My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Kobe be getting all kinds of glory....meanwhile no one even notices Tammy just won another ring and thus so shall history be written

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest had a quote from President Barack Obama about ISIS being 'jayvee' level terrorists thrown back in his face by a reporter today, hours after the U.S. launched air strikes on the Islamic militants in Iraq.

Speaking about ISIS to The New Yorker in January, Obama said: 'The analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a jayvee team puts on Lakers uniforms that doesn’t make them Kobe Bryant.'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    top 40 player

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You think Kirby being compared to a terrorist group is him "getting all kinds of glory"?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you have two working legs, then that definitely doesn't make you a Kobe Bryant. Kobe's got 1 so you win by default.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    June 15, 2014

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kirby puts on a jayvee jersey does that make him a Laker?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you really think that Kobe could take any delight in being compared to ISIS? In hindsight, how can any one believe a word Obama says:

1. Calling ISIS a JV team

2. "If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."

3. "I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year." (our family's premiums went up over $5k this year)

4. "In the unlikely event that someone with Ebola does reach our shores, we’ve taken new measures so that we’re prepared here at home. We’re working to help flight crews identify people who are sick, and more labs across our country now have the capacity to quickly test for the virus. We’re working with hospitals to make sure that they are prepared, and to ensure that our doctors, our nurses and our medical staff are trained, are ready, and are able to deal with a possible case safely."

5. "If we ins ute a travel ban instead of the protocols that we've put in place now, history shows that there is a likelihood of increased avoidance," he said. "People do not readily disclose their information. They may engage in something called broken travel - essentially breaking up their trip so they can hide the fact that they have been to one of these countries where there is a disease in place. As a result we may end up getting less information about who has the disease, they are less likely to get treated properly, screened properly, quarantined properly and as a consequence we could end up having more cases rather than less." Does anyone with ANY common sense believe that we can have more cases than less if a travel ban is put in place? Unbelievable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH the lengths you go to daily to try and discredit the great Duncan and what he has done, it just seems to bother you daily that you wake up and post about him in a negative light to get through the day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If ISIS was like Kobe, they would have been done 2 years ago.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, ISIS putting on a Kobe uniform perfectly sums up ISIS, Jayvee grade player who rapes women and throws his compatriots to the wolves to further his gain all the while claiming it is to further the cause while getting on by the rest of the league.

Just like ISIS, Kobe will be shat upon while he goes down in flames claiming some immoral victory that people will look down upon in the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If ISIS was like Kobe, they would have been done 2 years ago.
    And taken down all of islam with them, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if a Jayvee player doesn't wear a Lakers jersey, they don't brick shots, cause their owners to croak, financially handicap their team or chase away the team re . Can't forget -39 either

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The ISIS would be crippled right now if they were anything like Kobe

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think OP is a n!gger or something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least you took the quotation marks out of the le this time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my m>s anyone knows why he got banned (again) tbh?

Thread Information