Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    "Just because Allie Clifton remained calm and professional and kept a smile following the buss, it doesn’t mean Tristan Thompson wasn’t straight up sexually harassing her. She remained calm and professional because she is a professional – that is to say, she’s doing her [EXPLETIVE DELETED] job. Don’t kiss someone without their consent, ever, and don’t kiss someone without their consent while they’re doing their job."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...174239361.html

Make sure you check out the comments on the youtube video. This is a scenario of political correctness gone mad with a healthy dose of racism added in. ing pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JOHN PERSONS

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    n!ggers are the only ones trolling in the comments, so butthurt about their inferiority

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we allow this, we're going to have to allow Jason Collins to start with the stuff. Starts with a kiss on the cheek. Then it's a handful of David Aldridge's ass. Got to nip this in the bud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    n!ggers are the only ones trolling in the comments, so butthurt about their inferiority
    Your is getting quite old. Do you ever have a basketball take??? Everything is about race with you.

Why are you soooooo angry? Penis size maybe?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol it didn't take long for every comment on youtube and now in this thread to devolve into:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here you go m>s...found you a new forum:

http://whitepowerforum.com/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i like this forum, i'll stay right here and keep red pilling the spurstalk community. so far i've gotten the word across to about 8 to 10 posters. you want to be next? keep listening to what i've got to say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horny BB player with zero talent sexually harassing a reporter .. all that was ~ now move on please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL due to racial discussions like this all people can talk about their differences and make this world a better place.
    Peace!

Bear Hug Defense
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Typical ing nig6er animal that has no semblance of respect or courtesy for human beings. What a ing ape, this monkey should be dismembered and have his limbs arranged into a collage representing justice to the nig6er beasts of the world. If I was this woman's husband, I would hunt this black monster down and stab him through the heart with a stake, and banish him to an eternity in flames, where he belongs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical ing nig6er animal that has no semblance of respect or courtesy for human beings. What a ing ape, this monkey should be dismembered and have his limbs arranged into a collage representing justice to the nig6er beasts of the world. If I was this woman's husband, I would hunt this black monster down and stab him through the heart with a stake, and banish him to an eternity in flames, where he belongs.
    Bro, why'd you use a '6' instead of a '9'?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lol at sexual harassment...sounds like some are upset your women like BBC.

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Honestly........I don't think I can get offended by anything anymore because there's nothing left to get offended at. Everything remotely possible has been done and said. Now, I get a chuckle out of dark and touchy subjects when someone finds offense to it such as this and tries to defend their illogical views with spewing words full of hatred and misled perspective they've backed for years.

My emotions towards cruelty, misdoings, harmful images, and violence has deaden to the point where I receive nothing but humor. Even when its directed towards my race. Its all inevitable is what I tell myself and laugh on but seriously.....there is something wrong here.

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    LOL

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol /new/ hasn't been around in forever get new bait

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Interesting.

One the one hand, this country has grown when it comes to women's rights issues and for the better. However, I do think it's sometimes a slippery slope and context is completely thrown out of the window. To me, Thompson and the reporter appeared to have rehearsed this and reportedly the dude has done "goofy" things in the past.

Also it's impossible to eliminate race from the equation. The same tolerance that some people have for white on white stuff disappears when a black dude is interacting with a white woman. In fact, if I were more into conspiracy, I'd say a lot of these stories pop up to reinforce the fear of black men and white women as a victim who rejects their silly and unwanted advances.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's simply unprofessional and could be interpreted as sexual harassment. Should be fined so the league doesn't have to deal with any potential fallout.

If it was rehearsed, the reporters employer should take her off that job until she figures out how to take it seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's simply unprofessional and could be interpreted as sexual harassment. Should be fined so the league doesn't have to deal with any potential fallout.
    right if he was white it would have been acceptable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right if he was white it would have been acceptable
    Nope. Still unprofessional and could be interpreted as sexual harassment. Nothing is different if the race of the player or reporter changes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone asked the reporter how SHE feels about it? I'm ing sick of people getting "offended" for someone else. If she has no problem with it then everyone else needs to shut the up. I think the only people making a big deal are stupid ing feminist that have nothing else to do in their miserable lives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People seems OK when Joe Namath does it.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...s-reportr.html

Look at the comments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People seems OK when Joe Namath does it.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...s-reportr.html

Look at the comments.
    lol internet comments.

I knew someone would try this.

Thread Information