went to a preseason game in Greenville, SC last weekend between the Hornets and Wizards and 1, I wasn't forced to go, and 2, Lance Stephenson was sat out due to a "cut on his small toe." Sure Lance Stephenson was one of the bigger stars in the game and I would've liked to see him play but it wasn't a big deal, it was preseason. I paid $50 bc it was something to do with my friends and we had a good time watching some pro basketball. Who gives a if some stars on the other team don't play?
    The pre-season games are included in the Spurs season package! We cannot not opt out of these games. As to sell them ask any
    season ticket holder about selling a pre-season game. Unlike you, I do not like paying full price to see practice....

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta give it to Sarver though. This is an epic troll job
    Actually, it was the Spurs trolling his ass that caused this response from him.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who in your cornflakes?
    Kobe and Fredo did with 48.5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he shoukd apologize for being a cheap jewy owner who cant build a real team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who in your cornflakes?
    The 48.5 era, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe and Fredo did with 48.5.
    I mean, he's positively seething with discontent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The only thing that surprises me is that he didn't say it in a chicken suit. I'll just leave it at that," Popovich said Saturday before San Antonio's preseason home opener against Miami, a 111-108 overtime loss.

"As I said, the silliness begins. Most wise individuals would check facts before they made statements; unless you're interested in putting on a show. In that case, the facts get in your way, as in this case."

"We had five guys we didn't send," Popovich told the San Antonio Express-News. "Patty Mills had a shoulder operation over the summer. Tiago Splitter has been out the whole preseason. Kawhi Leonard was out and is still out for 10 more days. The other two, Duncan and Ginobili, are two of the oldest guys in the league who just came back from a 13-day European trip."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they should apologize for being so irrelevant that the spurs don't even give a about them tbh.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Fkn owners want preseason AND an 82 game Schedule AND 16 teams make the playoffs WITH the best 4 out of 7?

GFY, you asked for this with an over saturated schedule.
    How about a stupid suit instead of a chicken suit...

Thread Information