Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You never know how good spurs are, really, until 1st round of playoffs. They either lose the 1st round or go (at least) to Conf. Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see anything in Cojo tbh, failed in crunch time twice (end of the 4th and end of OT), doesn't run the offense well, still goes back to his hunchback stance, play hard on D but still gets scored on since he's not that big...
    If people are expecting Cory to be a star, you are going to hate him. But he's already proven on more than one occassion and in big moments, that he has game. He has things to work on (namely consistency/confidence), but he has more than enough tools to be a very, very good back up.

Back ups shouldn't be in the position to have to win games or come up large in crunch time.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If people are expecting Cory to be a star, you are going to hate him. But he's already proven on more than one occassion and in big moments, that he has game. He has things to work on (namely consistency/confidence), but he has more than enough tools to be a very, very good back up.

Back ups shouldn't be in the position to have to win games or come up large in crunch time.
    I don't understand Corey Joseph. Ive seen him twice be freakin awesome, both times in the playoffs, but the rest of the time hes a big meh. Why the difference? Is Pop holding him back?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting the KA highlights. His offensive game is so smooth and he sets his teammates up so well. If he is able to improve his quickness so he can stay in front of his man he will be part of the regular rotation without question.
    Yeah thanks for highlights. I think his shot looks better for sure. Hes not leaning back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand Corey Joseph. Ive seen him twice be freakin awesome, both times in the playoffs, but the rest of the time hes a big meh. Why the difference? Is Pop holding him back?
    Pop isn't really doing anything. He's just been up and down because he is really young and there is a lot of compe ion on a championship level team. He's not a star, nor will he be. But he does everything solid with some flashes of big game compe ive spirit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The one thing KA needs to work on is not letting his man make baseline cuts, needs to stay closer to cut off the angle behind him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why do people think he can be consistent without playing big minutes at his age? Not everyone is manu ginobili for christ ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Postgame: Manu Ginobili
    Comments from Manu Ginobili following the overtime loss to...
    October 18, 2014

Postgame: Coach Pop
    Postgame reaction and comments from Coach Pop
    October 18, 2014

Postgame: Kyle Anderson
    Kyle Anderson talks with the media following the Spurs...
    October 18, 2014

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not. Preseason is preseason is preseason. Hence the blue font.
    Damnit forgot about the blue!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a shame Anderson is such a bean pole. If he were big enough to play the four full time, he'd be a great future fit in the SL. The M3 could protect him. Anderson has the ability to funnel his man, but the rest of his teammates need to be able to help him. When the bigs were there, Kyle did well enough. But he can't defend on an Island like Lock-n-Lock can.
    I agree with you and that's why I believe that he will be our 6th man "a la Manu" in the future. It's much easier to hide him defensively if he plays off the bench and he would have way more freedom to create and play to his strengths.

Thread Information