Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L

spoken like a true SEC fan
    I think you got it all wrong about most SEC fans though. I hate Ole Miss, I hate LSU, I hate Alabama, I hate Auburn. BUT...if a lot of SEC teams make bowl games...and win those bowl games....Miss. St. gets a huge check in the mail. (especially a national championship win).

I'm a Miss. State fan dude....it's not like we're ever going to catch Alabama in national championships (or even win one ourselves). Of course I'll pull for Alabama in a national championship game....it's just more $$$$ in da bank. , we've added on to our stadium this year...all courtesy of Alabama Crimson Tide and Auburn Tigers National Championship money.

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    I think you got it all wrong about most SEC fans though. I hate Ole Miss, I hate LSU, I hate Alabama, I hate Auburn. BUT...if a lot of SEC teams make bowl games...and win those bowl games....Miss. St. gets a huge check in the mail. (especially a national championship win).

I'm a Miss. State fan dude....it's not like we're ever going to catch Alabama in national championships (or even win one ourselves). Of course I'll pull for Alabama in a national championship game....it's just more $$$$ in da bank. , we've added on to our stadium this year...all courtesy of Alabama Crimson Tide and Auburn Tigers National Championship money.
    You must not hate them very much if you will root for them to have monumental success at your team's expense, much like Bama fans did last year for Auburn.

My Team
    Post Count
    You must not hate them very much if you will root for them to have monumental success at your team's expense, much like Bama fans did last year for Auburn.
    WTF are you talking about? I would never root for a team to beat Miss. St....I don't give a flying if they're in the SEC or not.

And explain the whole "Bama fans pulling for Auburn" last year thing to me. Cause it doesn't make any sense. Bama would of played in the BCS le game if they would have won the Iron Bowl....

Are you saying that Alabama fans were pulling for Auburn to win the Iron Bowl last year?? Before the game???

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

It's okay to root for your rivals to lose. There's not a larger share of money for the winner.

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    WTF are you talking about? I would never root for a team to beat Miss. St....I don't give a flying if they're in the SEC or not.

And explain the whole "Bama fans pulling for Auburn" last year thing to me. Cause it doesn't make any sense. Bama would of played in the BCS le game if they would have won the Iron Bowl....

Are you saying that Alabama fans were pulling for Auburn to win the Iron Bowl last year?? Before the game???
    Are you re ed? Are you seriously confused as to what I was saying?

My Team
    Post Count
    It's okay to root for your rivals to lose. There's not a larger share of money for the winner.
    You're correct....this is what I mean though:

Say Auburn is playing Alabama in the Iron Bowl....Alabama is #1 or #2 in the Nation with a shot at a le. Auburn is #24 in the nation with no chance of making the national championship. Even though I hate Alabama waaaaaaaaaaay more than I hate Auburn....I'm gonna pull for the Tide to win that game.

My Team
    Post Count
    Are you re ed? Are you seriously confused as to what I was saying?
    My bad...honest mistake. I read your comment the wrong way....please have mercy on me.

We pull for each other in the SEC to win National Championships. Are you telling me that if Texas was playing a SEC team (I can obviously tell that you hate the SEC) in a national championship...you wouldn't be pulling for the Big 12???

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    My bad...honest mistake. I read your comment the wrong way....please have mercy on me.

We pull for each other in the SEC to win National Championships. Are you telling me that if Texas was playing a SEC team (I can obviously tell that you hate the SEC) in a national championship...you wouldn't be pulling for the Big 12???
    correct i would not pull for the big 12 if it was some major rival. if its some obscure school like iowa state making it there, then i wouldn't have a problem. but never would i root for a serious rival for the sake of the big 12 rofl how re ed is that?

My Team
    Post Count
    correct i would not pull for the big 12 if it was some major rival. if its some obscure school like iowa state making it there, then i wouldn't have a problem. but never would i root for a serious rival for the sake of the big 12 rofl how re ed is that?
    You're missing a very simple point with me.........I'm a Miss. St. fan. My only "serious rival" is Ole Miss. And until this year we've both been bottom feeders in the SEC. So really....every other team in the SEC is "some obscure school" to me.

Alabama is not my rival................
    LSU is not my rival..................
    Auburn is not my rival.............
    Florida is not my rival....................

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Philip isn't an OU fan

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Keep the gloves up Blake...that's a low blow right there.
    The city of Olongapo knows what I'm talking about, right Avante

No doubt they still remember me in those bars I visited over 40 years ago, obviously those girls who were with thousands of servicemen have a special place in their heart for......... me. I bet some of those old ladies put a candle in their widow every night as they wait for my return.

Is this little for real?

My Team
    Post Count
    Philip isn't an OU fan
    Sure had me fooled......

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Keep the gloves up Blake...that's a low blow right there.
    I bet Avante wishes he could get a "low blow" from one of those Olongopo ladyboys....

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The SEC is the best.

Just not as good as the CBS announcers think they are. It's really a bit disturbing when major networks overdo a conference because they have a contract with them. It gets worse when viewers actually believe it.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The SEC West is the best group of schools in the country.

The SEC East is almost embarrassing.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The SEC West is the best group of schools in the country.

The SEC East is almost embarrassing.
    The nervousness of Georia choking is palpable.
    By Sec fans and networks.
    Kinda amusing though.

Post Count
    SEC is always so overrated but this year it is far and away the best conference.

There is no doubt the SEC has been the best conference for awhile now, and I'm a USC fan.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    There is no doubt the SEC has been the best conference for awhile now, and I'm a USC fan.

congrats

My Team
    Post Count
    Avante knows the truth.....

SEC....God's conference

Avante knows the truth.....

SEC....God's conference
    There is no "nation" on earth not even the rest of the USA that can match the SEC on the track when it comes to a quan y of quality speed. Yep, not even Jamaica. Those are the kinds of athletes the SEC recruits, it spills over to the football teams. An over abundance of speedy athletes. Those SEC defenses full of big fast athletes.

Dude, talk football ok, save that silliness for the Club.

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    You're missing a very simple point with me.........I'm a Miss. St. fan. My only "serious rival" is Ole Miss. And until this year we've both been bottom feeders in the SEC. So really....every other team in the SEC is "some obscure school" to me.

Alabama is not my rival................
    LSU is not my rival..................
    Auburn is not my rival.............
    Florida is not my rival....................
    and if Ole Miss made it to the NC game at MSSTs expense, half of their fans would be pulling for Ole Piss and chanting "ESS EEE SEE"

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Dude, talk football ok, save that silliness for the Club.
    sex with underage girls is not silly.

if you weren't sure they were of legal age, then you and your navy buddies shouldn't have sexed them.

Seriously, you're a sick old that needs a pinking.

Thread Information